[01.02.2006] Ranks removed

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

[01.02.2006] Ranks removed

Post by nyllover »

Hello guys. Following some comments i took the decision to remove the member ranking from the forum. I've noticed that many of you give too many importance to those "full member" rankings, therefore i think it's better to simply don't have rankings here.

That ranking system was just for fun and it can only work by number of posts. Post here your comments if you have anything to propose or say.

Thank you :wink:

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Well I personally didn't mind it...but it should be based on how long we've been on the site and not how many posts. I've seen many other forums that had a "member since" date on it and depict how long and what kind of member they are based on the time they've been faithful to the forum and not just by the number of posts. That' s just my two cents.
m66m

Post by m66m »

With respect, your arguments are flawed. This board proves this.

Length of "time" is irrelevant. We have a lot of "faithful" members here, but unfortunately, their contribution here amounts to little or no value to the board. I know this sounds harsh, but the truth hurts.

Length of service to anything proves nothing but that you were "there".

kingdom wrote:Well I personally didn't mind it...but it should be based on how long we've been on the site and not how many posts. I've seen many other forums that had a "member since" date on it and depict how long and what kind of member they are based on the time they've been faithful to the forum and not just by the number of posts. That' s just my two cents.
Regards,

Michael
Footsiefreak

Re: [01.02.2006] Ranks removed

Post by Footsiefreak »

nyllover wrote:
That ranking system was just for fun
So why are people taking it so seriously?So seriuosly that they are removed?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The problem is people are looking at the negativity of "member status" instead of the positivity to the ones that really earned it.It shows loyalty to a great site and people who were here who helped this site grow.
m66m

Post by m66m »

What does loyalty really mean? Does it mean "just showing up" and expecting to be rewarded for your deed?

Footsiefreak wrote:The problem is people are looking at the negativity of "member status" instead of the positivity to the ones that really earned it.It shows loyalty to a great site and people who were here who helped this site grow.
Regards,

Michael
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I just noticed M66M you been a member since April 2005 but I dont remember you posting until now?

Im just going to kill this issue its getting CHILDISH.Whats done is done and you just have to move on.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Guys only a little thing:

STOP IT NOW.

M66m prooved to be an active member of this board (he posted some nice photos too).

In any case, i WILL NOT tolerate ANY personal comments to ANYONE here.

As i've always said, i don't care about lurkers they can stay. I won't delete them as other baords do (mick flux is one).

So, STOP arguing about "i'm better than you". OK?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Can't we all just get along! Come on guys let's just drop this issue and enjoy each other's sharing and company on this wonderful site! :hug:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Nyl,

You may consider removing some of the statistics e.g. number of member posts, etc. It's somewhat related to the ranking thing maybe.
After all, it doesn't necessarily mean anything to run up the "posts" scoreboard and have little in the way of substance in so many of those posts.

Just a thought.