Do You Have a Foot Fetish or Shoeplay Fetish?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Do You Have a Foot Fetish or Shoeplay Fetish?

Post by Mr. Mike »

Always curious about this because they “sort of” go together…but not always.

For me it’s most definitely a shoeplay fetish. I will always look at a woman’s foot because I do enjoy a nice well taken care of foot. But being at a pool or a beach and seeing all those feet really does nothing for me.
Dipping and standing with 1 shoe off are 1A and 1B for me. Then comes dangling. Heel popping, not so much.
I would absolutely classify my self as having a shoeplay fetish…how about you guys???

pumplover

Re: Do You Have a Foot Fetish or Shoeplay Fetish?

Post by pumplover »

I definitely lean to the shoeplay fetish. Now if a woman ends up in her hosed feet as a result of a shoeplay move, then I'm into that. Dipping, seated shoeplay with the planted foot, then dangling then heel popping is my order of preference. It's like, my ex-mother in law is a shoeplay queen and her feet in hose as they played with her shoes was heaven - but her feet bare? Nah.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Definitely both for me. Shoeplay will get my attention MUCH quicker (and hold it a tad longer. Indefinitely if nylons are involved), but nice feet (especially if she's scrunching her soles and wiggling or flexing her toes — extra points if her toes arw painted :superhorny: ) will have me standing AT attention within seconds.

What's always been strange to me is how setting/location plays a major role in what gets me going. I definitely genuinely DO enjoy and get off to feet by themselves, but it takes a bit more than a woman/women simply BEING barefoot to grab me even IF she has nice feet. What is she doing? Is she barefoot in a place or circumstance where shoes are expected or even REQUIRED? I'm definitely paying attention. Is she simply walking around her house barefoot taking care of stuff? Nice but meh...OR is she laying on the couch with her bare soles propped up on the arm of said couch or on a floor stool? Ahhh, now you've got my attention again? Young lady barefoot at the library with her flats or sneakers nearby? Ok! Receptionist or secretary in her bare or stocking feet? Fucking yes! You get the the point! Seeimg shoeplay or feet in those inappropriate/unprofessional or otherwise "shoes must be worn at all times" scenarios almost always gets me going, depending on what is happening.

Shoeplay in just about in place or setting will get my attention as long it isn't something like crocs, flip-flops/sandals — I feel like such shoes eliminate the whole thrill or tease anticipation factor for me since you can already literally see everything.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I would have to say, "Shoeplay Fetish". Feet by themselves do nothing for me. They're just like nice looking trinkets.
But the action, is another thing altogether.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Setting is interesting so is “status of person”.
People I guess that shouldn’t shoeplay because of who they are AND location get me going. Examples would be Mayors, Governors, VPs, CEOs…I guess people og higher authority that shouldn’t show signs of weakness (shoeplay)…that really works.

ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:03 am Definitely both for me. Shoeplay will get my attention MUCH quicker (and hold it a tad longer. Indefinitely if nylons are involved), but nice feet (especially if she's scrunching her soles and wiggling or flexing her toes — extra points if her toes arw painted :superhorny: ) will have me standing AT attention within seconds.

What's always been strange to me is how setting/location plays a major role in what gets me going. I definitely genuinely DO enjoy and get off to feet by themselves, but it takes a bit more than a woman/women simply BEING barefoot to grab me even IF she has nice feet. What is she doing? Is she barefoot in a place or circumstance where shoes are expected or even REQUIRED? I'm definitely paying attention. Is she simply walking around her house barefoot taking care of stuff? Nice but meh...OR is she laying on the couch with her bare soles propped up on the arm of said couch or on a floor stool? Ahhh, now you've got my attention again? Young lady barefoot at the library with her flats or sneakers nearby? Ok! Receptionist or secretary in her bare or stocking feet? Fucking yes! You get the the point! Seeimg shoeplay or feet in those inappropriate/unprofessional or otherwise "shoes must be worn at all times" scenarios almost always gets me going, depending on what is happening.

Shoeplay in just about in place or setting will get my attention as long it isn't something like crocs, flip-flops/sandals — I feel like such shoes eliminate the whole thrill or tease anticipation factor for me since you can already literally see everything.
HeroOfKvatch

Post by HeroOfKvatch »

Absolutely shoeplay fetish. I’m actually a bit grossed out by pictures that are like 80% just feet and need the context of shoes for it to be satisfying. Quite indifferent when it’s drawn, though.
All My Stories
Email catrotcake@gmail.com if interested in commissioning me.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:58 pm Setting is interesting so is “status of person”.
People I guess that shouldn’t shoeplay because of who they are AND location get me going. Examples would be Mayors, Governors, VPs, CEOs…I guess people og higher authority that shouldn’t show signs of weakness (shoeplay)…that really works.

I think that's why I especially get off on stuff like seeing Senators on C-Span, or even that recent Jen Psaki clip. And I guess as an adolescent teenager, being in school and watching your teacher, the authority figure, dip and dangle throughout class.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Both!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
assy

Post by assy »

Toe-curling shoeplay it is. Love it when a girl dips her foot out of one shoe and stacks her curled toes on top of of her other foot, or scrunches her curled toes into her shoes or the floor. Type of shoes and bare or nylon does not matter.
images.jpg
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:03 am Definitely both for me. Shoeplay will get my attention MUCH quicker (and hold it a tad longer. Indefinitely if nylons are involved), but nice feet (especially if she's scrunching her soles and wiggling or flexing her toes — extra points if her toes arw painted :superhorny: ) will have me standing AT attention within seconds.

Shoeplay for me too.
I mean, feet must be at least fine, but the act of playing with the shoe or remove it completely is the real deal
I agree that the "setting" can add some spice
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Definitely a shoeplay fetish. While I like feet, flip flops, sandals, or just plain open feet do nothing for me. I like slow reveals of her toes and the subtle art of removing/replacing her shoes.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

I am a shoeplay fan. I think the reception scene in "Roman Holiday" with Audrey Hepburn is a near perfect sequence for me. A somewhat formal environment, the hints of uncomfortable feet, a slow surreptitious slipping the foot out of the shoe, nylons, trouble putting the shoe back on, and a bit of embarrassment.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Hamilton wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:35 am I am a shoeplay fan. I think the reception scene in "Roman Holiday" with Audrey Hepburn is a near perfect sequence for me. A somewhat formal environment, the hints of uncomfortable feet, a slow surreptitious slipping the foot out of the shoe, nylons, trouble putting the shoe back on, and a bit of embarrassment.
Not only a classic scene, but a classic example.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

It's hard for me to accept one label without the other.

On one hand, my interests are fine-tuned enough that I'm hesitant to take the "foot fetishist" label with all its baggage. But on the other, it's hard for me to say I'm into shoeplay without being into feet.

Shoeplay is wonderful to watch, yes. But I'll find it disappointing to just see ten minutes of heelpopping without those shoes coming off all the way. So as long as the shoeplay itself isn't enough to satisfy, then perhaps I'm more of a foot fetishist.
ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:03 am What's always been strange to me is how setting/location plays a major role in what gets me going.
Oh, this is huge for me. It plays into the "naughty" or "forbidden" territory that we love so much.

My wife, for one, does not really like wearing shoes. When I get home from work and she's on the couch, shoes off, with one foot tucked under her, I'm enthralled. But when she's dipping out of her flats on a shopping trip, or we go sit on a bench and her shoes fall off when she sits down, or she takes her shoes off when we're out for dinner? It's that more attractive.

We went away for a weekend this winter. One night after we got back from dinner, I asked if she would change from her flats into a pair of ballet slippers and go for a walk around the hotel with me. So she did, and we took a little walk around the hotel. With her black tights, they looked enough like flats that no one would question it at a glance. She said it felt at least a little scandalous to be walking through a nice hotel without proper shoes. And from the other side, it did.

I keep trying to think of places where we can tread the private-public line like that, places where you can be somewhat discreet about taking your shoes off for a while, but not draw attention in a bad way, either. And places to simply sit or mingle are harder to come by in the age of COVID. The fancy hotel was kind of the perfect environment for it.
monkeyt

Post by monkeyt »

Definitely a shoeplay fetish, especially standing dipping or put feet on the top of shoes, toe wiggling and curling
llama

Post by llama »

Mine has evolved over the decades to become both. But it started out as shoeplay with nylons only. Barefeet did not do it until I got to be around my early 20's. Then it was shoeplay with bare as well, then just barefeet out in the open. But there needs to be some foot movement. One reason why sleeping feet do nothing for me.