The end of candid shoeplay on C4S?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: The end of candid shoeplay on C4S?

Post by nyllover »

Believe me, you are an exception. The assumption "feet video -> adult video" is 99% of the times correct.

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

nyllover wrote: ↑Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:49 pm Believe me, you are an exception. The assumption "feet video -> adult video" is 99% of the times correct.
Trust me, I know. I've been told what I should be doing to these videos, haha.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
kennyS

Post by kennyS »

is there any way i could contact maurovieri? i bought few of his videos and i would want to buy some more
Collegetownstudios

kennyS wrote: ↑Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:10 am is there any way i could contact maurovieri? i bought few of his videos and i would want to buy some more
maurovieri2@yahoo.it I believe is his email.
Sniffer84

Post by Sniffer84 »

Very curious about something, but I think I already know the answer...

Anyways, we all know as studio owners that we can't upload any more candid videos. The only options are consensual candid, which would require a model disclaimer form as well as identification.

However, I stumbled across a store "High Heel Beauty," in which the producer is clearly capturing women with a hidden camera riding the subway and recording their feet.

He is still uploading to this day and labels the videos as mostly consensual candids.

This guy is taking a big risk? I mean, he must be faking the consent forms, because these are clearly candids without consent.

What sort of trouble can he get into? Or is this worth taking a look at for guys who still have clips they want to upload?

I'm curious if there is a safe enough work-around.

Thoughts?
Collegetownstudios

Sniffer84 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:05 pm Very curious about something, but I think I already know the answer...

Anyways, we all know as studio owners that we can't upload any more candid videos. The only options are consensual candid, which would require a model disclaimer form as well as identification.

However, I stumbled across a store "High Heel Beauty," in which the producer is clearly capturing women with a hidden camera riding the subway and recording their feet.

He is still uploading to this day and labels the videos as mostly consensual candids.

This guy is taking a big risk? I mean, he must be faking the consent forms, because these are clearly candids without consent.

What sort of trouble can he get into? Or is this worth taking a look at for guys who still have clips they want to upload?

Thoughts?
It's a nice workaround, but it also leaves open the possibility to have fakers.

But, here's the thing about the ID thing. C4S does not care if you got the person's ID or not from the video. They just need this so that in an event that someone asks, they can show the Credit Card Companies or some other entity that they have verified info on the actors actressed in the clips.

Now, if you get found out, that's a problem, but that's a risk.
Sniffer84

Post by Sniffer84 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:44 am
Sniffer84 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:05 pm Very curious about something, but I think I already know the answer...

Thoughts?
It's a nice workaround, but it also leaves open the possibility to have fakers.

But, here's the thing about the ID thing. C4S does not care if you got the person's ID or not from the video. They just need this so that in an event that someone asks, they can show the Credit Card Companies or some other entity that they have verified info on the actors actressed in the clips.

Now, if you get found out, that's a problem, but that's a risk.
Thanks for your input.

My initial thoughts were... say if you do still have candids you want to upload but as a consensual, shoeplay, dipping, dangling etc, but edit them in a way that removes face shots, and even cut the sound out of the clip, I find it hard to believe that any woman out there would complain to C4S "HEY!!!! THOSE ARE MY FEET!"

But my conscience kicks in, firstly, you'd still have to somewhat fraud the consent forms and further, is it even worth it? Would people still buy edited clips like that.

I'm intrigued by High Heel Beauty..

I'm not trying to bust the guy, quite frankly I don't care. We all gotta make money somehow, but I wish there was a way to contact and ask how hes manipulating his uploads...

There's no doubt in my mind these are 100% candid.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

nyllover wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:40 pm Well, if the face of the woman can be seen, I'm not 100% sure is legal, even if recorded out in the open.
Opening a section like that... I don't know...this forum has always been about sharing, not selling...
In the United states I guarantee you it is unequivocally 100% percent legal to record and publicly post canids. It becomes illegal when you you charge for access to the footage and thereby make money off a person's likeness without their consent. You have to notify and pay the women in your candids just as you would have to pay an actor in a film.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

[/quote]
[/quote]

There's equally little doubt in my mind that they're not. Perceptions vary.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Sniffer84

Post by Sniffer84 »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:59 pm
[/quote]

There's equally little doubt in my mind that they're not. Perceptions vary.
[/quote]

Lol, I'm not going to draw a debate with you, but these are definitely candid. I'd bet the bank on it. There are always 'tells' with staged productions, and after purchasing a few of those clips myself, it is even more convincing that they are legitimate candids.

Who would go through all those consent forms, id's, to upload on almost a daily basis with multiple different models in the same setting, with very little actual shoeplay?

If he did that legitimately, and didn't instruct the 'models' to play with their shoes, then that has to be one of the dumbest C4S store owners I've ever encountered. Simply because that store isn't in a top list for any sort of shoeplay, dipping, dangling or the once candid category.

But you're right. Perceptions vary. You have yours, I have mine.
notalwaysright10000

[/quote] Lol, I'm not going to draw a debate with you... [/quote]

Your apophasis notwithstanding, you made several points in debate so I'll answer them and we can leave it at that.

1. I don't think he faked consent forms, I think he has real ones and Clips4sale knows damn well the videos are not candid.

2. The models are not all different, and they certainly don't look as though they're genuinely unaware that they're being filmed. (This comes down to one's ability to read facial expressions and body language.)

3. As for being (potentially) the dumbest Clips4Sale store of all time, there's a great deal of VERY stiff competition for that title and this one, real or not, wouldn't even make my top fifty contenders.

Oh, and finally, this is by no stretch the only "candid" clip store that's still up. Not by a longshot:
https://www.clips4sale.com/clips/search ... 1#clip-tab

You asked for opinions, and you got mine. We can leave it there.
Sweet and to the point:
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Sniffer84 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:05 pm What sort of trouble can he get into? Or is this worth taking a look at for guys who still have clips they want to upload?

Thoughts?
I can't speak for certain on the consequences but whatever they are, it's not a risk I would advise taking; not with C4S anyway, especially if you're not already "grandfathered in" as one of the stores they overlooked in their initial purge. I think if one has that much content leftover to sell, it may well be worth the hassle to skip over middlemen like C4S, set up their own website and accept payment through CashApp or even take crypto. It's not a perfect idea by any means but it's something. I'd look at C4S like a hornets nest in this regard and refrain from poking it.

As to how people are getting away with it, I can't speak on that for certain either. All I can say is where there is a system, there is a way to game it. That's not to say there's an abundance of cracks to slip through, but a seasoned pro could certainly do it. I don't mean technical either, but loopholes as far as terminology, how the content is advertised and presented etc. Ditto for a reactive(versus proactive) system as rushed and hastily tossed together as this one seems to be. It's not like places like C4S were actively cracking down on this stuff before. They were all too happy and fuzzy-tailed to bank off the candids that sold there for years until Mastercard turned on the heat.

It should go without saying that this is all just my opinion.
Collegetownstudios

Sniffer84 wrote: ↑
But my conscience kicks in,
Don't let your conscience play games with you.
Sniffer84

Post by Sniffer84 »

"Clips4sale knows damn well the videos are not candid"

Right... You got me there.

I forgot Clips4sale had candid detectors. First of their kind actually.

Good day sir.
notalwaysright10000

Sniffer84 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:58 pm "Clips4sale knows damn well the videos are not candid"

Right... You got me there.

I forgot Clips4sale had candid detectors. First of their kind actually.

Good day sir.
No, you "got" yourself, mister fourth post newcomer, by failing so spectacularly at rudimentary propositional logic. The antecedent is that the guy filming has consent forms which he's presented to Clips4sale; the necessary entailment is that this establishes the (in)authenticity of the clips (no "detector" required); and the further inference, speculative but warranted, is that Clips4sSale agrees to call the videos candid on their site because they have absolutely no legal obligation to be honest about this to the customer.

Assuming in arguendo that consent forms have been provided, what further fact do you think the affirmation of this conditional establishes?

Shut your eyes tightly and think very hard for about sixteen hours. There's a remote chance that something may eventually click.
Sweet and to the point: