Never Thought I’d Get Bored Searching YT

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Never Thought I’d Get Bored Searching YT

Post by Mr. Mike »

Bad enough that this virus has kept us all home, but it’s shut down all board meetings, churches, game shows, talk shows...globally. I thought “oh, I’m home, I can scour YT...“. Well I’m spent and bored with it. Not much new stuff worth looking at. I know, there are like a trillion videos, gotta be something...right?

Hope everyone is safe and doing well

Leopard

Re: Never Thought I’d Get Bored Searching YT

Post by Leopard »

Very depressing situation!!! Hope all is safe and soon will find something interesting...
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:46 pm Bad enough that this virus has kept us all home, but it’s shut down all board meetings, churches, game shows, talk shows...globally. I thought “oh, I’m home, I can scour YT...“. Well I’m spent and bored with it. Not much new stuff worth looking at. I know, there are like a trillion videos, gotta be something...right?

Hope everyone is safe and doing well
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hang in there guys...it won't be forever. Just let science come up with a vaccine and we'll forget about this one as well :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I know man! It's funny too because on all the channels I frequent, those guys are updating their channels with older videos from 2017. Blasts from the past!
Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah that sucks...I get into a video, then I notice something and ahhh shit...I’ve already seen this. Happened today
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Story of my Life!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 am Yeah that sucks...I get into a video, then I notice something and ahhh shit...I’ve already seen this. Happened today
mabus

Post by mabus »

I wonder if there are other, misc. videos that feature people doing things in nylons/pantyhose? Particularly from other countries, since most American women don't wear stockings anymore?

Like someone cleaning their house, doing a puzzle, a medical how to, etc. I have found many where the women is barefoot, but am still looking for some nylon ones. Some ASMR videos feature nylons also. Dancing videos have them every now and then.

If only we had HD or 4K cameras back in the 80's/early 90's!!!! Many ladies wore nylons back then, and I witnesses some wonderful pantyhose feet.
I haven't seen a women of any age wear pantyhose in several years at this point!
eruaran

Post by eruaran »

Yeah, it is getting rough. Thankfully most states are starting to get things to the point of re-opening so I am hoping, at least where I am, that within the next few weeks, things will be back to normal.

Stay the course, and hopefully we can get back to normal. At least it will be summer time, so videos should have some shoeplay
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Honestly I feel like i’m at the point where i’ve searched everything YT has to offer for shoeplay. I even tried getting inventive with my search topics and while I did find a gem or two, for the most part, it’s a whole lot of misses. For the time being i’ve given up my searching unless I can think of another angle to try.