Attire Preference

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Attire Preference

Post by Baloo_135 »

We often share about what we prefer women to wear during a good ole fashion footsie or teasing session. Whether it be nylons, socks, or barefoot but do you have favorite attire of your own? I'll make it a point to wear slacks or nice dress pants hemmed so when I sit you can see my socks. This is so my lady has an easier time inserting her toes inside my pantleg. I'll also wear the fanciest socks that feel silky. Its a turn on for me feeling her foot (nylon or bare) rub against it. I'm still looking for nice shoes that are comfortable that slip off. She enjoys partipation and will try to remove my shoe under the table. She admitted she loves her calf to be rubbed. Not so much of a kinky turn on for her but more of a relaxing sensation ( she loves massages)

For her she actually likes me in shorts. She wants to feel my junk directly lol. Jeans are no good for me. Rough feeling and she can't lift her foot very far in my leg.

Do you have preferences or don't mind as long as your are getting action?

paradigm88

Re: Attire Preference

Post by paradigm88 »

I generally prefer to be dressed up, as it's more likely than not that she will be, too. It feels kind of unfair for her to have a dress and tights while I'm just wearing jeans and a shirt. If we're anticipating footsie play, I'll go out of the way to dress up.
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Baloo_135 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:01 am Do you have preferences or don't mind as long as your are getting action?
Well I don't mind action of any kind :). But my preference would be dress pants where there's room for the lady to put her foot under my pant leg, or where the material is soft enough so that if she put her foot between my legs it would feel good for her (and me), especially if she's wearing hose. And with dress pants, as opposed to jeans or shorts, she and I would feel more of my "stuff" underneath.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

dawgster wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:37 am
Baloo_135 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:01 am Do you have preferences or don't mind as long as your are getting action?
Well I don't mind action of any kind :). But my preference would be dress pants where there's room for the lady to put her foot under my pant leg, or where the material is soft enough so that if she put her foot between my legs it would feel good for her (and me), especially if she's wearing hose. And with dress pants, as opposed to jeans or shorts, she and I would feel more of my "stuff" underneath.
Same here. I stopped wearing jeans all together and wear slacks mostly
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I do not get a lot of Footseat action. But when I hire a model to work with me,I dress to the nines all the time.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I only work with one model😉😁😬 but I understand what you mean. I enjoy it more.
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Baloo_135 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:40 am Same here. I stopped wearing jeans all together and wear slacks mostly
Back in the day my wife used to dress up for work in pants, skirts, suits, etc. I love that style. She used to often wear these brown "knit" pumps to work with hose. The smell was amazing after she wore those for many days in the office. I used to wear more business clothes too. But not these days. That gives me the idea that I should try to convince her to play "dress up" more when we have the time.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

dawgster wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:28 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:40 am Same here. I stopped wearing jeans all together and wear slacks mostly
Back in the day my wife used to dress up for work in pants, skirts, suits, etc. I love that style. She used to often wear these brown "knit" pumps to work with hose. The smell was amazing after she wore those for many days in the office. I used to wear more business clothes too. But not these days. That gives me the idea that I should try to convince her to play "dress up" more when we have the time.
Playing dress up is fun! I added a pic of my wife and I doing it. Lol. She gets off work early on some days so we make our little videos for YouTube/ Patreon.

The other pic is her regular work wear. Lots of business type pants with loafers. It's getting chilly out so she will be in black tights soon.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211019-080338_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211019-080230_Gallery.jpg
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Baloo_135 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:07 pm
Playing dress up is fun! I added a pic of my wife and I doing it. Lol. She gets off work early on some days so we make our little videos for YouTube/ Patreon.

The other pic is her regular work wear. Lots of business type pants with loafers. It's getting chilly out so she will be in black tights soon.
Nice! I'll bet your wife can be very distracting to work with :).
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Baloo_135 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:07 pm The other pic is her regular work wear. Lots of business type pants with loafers. It's getting chilly out so she will be in black tights soon.
My wife opts for the print pants, too - usually some form of plaid. My favorites of hers are a dark blue base with burgundy and red. I did convince her to try some burgundy trouser socks, but they're a bit tight for her calves, so they're a hard sell. But sheer hose under dress pants or leggings can be almost as good as a dress sometimes.