how to view .rar files??

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

absolute0

how to view .rar files??

Post by absolute0 »

Nyllover:

I'm not sure if anyone has already asked about this, but I am having trouble viewing .rar files!! I am specifically referring to the post by "abus" for the jbvideo pantyhose fetish clips. There are 4 clips in total. Do I need to download all the files first before I can view them or do I need some software to view them?? Thanks....

I know what I like....and I like what I know
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well, i don't remember those specific files, but anyway...to see Rar archives (they are compressed files that contain the video) you need a software capable to uncompress them. Winrar is the most common, but it's not free. A quick research on Google for some free software came up with this link:
http://www.dirfile.com/freeware/unrar.htm

That seems to list a couple of programmes that can do the job. I don't know them anyway as i have WinRar.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
absolute0

Post by absolute0 »

Nyllover:

Thanks for the link........I will try to find something that will allow me to view the files......
absolute0

Post by absolute0 »

Nyllover:

I was finally able to view those files!!! I did not understand what .rar files were actually. Now I understand that ALL the files compose to make a larger file. You need to have ALL the parts and then some software such as winrar or unrar will recompose the parts into the one large file so you can view the whole large file!!

Thanks....I learned something new :ooook:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...what programme did you use?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
absolute0

Post by absolute0 »

Nyllover:

I used winrar...it's shareware I know, but for now it will let me see those .rar files!!! Thanks again for the help.......