Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Leopard

Re: Court Heaven

Post by Leopard »

That's great!! Any pics or vids? ;)
footstrangle wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:59 pm WE'RE BACK!!!! In person court started already, and so did the shoeplay!! Lets start with yesterday. In one of the felony courts, this cute asian prosecutor, who has her hair died silver blonde was wearing jacket, long skirt and some mid heel stiletto pumps. She first was at the bench talking to the Judge, and right there in front of everybody, out came the foot out of her heel. Then she walked toward the coordinator and kept dipping her left foot out. In one of the times, she just lifted the foot a bit and: plop! That lovely sound the shoe makes when it hits the floor. Her soles were reddish, as well as her toes. Heaven! Then today, I was in another felony court. The female prosecutor I was dealing with had black flats, but she is not the shoeplay type. She also had some long black slacks. So as I sat there waiting for my case to be called, a young, beautiful, blonde, and busty probation officer was in very high heel pumps sitting down in the desk reserved for defendants. Suddenly she started to dip her feet in and out of her heels. Over and over. Her soles look pale, which was weird since she was very white. Usually the very white and blonde girls, tend to have orangy or reddish soles. Nevertheless, beautiful long toes. I had to shift on the bench to hide the bulge in my pants. Later, the prosecutor I was dealing with was at the bench. All the time she would arch her foot or cross her leg while standing, but her foot never slipped out of the flat... until ... boom! Her heel let the back of her flat slip out as she was crossing the leg, and the flat fell off revealing her white foot. She twirled the flat once or twice with the toe, and put her shoe back on. That was the only time she did it, but while standing in front of the bench, in plain view. Damn good start!!!!

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Do they wear hose or is it mostly barefeet?
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Leopard wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:41 pm That's great!! Any pics or vids? ;)
footstrangle wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:59 pm WE'RE BACK!!!! In person court started already, and so did the shoeplay!! Lets start with yesterday. In one of the felony courts, this cute asian prosecutor, who has her hair died silver blonde was wearing jacket, long skirt and some mid heel stiletto pumps. She first was at the bench talking to the Judge, and right there in front of everybody, out came the foot out of her heel. Then she walked toward the coordinator and kept dipping her left foot out. In one of the times, she just lifted the foot a bit and: plop! That lovely sound the shoe makes when it hits the floor. Her soles were reddish, as well as her toes. Heaven! Then today, I was in another felony court. The female prosecutor I was dealing with had black flats, but she is not the shoeplay type. She also had some long black slacks. So as I sat there waiting for my case to be called, a young, beautiful, blonde, and busty probation officer was in very high heel pumps sitting down in the desk reserved for defendants. Suddenly she started to dip her feet in and out of her heels. Over and over. Her soles look pale, which was weird since she was very white. Usually the very white and blonde girls, tend to have orangy or reddish soles. Nevertheless, beautiful long toes. I had to shift on the bench to hide the bulge in my pants. Later, the prosecutor I was dealing with was at the bench. All the time she would arch her foot or cross her leg while standing, but her foot never slipped out of the flat... until ... boom! Her heel let the back of her flat slip out as she was crossing the leg, and the flat fell off revealing her white foot. She twirled the flat once or twice with the toe, and put her shoe back on. That was the only time she did it, but while standing in front of the bench, in plain view. Damn good start!!!!
Couldn’t. First day I was talking with other lawyers. In fact I was talking with a female lawyer friend of mine when the prosecutor was dipping. I was looking at the corner of my eye. Today I couldn’t sit right behind her, so it would’ve been obvious if I recorded. Would’ve had to turn the phone sideways.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Docsoul99 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:31 am Do they wear hose or is it mostly barefeet?
They were bare. It’s getting warm so they don’t use hose. I wish they would, since it may be warming up but it’s still a bit chilly. Today for example was in the high 50’s in the morning
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Yeah, the hose is a requirement. One of the counties I used to work in had an Assistant DA who was the epitome of a stacked, curvy Asian supermodel. She usually wore hose, but even if not, her legs were so silky tan smooth, you didn't even mind it because she dipped and dangled like crazy. Then again, you had her chest to stare at when she wasn't shoeplaying. I know a few women that wear hose all year long, I hope you have some of those to fall back on for views. Thanks for sharing these experiences. It's great to hear that at least someone is having some success.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I know it’s been a while, but I’ve been super busy. I witnessed a lot of shoeplay in the courts ever since the in-person settings resumed, but haven’t been able to post because of how busy I’ve been. So I’ll just share with you what I witnessed in one of the felony courts this morning. Where to start?

As I told you all, some prosecutors stand inside the jury box. It’s just a matter of standing on the side to have a nice view inside the box. As I was talking on the corner of the box talking to a male prosecutor on the other corner of the box was this female prosecutor who I get along with very well. She is not that pretty, but she wears black flats all the time. Well, there she was. Dipping her feet in and out. She had her left foot out and resting on her right foot first showing me her lower half of her sole. Then she raised the leg and rested the foot on her shin. After that, she put her shoe back on, and didn’t see her dip again. Then I looked far behind her, outside the jury box was this blonde, young lady. Must have been in her twenties. Standing next to the chief prosecutor of the court. She must have been an intern cause she seemed young. She was wearing a short skirt beige business suite, with beige flats. She was standing and holding on to a wood barrier. Suddenly she started a heel pop, that revealed the bottom of her heel and middle sole. She kept doing this while sewing the foot from side to side with the point of the shoe touching the floor. Then she lifted her foot and the flat fell off. I was mesmerized.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I feel like flats are not appropriate for the courtroom. These are people making statements and in a very professional setting. I would think sone “power heels” would be more like it. Flats are just too casual
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:06 am I feel like flats are not appropriate for the courtroom. These are people making statements and in a very professional setting. I would think sone “power heels” would be more like it. Flats are just too casual
Things have loosen up a bit, it seems. There’s still female attorneys and prosecutors who still use heels. Though these flats did look good and were perfect for shoeplay.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

These are the same ones she was using. And that was the exact same pose she was in when she popped her shoe and let it fall.
Attachments
170B8EDA-B654-4E24-811D-7D90E2FB71F7.jpeg
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Yesterday I was in the same court. And this beautiful and tall defense attorney was in front of me with a nice skirt and some flat mules. She was dipping!!! i was sitting just behind her. I was very close. It was going to be easy for me to film her feet, and was getting ready to do so, until another defense attorney who is an idiot, sat next to me and started babbling and talking to me, complaining “they wont give me this, they won't give me that…” So, I couldn’t film. Not only that since he kept talking to me I had to deviate my attention from that beautiful show in front of me. 🤯
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Looks like flat mules are trending big time. I’m seeing them more and more in professional settings. Now I got two paralegals that wear them all the time. One of them doesn’t remove them at all, but the other one occasionally you see her doing a bit of shoeplay in them. Now this morning was a bingo. She sits in front of the other paralegal that also wears flat mules but doesn’t shoeplay. She was sitting with both feet crossed at the ankles, and the foot that was on top had let the mule fall. She is super white, but her soles are pale, doesn’t have the heel or the balls and toes red or that orange red that white woman tend to have. But it looked like she had walked barefooted at a certain point cause they were a bit dirty. Sadly didn’t have my phone with me at that moment so it was a missed opportunity. Just so you get an idea, she’s a 24 year old, white, almost pinkish white (like Nordic). Her hair is painted dirty blonde, and her body is the big bone but fit type. Busty and with a nice ass. Feet are very well kept. Toe nails are always polished and though the feet are a bit fat, she has long toes and a bit of arc. So they’re really nice.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Oh boy. We’re definitely back with a vengeance. So the pretty attorney with the flat mules was in court again. It I don’t know if you guys remember the female attorney who is a friend of mine? There’s been a few posts here of her. Well she now is a misdemeanor prosecutor again and she was in the court. She was wearing some navy blue wooden wedge pumps. She looked so elegant in them. She was bare legged. She was sitting in the desk of the prosecution. After I finished chit chatting with her and took care of my paperwork with the other prosecutor I went and stood behind the desk to wait for Judge to call my case. And there it was. She had taken both wedges off. I was getting a beautiful glimpse of her soles. Then to make it even better, the defense attorney that wears the flat mules stood about 2 meters to my side, and she started also to dip her feet in and out of the mules. I was having an incredible show. Look straight, the soles of my friend, look right, pretty feet dipping in and out of flat mules!!!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Beautiful tall defense attorney with the flat mules was again at it today. Right in front of me, she took her left foot out for a while. What amazed me it’s that it’s starting to get chilly and here she was again with a skirt and bare legs.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

This past week didn’t see any freaking shoeplay in court. And the paralegals in my office are now wearing boots. 🙁
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Leopard wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:57 pm C'mon youre killing us!!! You must do a video!!!!! A trick to film? lower your screen brightness and start filming with your cover closed and pretend youre looking around or reading or anything else. :)
footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 pm The prosecutor with the beige high heel pumps was wearing today some black D’Orsay flats. She was bare, no nylons this time since these last 3 days have been warm. Again, on the bench, in front of the Judge dipping her feet out of her flats over and over
duh you can't bring phones into court🙄
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:57 am
Leopard wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:57 pm C'mon youre killing us!!! You must do a video!!!!! A trick to film? lower your screen brightness and start filming with your cover closed and pretend youre looking around or reading or anything else. :)
footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 pm The prosecutor with the beige high heel pumps was wearing today some black D’Orsay flats. She was bare, no nylons this time since these last 3 days have been warm. Again, on the bench, in front of the Judge dipping her feet out of her flats over and over
duh you can't bring phones into court🙄
I can bring my phone to court. Attorneys are allowed. But still it’s hard to record. You’re surrounded by a lot of people. And you can easily get caught.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

But: today is surprisingly warm. And although all females in court were dressed for fall, my paralegals are dressed for warm weather. And the dirty blonde is wearing some slides with a very low but thick heel. She has white toenail polish. I’ll see if I can sneak a video or photo
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just curious have you ever been caught? Has anyone ever. complained?
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

footstrangle wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:38 pm Looks like flat mules are trending big time. I’m seeing them more and more in professional settings. Now I got two paralegals that wear them all the time. One of them doesn’t remove them at all, but the other one occasionally you see her doing a bit of shoeplay in them. Now this morning was a bingo. She sits in front of the other paralegal that also wears flat mules but doesn’t shoeplay. She was sitting with both feet crossed at the ankles, and the foot that was on top had let the mule fall. She is super white, but her soles are pale, doesn’t have the heel or the balls and toes red or that orange red that white woman tend to have. But it looked like she had walked barefooted at a certain point cause they were a bit dirty. Sadly didn’t have my phone with me at that moment so it was a missed opportunity. Just so you get an idea, she’s a 24 year old, white, almost pinkish white (like Nordic). Her hair is painted dirty blonde, and her body is the big bone but fit type. Busty and with a nice ass. Feet are very well kept. Toe nails are always polished and though the feet are a bit fat, she has long toes and a bit of arc. So they’re really nice.
Yes! Flat mules were big this summer and I hope they make a comeback in the spring. I work in a hospital so a lot of the physicians, clerks etc were wearing them. I love that their heels and soles are exposed but their toes are hidden leaving that element of surprise and almost guaranteed shoeplay, pretty much if they're in them for a while or sitting for a bit, you're going to see their toes.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:34 am Just curious have you ever been caught? Has anyone ever. complained?
Never been caught. I am very careful and discreet. Which is why you see I don’t take videos. When you start taking pics or videos, you’re risking yourself. The few times I’ve taken pics or videos is because I am in a secure spot where nobody will be able to see me doing it. Example. I didn’t film my paralegal yesterday. Chickened out. 😂