Is the " Foot in Pantleg" technique dead?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Is the " Foot in Pantleg" technique dead?

Post by Baloo_135 »

Growing up in the 80s and 90s I recall tons of movies, shows, and commercials showing footsies with the woman sliding her foot up the gentleman's pantleg. Drives me nuts especially in black nylons.

Has anyone seen this lately? Even in footfetish content sites its rare to find. Come to think of it, has anybody witnessed a footsie where the woman was doing this in real life? I don't recall ever seeing that. Only games I've seen is the girl tangling her feet with the guys leg or putting her feet on the lap.

Sophie_Larkins

Re: Is the " Foot in Pantleg" technique dead?

Post by Sophie_Larkins »

Not sure but I know if I’m out in a nice dinner date and I really like the guy I’ll slip my foot out of one of my heels and try to slide it up. Sometimes there isn’t enough room for me to fit my foot though and I just look like an idiot
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Baloo_135 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:29 pm Growing up in the 80s and 90s I recall tons of movies, shows, and commercials showing footsies with the woman sliding her foot up the gentleman's pantleg. Drives me nuts especially in black nylons.

Has anyone seen this lately? Even in footfetish content sites its rare to find. Come to think of it, has anybody witnessed a footsie where the woman was doing this in real life? I don't recall ever seeing that. Only games I've seen is the girl tangling her feet with the guys leg or putting her feet on the lap.
Well...it surely is the best thing, I agree. But I didn't get the feeling of it being so rare...can't recall, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it on some footsies scenes here and there. I mean..it's a classy!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Well a lot of guys nowadays where “slim fitting” pants, so I can see her point
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:43 pm Not sure but I know if I’m out in a nice dinner date and I really like the guy I’ll slip my foot out of one of my heels and try to slide it up. Sometimes there isn’t enough room for me to fit my foot though and I just look like an idiot
Not your fault. It's how they make guy pants now a days. Most are a slim fit and cut off at the ankle.

My wife experienced the same thing. I'd feel her toes lifting my pantleg and come to a stop at my ankle since my pants where too tight. She'd have a giggle and make a sound as if she was lifting heavy weights 🤣.

I spend a little more money on nice pants that stretch. They feel really nice on me and it gives her room to explore.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Baloo_135 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:29 pm Growing up in the 80s and 90s I recall tons of movies, shows, and commercials showing footsies with the woman sliding her foot up the gentleman's pantleg. Drives me nuts especially in black nylons.

My wife will sometimes tuck her feet into my pantlegs, but as she's short, the size of our table has as much to do with it as anything. I think she likes it because my socks will surely be cleaner than the floor or even the top of my shoes, at least in winter.