Quentin Tarantino judges foot contest

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Quentin Tarantino judges foot contest

Post by Feeture Feature »

Episode of Tyra Banks show had Tarantino judge a "Top Foot Model" contest. 3 contestants, all barefoot. Also before contest Tarantino admitted to fondness for feet. Interesting clip but very big (39 Megs) on Rapidshare. It's from Jan. 5 episode, which airs again on Oxygen Jan. 12 at 7 AM and Jan. 13 at 12 AM. Also a largr clip (over 100 Megs) on HITW site

http://rapidshare.de/files/1049066/Tyra ... n.avi.html

www.hitwgang.com/hitwdrive/00000/quentin-tyra.avi

Update: The Rapidshare file seems to have been deleted. The link to HITW works for me if I right-click and choose save as but not if I left click.

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Thanks for providing us with that link, Prof. Feeture. I bet Quentin was droolin' like a dog!
;) ;)
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

I've always thought Tarantino was sooooo annoying!!

He says 'Aaaallllrriiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt' at the end of every sentence.

But I admire him for going on national television and saying he has a foot fetish.

It isn't a surprise though to foot fetishists that have seen Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown that have needless foot close-ups! lol
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

DTC1977 wrote:I've always thought Tarantino was sooooo annoying!!

He says 'Aaaallllrriiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt' at the end of every sentence.

But I admire him for going on national television and saying he has a foot fetish.

It isn't a surprise though to foot fetishists that have seen Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown that have needless foot close-ups! lol
A lot of foot shots in Kill Bill too. If he's one of us why hasn't he done a footsie scene in one of his films? Wonder if he posts here?
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

In fact he did have a sort of footsie scene in From Dusk Till Dawn with him and George Clooney. Remember Salma Hayek feeding that one dude wine with her foot? Take a quick look! It's in the first half of the movie. :ooook:
Feeture Feature

In "From Dusk Til Dawn" he also drooled over Juliette Lewis' bare feet when riding in RV.
Weekend_Warrior

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

FF, the HITW link takes me to the HITW picture, even though I'm a HITW member.
Feeture Feature

Warrior, Did you left-click and choose save as? Right-clicking also brought the picture for me but left-clicking started the download. You can also go to Mouse Pad and find link in Alerts and in Content.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I agree FF, I always thought after seeing him in from dusk to dawn, that he was one of us! :ooook:
footman310

Post by footman310 »

DTC1977 wrote:

Needless?

Ok so maybe the one of Briget Fonda "the surfer white bitch" was in no way neccessary - but hell, Im not complainin. I wish she'd pose for a foot site, her soles were absolutely Beautiful.

I dont really watch most of his films; Not big on blood, guts and gore - Jackie Brown I enjoyed because of that reason - and it's filmed mostly in my hometown!

However, I did happen to turn to Kill Bill at the moment when Uma was doin that foot stuff.... effin Hott! :ooook:

I think he needs to do more of that; perhaps foot fetishes would be more accepted by the mainstream if a voice as influential as Mr. Tarintino would speak out more for it's complete normalcy...

and perhaps more guys would admit to having one too!