Teacher Shoeplay

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

terry_mcfadden

Teacher Shoeplay

Post by terry_mcfadden »

Teacher shoeplay

Mr. Mike

Re: Teacher Shoeplay

Post by Mr. Mike »

Might want to post something
terry_mcfadden

Post by terry_mcfadden »

I meant a place for people to post videos and photos of teachers shoeplaying
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

I mean I can tell you about the teacher shoeplay I saw in school and young professor shoeplay in college if you're into that but no videos unfortunately
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Oh! Here's one I downloaded from ph before all the candid stuff disappeared.

!! THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO !!

Also this link will expire in like 3 months so whoever wants it better run this through Youtube-DL or something to save it. If I recall the story right I am pretty sure the person who recorded this got caught soo let's all pay respect to him and put an S in the chat for Shoeplay
terry_mcfadden

Post by terry_mcfadden »

tobydole wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:35 am I mean I can tell you about the teacher shoeplay I saw in school and young professor shoeplay in college if you're into that but no videos unfortunately
I people want to they can but I did mean videos
Dntk

Post by Dntk »

tobydole wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:43 am Oh! Here's one I downloaded from ph before all the candid stuff disappeared.

Also this link will expire in like 3 months so whoever wants it better run this through Youtube-DL or something to save it. If I recall the story right I am pretty sure the person who recorded this got caught soo let's all pay respect to him and put an S in the chat for Shoeplay
Wow!! Incredibly sexy video here!! Love that shoeplay!
manicmania1132

Post by manicmania1132 »

There's a website called foot.vip that has alot of teacher shoeplay it's most likely staged tho
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Oooohhh! How I wished we could have phones in my time. I went to elementary, middle and half my high school in the 80's. Teachers would go in high heel pumps, slides or mules all the time. The shoeplay was intense. Man. One of my favorite moments was when I was in 4th grade and I entered the teacher's lounge. It was shoeplay heaven. There was this hot blond English Teacher we all loved. Mrs. Freeman. She had some white moccasins with bare feet. She had both shoes off and one leg crossed on top of the other and I got a whole view of her sole. And another teacher who was a 3rd grade teacher of mine, was standing talking to another dipping her feet in and out of her black high heel pumps. Another one with some low chunky heel slides sitting there with her feet dipping out. If only smart phones existed at that time.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

footstrangle wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:30 pm Oooohhh! How I wished we could have phones in my time. I went to elementary, middle and half my high school in the 80's. Teachers would go in high heel pumps, slides or mules all the time. The shoeplay was intense. Man. One of my favorite moments was when I was in 4th grade and I entered the teacher's lounge. It was shoeplay heaven. There was this hot blond English Teacher we all loved. Mrs. Freeman. She had some white moccasins with bare feet. She had both shoes off and one leg crossed on top of the other and I got a whole view of her sole. And another teacher who was a 3rd grade teacher of mine, was standing talking to another dipping her feet in and out of her black high heel pumps. Another one with some low chunky heel slides sitting there with her feet dipping out. If only smart phones existed at that time.
That was a golden age! No wonder so many of us have foot fetishes. It was always the young hot teachers too. I had a middle school sub who was 24. Black nylons and high heels. She would fling them off and rub her rub her ankle with the other foot. I could hear the pantyhose sound. In fact many of my teachers just took their shoes off under the desk. I'm surprised I retained any information and didn't get caught staring
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Baloo_135 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:09 am
footstrangle wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:30 pm Oooohhh! How I wished we could have phones in my time. I went to elementary, middle and half my high school in the 80's. Teachers would go in high heel pumps, slides or mules all the time. The shoeplay was intense. Man. One of my favorite moments was when I was in 4th grade and I entered the teacher's lounge. It was shoeplay heaven. There was this hot blond English Teacher we all loved. Mrs. Freeman. She had some white moccasins with bare feet. She had both shoes off and one leg crossed on top of the other and I got a whole view of her sole. And another teacher who was a 3rd grade teacher of mine, was standing talking to another dipping her feet in and out of her black high heel pumps. Another one with some low chunky heel slides sitting there with her feet dipping out. If only smart phones existed at that time.
That was a golden age! No wonder so many of us have foot fetishes. It was always the young hot teachers too. I had a middle school sub who was 24. Black nylons and high heels. She would fling them off and rub her rub her ankle with the other foot. I could hear the pantyhose sound. In fact many of my teachers just took their shoes off under the desk. I'm surprised I retained any information and didn't get caught staring
Oh yes!!! Tell me about it. In 10th grade (1990) my chemistry teacher sat behind a high desk with a stool. And every time I would hear the clack clack of the 2 heels falling on the floor. I would try to get any excuse to go behind the desk and I would get the show of a lifetime! High school had a lot of shoeplaying teachers also. Like you said: The Golden Age.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

footstrangle wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:14 am
Baloo_135 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:09 am
Oh yes!!! Tell me about it. In 10th grade (1990) my chemistry teacher sat behind a high desk with a stool. And every time I would hear the clack clack of the 2 heels falling on the floor. I would try to get any excuse to go behind the desk and I would get the show of a lifetime! High school had a lot of shoeplaying teachers also. Like you said: The Golden Age.
Makes we wonder about their husband's? When they got home if they kicked off their heels and placed them on their man's lap? Or how many indulged in some footsie games since they were comfortable slipping their shoes off under the table? I new my high-school Chemistry teacher was a flirt. She flirted with the guys and had a cop husband. I had a feeling he was a happy camper lol
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

tobydole wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:43 am Oh! Here's one I downloaded from ph before all the candid stuff disappeared.

Th guy who filmed this and many other videos of her was exposed and expelled from that school
dsch

Post by dsch »

danglersluv wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:33 pm

Th guy who filmed this and many other videos of her was exposed and expelled from that school
Everyone says this but never provides any proof.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

dsch wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:36 pm
danglersluv wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:33 pm

Everyone says this but never provides any proof.
I know who the person was that exposed him.. He tried to expose me and got angry because he could not find any particular details that would help him to expose me.. And so he told me that he hated me so much that he hoped that I would get hit by truck.
mlsp8484

Post by mlsp8484 »

found these...
ExTLpTvVgAAUxCQ.jpg
ExTLpTvUcAQgfdY.jpg
ExTLpTyUYAIdaW7.jpg
ExTLpTuU4AMJf_T.jpg
ExTLU9-VIAQe21e.jpg
ExTLU99U4AADb94.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
amae

Post by amae »

mlsp8484 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:33 pm found these...
These. Are. Epic.

And the video too! I did a backflip. Incredible!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

mlsp8484 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:33 pm found these...

ExTLpTvVgAAUxCQ.jpgExTLpTvUcAQgfdY.jpgExTLpTyUYAIdaW7.jpgExTLpTuU4AMJf_T.jpgExTLU9-VIAQe21e.jpgExTLU99U4AADb94.jpg
yeah I remember the first lady from YouTube. So sad it was removed

My 10th grade biology teacher was hot and only 7 years older. So glad I took the front row with my best friend the first day of class. I was 2 feet away and had a perfect view of her shoeplay
mlsp8484

Post by mlsp8484 »

BusyB32 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:50 pm You can’t trust anything Asian..most of that footage is staged usually #weak
I have reported this as an offensive and unfair statement / opinion / remark!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

mlsp8484 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:16 pm
BusyB32 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:50 pm You can’t trust anything Asian..most of that footage is staged usually #weak
I have reported this as an offensive and unfair statement / opinion / remark!
Comment deleted and user warned. I expect him to apologize here or he will be banned.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.