Who would you love to see in hosed shoeplay right now

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Who would you love to see in hosed shoeplay right now

Post by Footsiefreak »

After seeing James Bond most recent film. I would have loved to see Madeline Swann ( forgot her real name) do some hosed shoeplay. She can play the psychiatrist like she did in the movie. She's wearing a navy blue sun dress with little flowers on it. She's wearing suntan hose with tan suede flats. I'm her patient and she's intentionally doing it to make me squirm because she caught on to my foot fetish without me telling her.

llama

Re: Who would you love to see in hosed shoeplay right now

Post by llama »

Ariana Grande, Anna Kendrick, Avril Lavigne Alyssa Lopez from US Big Brother S23 and those are just the A's LOL
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:14 pm Ariana Grande, Anna Kendrick, Avril Lavigne Alyssa Lopez from US Big Brother S23 and those are just the A's LOL
Want to give props to Ariana as young as she is at least she wears hosiery. Wish more would follow her lead
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Now I'll go old school with Gabrielle cateris from Beverly hills 90210 . She's my shy coworker she's eating lunch alone and she gets a call on her cell. All the sudden she's loud and laughing. She just goes shoeplay wild! Slipping her shoes on and off frequently. She dangles drop her shoe then reached down to massage her own feet. The show lasts for 20 minutes.hmmm? She's wearing a silky purple top black mini, black tights and black suede flats
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Going old school again with Holly hallstrom the redhead from the price is right. She's wearing a Maroon dress with nude hose and heels.Shes at dinner with her husband and another couple. She's across from the other male. She's shoeplaying like crazy then she slips off both shoes, crosses her ankles and starts swinging her feet. She's swing furiously and sometimes she's hitting the other guys pantlegs is it on purpose or accident?