Breeding/Training Shoeplayers

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Breeding/Training Shoeplayers

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Look, I know I'm not the only one who has this desire. To marry a woman who is an incredible shoeplayer, have kids, and bring them up as shoeplayers to continue the legacy.

I can't be the only one who wants this for the world. Or am I just an extremist when it comes to the love of shoeplay and feet? Am I alone?

manicmania1132

Re: Breeding/Training Shoeplayers

Post by manicmania1132 »

What?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

This sounds like an awful creepy B movie..yes you are alone on this one.

If I ever have a son and catch on to his fetish inherited from me I would have special bond and maybe go shoeplay hunting etc etc. Daughter would be different but if she loved women's feet than I would treat her the same

If my daughter inherited her shoeplay or feet exhibition etc. from her mom what can you do? People are going to look at her so what can you do?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Having a shoeplay boot camp sounds hilarious "ok private if you don't dangle slower and more seductive you will 50 push ups and hand wash everyone's socks
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:03 am Having a shoeplay boot camp sounds hilarious "ok private if you don't dangle slower and more seductive you will 50 push ups and hand wash everyone's socks
Damn it, I can't believe this shit.
That's OK, I'll go alone.

I do enjoy the jest.

But I am super serious.
I guess I will have a shoeplay harem over inncreepytown. Lol.
llama

Post by llama »

this was one if the creepiest posts I have ever seen on here and borderline incestual IMO
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I hate the idea of setting out to train a generation of shoeplayers. Shoeplay for me is only fascinating when it comes about naturally (from reaction to certain shoes, from environment, from nervous reactions, from lack of comfort) not from teaching. Developing from a desire to be like another woman who shoeplays is OK but it has to come from desire not from a requirement for obedience. If I would have a daughter I would be nauseated by the idea of approving her shoeplay. She could be a shoeplayer or not but I would not want to think about how nice it would be if she shoeplays.
Collegetownstudios

Feeture Feature wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:09 pm I hate the idea of setting out to train a generation of shoeplayers. Shoeplay for me is only fascinating when it comes about naturally (from reaction to certain shoes, from environment, from nervous reactions, from lack of comfort) not from teaching. Developing from a desire to be like another woman who shoeplays is OK but it has to come from desire not from a requirement for obedience. If I would have a daughter I would be nauseated by the idea of approving her shoeplay. She could be a shoeplayer or not but I would not want to think about how nice it would be if she shoeplays.
I'm not talking about forcing the person to do anything. I'm talking about having an example of how they're parents would do these things. Eventually they would imitate their parents.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I have entertained the thought of women who shoeplay in flats may eventually grow to shoeplay in heels (I have seen so many instances where a woman on tv would do NOTHING on screen with heels, and yet on the rare occasion they wear flats, and the camera can catch it, they heelpop and dip.

Heels can never go out of style. I know in many areas of the world, they are trying to stop women from wearing heels to work. If women really don't want to do that, I'm not one to try to stand in the way.

But....

If you want to wear heels to work. Please continue and set those trends!!!!!
Big shoeplay fan
dsch

Post by dsch »

I'm sure this will ruffle plenty of feathers, but yes, I've thought about this myself and basically agree with you.

My current gf as well as most of my exes have been habitual shoeplayers/shoe haters and I do hope if we ever have a daughter she will take after her mother in that way. I have fond memories of watching my sister shoeplay growing up and playing accidental footsie under the table when I would try to knock her shoes away from her. My love of feet and shoeplay is completely separate from general sexual attraction so I never considered it wrong or incestuous as I have absolutely 0 desire to have sex with my sister of anyone else in my family. I imagine my enjoyment of having a daughter who shoeplays would manifest itself in a similar way - that is, I would love watching her shoeplay and perhaps even teasing her about it (e.g. stealing her shoes or tickling her feet if she lost them) but I would have no desire to take things any further than that.

I notice you are French - I think Americans are some of the most neurotic and uptight when it comes to any sort of intimacy between family, friends, or members of the same sex. For instance, the French and Italian custom of kissing the cheek when meeting is seen as odd and latently sexual here. Most American men would never dream of kissing the cheek of a male companion as a greeting for instance. I also have European friends that I know use a sauna together as a family and everyone is essentially nude except for a towel across their lap. Most Americans gasp at the very idea of being nude in front of anyone but their partner, even in a completely non-sexual context. I think our hypersexualization of everything has made us overly sensitive to anything (e.g. feet or shoeplay of a family member) that could even be remotely construed as sexual.

Just my 2 cents.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I have zero interest in seeing my Mother, Sister or daughter shoeplay….I find that a little perverted
Collegetownstudios

dsch wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:18 pm I'm sure this will ruffle plenty of feathers, but yes, I've thought about this myself and basically agree with you.

My current gf as well as most of my exes have been habitual shoeplayers/shoe haters and I do hope if we ever have a daughter she will take after her mother in that way. I have fond memories of watching my sister shoeplay growing up and playing accidental footsie under the table when I would try to knock her shoes away from her. My love of feet and shoeplay is completely separate from general sexual attraction so I never considered it wrong or incestuous as I have absolutely 0 desire to have sex with my sister of anyone else in my family. I imagine my enjoyment of having a daughter who shoeplays would manifest itself in a similar way - that is, I would love watching her shoeplay and perhaps even teasing her about it (e.g. stealing her shoes or tickling her feet if she lost them) but I would have no desire to take things any further than that.

I notice you are French - I think Americans are some of the most neurotic and uptight when it comes to any sort of intimacy between family, friends, or members of the same sex. For instance, the French and Italian custom of kissing the cheek when meeting is seen as odd and latently sexual here. Most American men would never dream of kissing the cheek of a male companion as a greeting for instance. I also have European friends that I know use a sauna together as a family and everyone is essentially nude except for a towel across their lap. Most Americans gasp at the very idea of being nude in front of anyone but their partner, even in a completely non-sexual context. I think our hypersexualization of everything has made us overly sensitive to anything (e.g. feet or shoeplay of a family member) that could even be remotely construed as sexual.

Just my 2 cents.
I agree with you about how we separate our relationship with shoeplay from general sexual attraction.

I also agree with you about the oversexualization of American culture.

However, I am not French. But I am definitely using French in my signature.

I do however have a very broad and amoral outlook on the world. Good amoral, not bad amoral. So I can see the friends kissing cheeks and not be disturbed. It is just their way.

That said, it would be delightful to know that I am helping a new generation of shoeplay be born.
ShoeplayJ

Sir...

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Lmao what?

I had a longer response typed out but I'm not sober enough for all that. I agree with Mr. Mike and llama. As we say on social media: this ain't it, chief.
llama

Post by llama »

This is not an Americans are puritanical issue...this a you guys want to watch your future daughters shoeplay. and wtf do you mean watching shoeplay isnt sexual for you? Why would you even watch it then. I dont watch people crack their knuckles just because. You both are full of shit and creepy as fuck
Collegetownstudios

llama wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:01 pm This is not an Americans are puritanical issue...this a you guys want to watch your future daughters shoeplay. and wtf do you mean watching shoeplay isnt sexual for you? Why would you even watch it then. I dont watch people crack their knuckles just because. You both are full of shit and creepy as fuck
No one said Americans were puritanical.
I am just asking if anyone else felt this way.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

I think more on the mind set of if your daughter grows up do you want her with a guy who likes her feet or just her kinda thing 6/10 girls shoeplay anyway due to the shoes they wear anyway so if they grow up shoeplaying then that is a them habit not a habit they pick up from mom and dad tbh
Collegetownstudios

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:30 pm I think more on the mind set of if your daughter grows up do you want her with a guy who likes her feet or just her kinda thing 6/10 girls shoeplay anyway due to the shoes they wear anyway so if they grow up shoeplaying then that is a them habit not a habit they pick up from mom and dad tbh
I think it is more of something subtly ingrained. Like a lot of people from eastern religions shoeplay, and a lot of these religions require you to remove your shoes.

Coincidence, I think not.
manicmania1132

Post by manicmania1132 »

Y'all are fucking funny man
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I'm curious if anyone who posted a message here has a daughter. Believe me, your perception for certain things changes when you do.

I have a magnificent daughter, and the only thing I know is that I would hate to be of any "inspiration" when it comes to sexuality, in any form. She has to follow her path, she has to understand what she likes, what she wants.
And besides, when it comes to sexuality (at any level), there is NO way I am going to let her see or be even close to us when we engage in that. Being shoeplay, foot massages, or whatever. Those are NOT the things I want my daughter to share with us.

I will be supportive of whatever she will come up being attracted to (she's 11 right now, so way too early for any of that), I will always be here for her whenever she needs a word of advice (well, her mum will probably be more than me), but that's about it. What me or her mum like will never be of any inspiration to her.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

nyllover wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:49 pm I'm curious if anyone who posted a message here has a daughter. Believe me, your perception for certain things changes when you do.

I have a magnificent daughter, and the only thing I know is that I would hate to be of any "inspiration" when it comes to sexuality, in any form. She has to follow her path, she has to understand what she likes, what she wants.
And besides, when it comes to sexuality (at any level), there is NO way I am going to let her see or be even close to us when we engage in that. Being shoeplay, foot massages, or whatever. Those are NOT the things I want my daughter to share with us.

I will be supportive of whatever she will come up being attracted to (she's 11 right now, so way too early for any of that), I will always be here for her whenever she needs a word of advice (well, her mum will probably be more than me), but that's about it. What me or her mum like will never be of any inspiration to her.
THIS. I won't lie, the papa bear in me got a bit agitated at this thread, which is one reason I kept my previous post short and sweet. The edible and the double shot of whiskey in my Mountain Dew didn't help either lol.

Anyway

I have an annoyingly impressionable but otherwise wonderful teenage daughter and I 100% agree with EVERYTHING you said.

I already hate the fact that her nosey-butt kind of knows that her mom and I do this shit, no way am I about to get her on board with it too (my wife would rightfully slap the taste out of my mouth for even suggesting it). She's already driving the two of us bonkers in regards to the topic sexuality (Gen Z, 'nuff said. No offense to any older Gen Z'ers who see this)— she is NOT getting any "training" from us in regards to this stuff and adding more confusion to the mix. If she decides to dabble in this on HER OWN when she's older then so be it. I don't need nor want to know about it or be involved, lest I get accused of grooming or something. Being supportive of endeavors SHE chooses (so long as she's being safe and responsible) is far as I'd go.