randoms

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

draeax

randoms

Post by draeax »

hi
here's some stuff i edited

Spotted this Indian lady with some of the thinnest flats I have ever seen near the food court of an airport terminal in Asia. Those flats were really beat up as well with a bunch of dirt from the streets lining the back of her shoes on the crushed heels. It was a really humid day, even inside the airport, and she absolutely could not keep these flats on. Traveling internationally is a stressful event and man was she showing it off through her actions

Collegetownstudios

Re: randoms

Post by Collegetownstudios »

This is beautiful, thanks for that contribution.
Is there a video to go with it?
GIOPUC

Post by GIOPUC »

Thank you very much, the picture is amazing! Can we find the video please ?
draeax

Post by draeax »

GIOPUC wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:47 pm Thank you very much, the picture is amazing! Can we find the video please ?
Uploaded another clip of it on instagram - apologies for the delayed response I find myself with less and less time to be active/online these days
draeax

Post by draeax »

Caught this Asian woman at the end of her business trip on a shuttle to the airport. If you're in the NYC area you've probably been on this bus. It was early in the morning and everyone on board was exhausted, I was lucky to get the seat right in front of her and blindly tried to get a catch of her slipped out of her strappy heels. She bolted off towards the terminal the minute we got to her stop - looking back at the clip I think she was feeling kind of anxious the whole ride over, I hope she made her flight..

Enjoy
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

draeax wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:36 pm
GIOPUC wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:47 pm Thank you very much, the picture is amazing! Can we find the video please ?
Uploaded another clip of it on instagram - apologies for the delayed response I find myself with less and less time to be active/online these days
Lovely. I've sent a follow request.
GIOPUC

Post by GIOPUC »

draeax wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:36 pm
thank you for your answer, the videos are amazing
draeax

Post by draeax »

You ever see somebody so put together you just assume they're successful? This Korean woman had that feel about her. Caught a little dangle of her white Zara heels as she talked with her friends over a latte. What a tease..
aieilcln99

Post by aieilcln99 »

What is your instagram handle?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

draeax wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:00 am hi

Spotted this Indian lady with some of the thinnest flats I have ever seen near the food court of an airport terminal in Asia. Those flats were really beat up as well with a bunch of dirt from the streets lining the back of her shoes on the crushed heels. It was a really humid day, even inside the airport, and she absolutely could not keep these flats on. Traveling internationally is a stressful event and man was she showing it off through her actions
she has very smooth soles
draeax

Post by draeax »

aieilcln99 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:37 am What is your instagram handle?
same as the watermark! DM'd it to you as well
draeax

Post by draeax »

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:43 am
draeax wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:00 am hi

she has very smooth soles
she really did, wasn't expecting it so I was pleasantly surprised
draeax

Post by draeax »

These shoes caught my eye the minute I walked into the cafe - a golden jelly material with plenty of spots in the design where you could see the sides of her feet and a peep toe. Turns out didn’t need any of that, this girl was out of her shoes for the entirety that she was sitting down. It dawned on me later that it had rained briefly earlier and she was probably airing out all the moisture on her feet since her shoes were so open. She was rubbing her feet together and moving around nonstop, even playing around with the material of her shoes between her toes. Lucky shoes.
draeax

Post by draeax »

Caught this middle eastern girl on the top floor of the library where it was super hot. She was pretty wrapped up in her cubicle and didn’t pay any attention to the phone at her feet. Super active, keeping her heel popped and leg shaking the whole time I was by her. The flats she was wearing were the ones which gave you a little peek at their arch, even if she wasn’t popping out of them. So you know that we were going to get a great look
GIOPUC

Post by GIOPUC »

woow :o