DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

🙏🏾 for a better week. Hope certain people didnt ruin it for everyone else.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agree. A-Team is back.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Diana and Rébecca won't let us down too long. Hopefully the A-team will be on the set for more than a day
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah Nicky A needs to shut the hell up. Even insinuating the girls should wear boots for the rest of the year really is irritating
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

The A-Team came through for us once again. (thank you ladies) love when Rebecca wears the headband. Diana always looks good so not much to say there. Tomorrow all 3 ladies are back together so lets see how that goes. all 3 ladies have been looking great the last couple months.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I do love the new heels Rebecca wears…they are high…you could see they were hurting towards the end…both ladies were awesome
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Complete opposite today…both girls on fire first Euro Show
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Diana looks so good in the white and tan nylons. :love:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:20 pm Complete opposite today…both girls on fire first Euro Show
you sir are correct and im loving it. i wonder what happened to Monika? Xavi said all 3 were hosting today.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Fantastic shows, glad to see them like that, not everything is a lost cause for 2024 ;)

A more recurring A-team on the shows would bring us many more liveshows like today... If only...

Tomorrow Monika and Diana, with maybe the trio making an appearance on thursday.

I saw other dudes in the chat complaining to Pearl that they were not trying to hire a new girl to replace Tracy. I'd rather have the trio like that than a 4th piece that does not fit in the equation.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Way Way too much use of the zoom. You don’t need to focus on their skull to sell a product.
Otherwise thank you ladies great show
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:36 pm Way Way too much use of the zoom. You don’t need to focus on their skull to sell a product.
Otherwise thank you ladies great show
Oh you're so right, multiple segment with the zoom only on their face for absolutely no reason.
Either that or either the complete opposite with that full overview of the set where we can barely discern anything happening with the distance. Mid closeup would be so much better.

Idk how i'm feeling regarding the shortening of the last panel show. It was one of the only guaranteed standing show left and now it's shortened to 30 mins only... On the other hand, much better to not endure the 50 mins of boring solar panels when nothing is happening and the panels are completely blocking the view.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:30 pm Fantastic shows, glad to see them like that, not everything is a lost cause for 2024 ;)

A more recurring A-team on the shows would bring us many more liveshows like today... If only...

Tomorrow Monika and Diana, with maybe the trio making an appearance on thursday.

I saw other dudes in the chat complaining to Pearl that they were not trying to hire a new girl to replace Tracy. I'd rather have the trio like that than a 4th piece that does not fit in the equation.
they dont need a 4th girl. they have 3 guys and 3 ladies. that's enough. they had chances to fit better ladies into the fold but failed to do so that's on them. then they finally picked one and she didnt fit with the others. i say just leave it as is. if it aint broke then dont fix it. the only real issue is Rebecca's schedule because of her other ventures.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

good shows again (thank you Diana) even got a shoe drop during the 10 euro show.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Big thanks to her for this great day, fantastic action especially during the laptop show. Always love an angle that gets out of the ordinary 3 chairs seated shows camera shots ;)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

HOLY CRAP...15EURO and 5EURO Shows were absolutley the best in years....Monika thank you for the perfect "Rebecca Move"...appreciate it
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:33 pm HOLY CRAP...15EURO and 5EURO Shows were absolutley the best in years....Monika thank you for the perfect "Rebecca Move"...appreciate it
the fitness show was great too with Rebecca and Monika. look like all the euro shows will be ladies only. i think they should keep it like that when all 3 ladies are on.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

great shows today. some of the best in a while. thank you ladies! (Monika, Rebecca and Diana)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully Monika did more Rebecca Moves later on.

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:37 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:33 pm HOLY CRAP...15EURO and 5EURO Shows were absolutley the best in years....Monika thank you for the perfect "Rebecca Move"...appreciate it
the fitness show was great too with Rebecca and Monika. look like all the euro shows will be ladies only. i think they should keep it like that when all 3 ladies are on.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Can only thank the girls for the magic that went on today. Ladies, eventhough all good things should be enjoyed in moderation, do not make this an exception for 2024 :friends: