Seating Arrangements

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Seating Arrangements

Post by Baloo_135 »

Thinking out loud, does the seating arrangement matter? I always assumed sitting across from your footsie partner was optimal for the best under the table experience. I'm not necessarily a foot on the crotch type of guy in public. Sure, if it's presented I won't say no but I get embarrassed if it's visible to other patrons of the establishment.

Alicia and I are physical. We love receiving touches and giving them. At times in the presence of others we sit next to each other which makes for an interesting meal. She will dangle her shoe next to my leg and tangle my leg with her feet. She gets rather creative. On top of her rubbing my thigh with her hand.

Now it's becoming more of a preference of us sitting side by side even when it's just us. It funny because I don't mind her playing footsies if she is right next to me and we are exposed. I take it as she is just crossing her legs and relaxing with her man, really not a big show. However, we feel exposed sitting across from each other if her foot is high in my pantleg as if we are doing XXX stuff lol. Weird but maybe that's just us.

Anywho here are some pics of my view: )
Attachments
Screenshot_20210808-080232_Photos.jpg

paradigm88

Re: Seating Arrangements

Post by paradigm88 »

This is actually a really good point because my wife and I have encountered trouble before with the standard across-the-table arrangement.

My wife's short, about 5' tall. It's not uncommon to find a booth where her legs don't quite touch the floor when we're sitting. It's equally common for us to end up at a spacious table where her legs can barely reach mine. It's something of a frustration of ours, because we did enjoy a bit of footsie early in our romance (and I don't know where those narrower tables have gone...or we just have better taste in restaurants).

Of course, not like you can ask the host "Can we have a...er...smaller table?" So whatever you get, you get.

Now, my wife's habit in this situation is that her shoes come off instantly. (She's generally in ballet flats, and she finds it easier to just slip them off instead of trying to keep them on.) This is actually a delight while we're waiting for a table; many times, the bench itself is too high, and so her flats pop off for a moment or two while we're waiting.

But I honestly felt awkward about sitting next to her at a restaurant. If we're out with friends, of course...but just the two of us? It feels a bit standoffish, like you can't even look at the person you're with. (As if being on our respective phones is better.)

That said...I wouldn't mind sitting next to her and having her plop her little nylon feet in my lap in the booth. Which might necessitate a corner booth. Some people would likely give us the eye for that.

Not long before COVID took hold, we went out on a dinner date (which I shared in the Stories threads) at a restaurant that had a lounge with couches and comfortable seating. It took little convincing for her to take her shoes off, though it took a little more time for her to tuck one of her feet up on the couch, or to let me give her a foot rub for dessert. I miss that.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

paradigm88 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:47 am This is actually a really good point because my wife and I have encountered trouble before with the standard across-the-table arrangement.

My wife's short, about 5' tall. It's not uncommon to find a booth where her legs don't quite touch the floor when we're sitting. It's equally common for us to end up at a spacious table where her legs can barely reach mine. It's something of a frustration of ours, because we did enjoy a bit of footsie early in our romance (and I don't know where those narrower tables have gone...or we just have better taste in restaurants).

Of course, not like you can ask the host "Can we have a...er...smaller table?" So whatever you get, you get.

Now, my wife's habit in this situation is that her shoes come off instantly. (She's generally in ballet flats, and she finds it easier to just slip them off instead of trying to keep them on.) This is actually a delight while we're waiting for a table; many times, the bench itself is too high, and so her flats pop off for a moment or two while we're waiting.

But I honestly felt awkward about sitting next to her at a restaurant. If we're out with friends, of course...but just the two of us? It feels a bit standoffish, like you can't even look at the person you're with. (As if being on our respective phones is better.)

That said...I wouldn't mind sitting next to her and having her plop her little nylon feet in my lap in the booth. Which might necessitate a corner booth. Some people would likely give us the eye for that.

Not long before COVID took hold, we went out on a dinner date (which I shared in the Stories threads) at a restaurant that had a lounge with couches and comfortable seating. It took little convincing for her to take her shoes off, though it took a little more time for her to tuck one of her feet up on the couch, or to let me give her a foot rub for dessert. I miss that.
That's awesome. Good take on your view point. It's nice to view your partner. Alicia is 5'4 so she isn't too tall. At times she has to scooch down in her seat to reach my foot lol
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:16 am That's awesome. Good take on your view point. It's nice to view your partner. Alicia is 5'4 so she isn't too tall. At times she has to scooch down in her seat to reach my foot lol
That was one of our earliest dates. We were at a chain restaurant having a late-ish dinner; she worked two jobs at the time, and both required a lot of standing. She had already been shoeless through most of dinner, and when we finished eating, I offered her a foot rub. She had to scrunch down in the booth a bit to get her feet in my lap. But she made it, and I rubbed her tired feet in lieu of dessert.

My foot rub (her first ever!) opened the door for a first kiss, and there you go.

But I like sitting across the table, because then when she lets that first shoe audibly drop and makes her "oops" face, it's so charming. Not that that's happened in a while...there's nothing "oops" about it anymore.
Rider_167

Post by Rider_167 »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:28 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:16 am That's awesome. Good take on your view point. It's nice to view your partner. Alicia is 5'4 so she isn't too tall. At times she has to scooch down in her seat to reach my foot lol
That was one of our earliest dates. We were at a chain restaurant having a late-ish dinner; she worked two jobs at the time, and both required a lot of standing. She had already been shoeless through most of dinner, and when we finished eating, I offered her a foot rub. She had to scrunch down in the booth a bit to get her feet in my lap. But she made it, and I rubbed her tired feet in lieu of dessert.

My foot rub (her first ever!) opened the door for a first kiss, and there you go.

But I like sitting across the table, because then when she lets that first shoe audibly drop and makes her "oops" face, it's so charming. Not that that's happened in a while...there's nothing "oops" about it anymore.
Damn, so lucky. I've only ever been on like two dates, and no woman has ever wanted to be intimate with me.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Rider_167 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:29 pm Damn, so lucky. I've only ever been on like two dates, and no woman has ever wanted to be intimate with me.
It takes time and, I dare say, confidence. Confidence I lacked well into my 20s.

Why did I lack it? I didn't date when I was young, and so I thought I wasn't good at dating because I hadn't done it. Because I didn't date, I certainly wasn't about to "out" myself to a girl, particularly when those kinds of things would spread like wildfire.

Online dating made it easier to test the waters, so to speak. But you still risked not playing it cool, and outing yourself. Lord knows I did a few times. Others...well, they were interested. But again, I wasn't confident enough to make a move, and I quickly became the guy they told about their new boyfriend.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:16 am
Rider_167 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:29 pm Damn, so lucky. I've only ever been on like two dates, and no woman has ever wanted to be intimate with me.
It takes time and, I dare say, confidence. Confidence I lacked well into my 20s.

Why did I lack it? I didn't date when I was young, and so I thought I wasn't good at dating because I hadn't done it. Because I didn't date, I certainly wasn't about to "out" myself to a girl, particularly when those kinds of things would spread like wildfire.

Online dating made it easier to test the waters, so to speak. But you still risked not playing it cool, and outing yourself. Lord knows I did a few times. Others...well, they were interested. But again, I wasn't confident enough to make a move, and I quickly became the guy they told about their new boyfriend.

5 years of online dating before I met Alicia. I was in a long term relation before that and learning to date was a work in progress. Looking in hindsight I wish I was more natural about it. I been on a number of akward 1st dates. I had a few relationships that didn't last very long, I feel I came off as too needy. Then I got to the point where I said " fuck it!" and worked on myself. Found new hobbies, got in shape, and met new people. I started breaking outta my shell and gained confidence and charm. I was able to find that sweet spot to flirt with women without coming on too strong. I recall an instance hanging with a friend and her roommates. We did some day drinking by the pool and came inside later to play some cards. We were all a little tipsy and I felt like giving the girl next to me a little attention and grazed her toes with my socked foot. Instantly she played back and gripped my sock at my toes and started pulling!

I met Alicia online and we hit it off instantly. Our 1st date was walking along the pier. We sat at a bench and she kicked off her flip flop and set her barefoot on my shoe and said " I'm I doing this right?" LOL Keep the faith and you'll have someone
crzy4feet

Post by crzy4feet »

I totally enjoy sitting across from my wife at dinner, that for me is a great sitting arrangement. She is able to play footsies or I am able to massage her feet while sitting across from me. We have sat side by side but since my wife is pretty tall and crossing her legs under the table is a bit difficult we try to just sit across from each other. We try to keep a low profile and not let anyone see what's going on under the table. If my wife notices that someone is looking at us or watching under the table then she will put her shoe or flip flops back on and keep her feet away from me. If we are able to sit on a bar stool or a table that is higher up then she will just sit next to me and dangling her shoes and begin rubbing my leg. Once I get her tipsy or buzzed then she really doesn't care who watches. We do enjoy sitting in booths also but its usually kind of dirty under their so my wife really does not like for her feet to touch the floor, that is one thing that really bothers her when something get stuck under her feet. That will definitely kill the moment for us. When we are sitting with a group or another couple my wife and I usual have our hand signals and eye contact to let my wife know that my leg is right in front of her. The last thing I want is for her to play footsie with someone at our table. I know its happened before and my wife started rubbing one of friends leg thinking it was me. She came out and told my wife "if your gonna play footsie with me, I'm gonna play with you too and gave her a little giggle and smiled, I just hope your husband is okay with it". I laughed and said, "I don't know what your talking about and I laughed. My wife got embarrassed and red, she put her shoe back on. That's why we use our hand signal and eye contact now. Here are a few images that I wanted to share.
Attachments
VideoCapture_20210817-150926.jpg
VideoCapture_20210817-144255.jpg
VideoCapture_20210817-092956.jpg
VideoCapture_20210817-092647.jpg
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

crzy4feet wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:32 pm I totally enjoy sitting across from my wife at dinner, that for me is a great sitting arrangement. She is able to play footsies or I am able to massage her feet while sitting across from me. We have sat side by side but since my wife is pretty tall and crossing her legs under the table is a bit difficult we try to just sit across from each other. We try to keep a low profile and not let anyone see what's going on under the table. If my wife notices that someone is looking at us or watching under the table then she will put her shoe or flip flops back on and keep her feet away from me. If we are able to sit on a bar stool or a table that is higher up then she will just sit next to me and dangling her shoes and begin rubbing my leg. Once I get her tipsy or buzzed then she really doesn't care who watches. We do enjoy sitting in booths also but its usually kind of dirty under their so my wife really does not like for her feet to touch the floor, that is one thing that really bothers her when something get stuck under her feet. That will definitely kill the moment for us. When we are sitting with a group or another couple my wife and I usual have our hand signals and eye contact to let my wife know that my leg is right in front of her. The last thing I want is for her to play footsie with someone at our table. I know its happened before and my wife started rubbing one of friends leg thinking it was me. She came out and told my wife "if your gonna play footsie with me, I'm gonna play with you too and gave her a little giggle and smiled, I just hope your husband is okay with it". I laughed and said, "I don't know what your talking about and I laughed. My wife got embarrassed and red, she put her shoe back on. That's why we use our hand signal and eye contact now. Here are a few images that I wanted to share.
BRAVO my man! I'm glad you have someone who is down like that. You wife has nice arches and I love how she wears shoes she can fling off. Does she do the move where she lifts the pantleg and pull your sock down?

Alicia and I had a situation similar to yours at my birthday dinner 4 years ago. It's was at a round table and Alicia sat on my left and my Mom was on Alicia's left. She wore these white pants and black ankle boots with a cute long sleeve. She crossed her legs towards me and I felt a shoeless foot. She grazed my pants a bit and she lifted inside my pantleg. I then realized the nylon texture against my calf. I looked over and she gave a sweet smile as she snuck nylons for me lol. Suddenly my Mom says " Oh I kicked something! Alicia, is that your shoe?! Is your shoe off?" Everyone heard and poor Alicia is put on the spot. Alicia said " Yeah, these boots are small and hurt my feet." All the while Alicia kept playing footsies not skipping a beat. : ))
crzy4feet

Post by crzy4feet »

Thank you for the compliment, she has done that a couple of times. Although she really plays her games when someone is talking to me or I'm talking to someone at our table or even when the waiter that is taking care of our table. I have to try to keep a cool, calm collective face. My wife giggles and smiles most of the time. One time she said, "lets see how you do when the foot gets there, I mean my food gets here...." She can't really keep her flats on they just slip off most of the time, her heels usually stay on, she rarely wears them so they are really snug on her feet. I wish you tube was still okay with posting videos, I would post some of the videos. Most of the time my account usually get closed or gets flagged.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

That's awesome. We did have a video like that as well. She filmed it from her point of view. She had her Grey work slacks on and black tights under. As the waitress took my order her foot ran inside my pantleg and she was tickling my ankle bone.

I also had some videos taken down. Mostly the ones where her foot went past my thighs and into my crotch. Dumb. But I do recall seeing one of your videos. I believe she was talking on the phone and had her legs crossed. Then you pressed your leg against her foot and she began rubbing. Am I thinking correctly?
boxnclox

Post by boxnclox »

All of your videos are welcomed here Baloo!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

boxnclox wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:12 am All of your videos are welcomed here Baloo!
Thanks! Glad you enjoy them. Fun to make. Alicia is a real sport.
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Omg anything in gray work slacks with dark socks or tights underneath would be amazing!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:50 pm Omg anything in gray work slacks with dark socks or tights underneath would be amazing g!
See pic. She took me to sushi after work as a treat. We were dating for about a year. Fun fact, she just bought us some novelty socks with her face on mine and mine on hers. She decided to film some footsies since she knew I loved it. She had these ankle boots and she removed one. Her tights were soft!

I love the contrast here. I dunno why I was dressed comfy? I think it was a spur of the moment things which is why I had jeans and moccasins and she was all professional lol.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210822-085758_Gallery.jpg