Formal Introduction

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
phillyboy71

Formal Introduction

Post by phillyboy71 »

Hello to all. I'm new to Crazy For Feet forum but not to relishing in the alluringly sexy beauty & attraction to female feet. It all began for me at a young age, probably around the 8th or 9th grade. I had an unexplainable fascination with women's heels, pumps & stilletos.

I remember paying close attention to older women commuting to work on buses, subways and trains while on my way to school each day. It became natural for me to always check out a business woman's choice of footwear and how she coordinated them with the rest of her ensemble...how the sheerness of her hosiery & stockings would contrast against her skin if she was wearing any or if she went natural, how well her shoes & outfit complimented her skin tone along with her other accessories like umbrellas, attache case/briefcase and purse. I would especially admire the shape of her legs and how the heels she wore would accentuate her calves and that slight peek of thigh if her skirt/dress was short enough.

I also paid close attention to her mannerisms such as her walk, how she would reach around to pull her dress down in the back like a lady before sitting and how she crossed her legs while perusing her morning paper through her sexy specs if she was wearing them. What demanded my attention the most at that point was the ladies that had mastered the art of shoe dangling! Watching a woman read that paper (usually after a long day at work on her way home) with her shoe dangling from her foot as her legs were crossed was a MAJOR turn on for me. I made sure to zoom in on those legs, calves, ankle bracelets & lovely arches with a bit of sole showing but still hadn't realized why I was so in awe of these things and oftentimes I would get lucky and catch one that had taken her shoes off and wore nothing but stockings; likely because her feet were tired from being in those sweaty shoes all day, thusly providing me with a visual treat and chance to see the whole package....soles, toes, arches & ankles!

Little did I know that what started as an admiration for women's shoes would soon turn into a permanently strong obsession & fixation for the feet inside them! Now pretty toes and painted nails are a large part of my weakness. Every year when summer rolls around and females pull out their sandals & flip-flops, most guys start from the head & work their way down when checking out a woman but I start from the ground and THEN work my way up. This obsession has now turned into a fetish for me and with no shame, I say there is a zero % chance of it ever changing. I too, am CRAZY FOR FEET!!!
:noworthy:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Formal Introduction

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to our community then, and thank YOu for the wonderful introduction!!! 😊😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.