Cofefe Shop series - Asian Toes...

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

footman310

Cofefe Shop series - Asian Toes...

Post by footman310 »

The following is a sample from our "coffee shop series" ... I call it, Asian Toes. I lucked up while trying to take pics of a girl across the way, when this chick sits down next to me, and puts her feet up.. right next to me.

Hott! :ooook:

footman310

Post by footman310 »

im shocked that m66d9m hasn't posted to tell me how ugly these asian toes are - :superlol:

did anyone here like these? anyone want to see more? let me know and I'll gladly share.

... maybe no one likes this Super Close candid pair of asian toes... :974:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well, at least he is sincere.
Although i agree that he could use different words, i am sure that for someone like you who is advertising a website is important to know what people think of the models or the photos :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
footman310

Post by footman310 »

Yea, it's really Ok - everyone has a right to their opinion. Some of his word choices can easily rub people the wrong way ... but like you said, at least he's being honest and speaking from his heart.

:)

it's always great to hear honest feedback good or bad, for all of the reasons that you mentioned; but sometimes you wonder if people are trying to be helpful with their comments - or destructive...
rojo

Post by rojo »

footman310 wrote:Yea, it's really Ok - everyone has a right to their opinion. Some of his word choices can easily rub people the wrong way ... but like you said, at least he's being honest and speaking from his heart.

it's always great to hear honest feedback good or bad, for all of the reasons that you mentioned; but sometimes you wonder if people are trying to be helpful with their comments - or destructive...
There are lots of ways of giving feedback- and if one wants positive results or improvement, one should do it properly. It's always good to practice the method "Kiss-Kick" where one can give a positive comment, then give the areas to improve on. One can even do a Kick-Kiss- Criticize but thank the guy for sharing his pics. But if someone is all Kick-Kick, then he definitely needs to be kicked himself.
Footman, maybe the guy had a troubled childhood- you know, parents too hard on him or something, thus the destructive- and disturbing behavior. I think a little criticism is good, only if done properly. And with the correct choice of words. Especially if he's not the boss.
m66m

Post by m66m »

And apparently your parents forgot to send you to school....

In almost every single one of my critiques, while harsh at times, I've thanked the contributor. So, are you and some others too busy oggling at the pix/vids and forget to read what's said?

No, your problem is you're used to mamby-pamby discussion and as a result your brain cells are under-utilized...:)
rojo wrote:
footman310 wrote:Yea, it's really Ok - everyone has a right to their opinion. Some of his word choices can easily rub people the wrong way ... but like you said, at least he's being honest and speaking from his heart.

There are lots of ways of giving feedback- and if one wants positive results or improvement, one should do it properly. It's always good to practice the method "Kiss-Kick" where one can give a positive comment, then give the areas to improve on. One can even do a Kick-Kiss- Criticize but thank the guy for sharing his pics. But if someone is all Kick-Kick, then he definitely needs to be kicked himself.
Footman, maybe the guy had a troubled childhood- you know, parents too hard on him or something, thus the destructive- and disturbing behavior. I think a little criticism is good, only if done properly. And with the correct choice of words. Especially if he's not the boss.
Regards,

Michael
rojo

Post by rojo »

m66m wrote:And apparently your parents forgot to send you to school....

In almost every single one of my critiques, while harsh at times, I've thanked the contributor. So, are you and some others too busy oggling at the pix/vids and forget to read what's said?

No, your problem is you're used to mamby-pamby discussion and as a result your brain cells are under-utilized...:)
Hmmm... he admits at being harsh (at times!?) and apparently he does not deny the troubled childhood, that explains it. He's been to his shrink and he knows his problem. Poor guy... I rest my case.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I am closing this topic. As i said MANY times, please leave your personal discussions to private messaging. We don't have any interest in reading these useless discussions on who went to school and who wrote the worst comment.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.