TV Show "My Wildest Dreams"

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

footsie

TV Show "My Wildest Dreams"

Post by footsie »

This is a show that was on maybe 10 years ago and probably only lasted a few episodes on Sunday evening. There was one episode that I will never forget and I think its was titled "Lisa's potential client plays poker". Here is the set up from what I remember a wife has some friends over to play poker including a new client of hers. During the game the wifes husband decides to join and he tries to look at the hand of the other women. After all the women leave his wife and him are cleaning up when we mentions that it was hard to concentrate during the game because he thought the wife was teasing him. He says something like when you had your foot in my lap it distracted me and she says that wasn't my foot! They decide to replay the scenario and she sits down across from him and she slips her black nyloned foot out of her shoe and presses it into his crotch under the table. It was so sexy!!! This whole epsiode had to do with footsie! Does anyone else recall this one?

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Welcome to the board, and thanks for giving us a heads up on a new scene.

I don't remember this show, I was overseas at the time. According to my search the show was indeed called "My Wildest Dreams", although there are some listings for it as "Something's Gotta Give". It was shown the FOX network.

They only made five episodes and the one you are talking about appears to be "Poker Night", episode 1-2, production #103, and it aired on 4 June 1995.
There's no other info regarding the series.

Lisa Ann Walter played Lisa, but I have been unable to find a cap of her so far.

DP
footsie

Footsie Session

Post by footsie »

DP, Thx for the fast response and looking up the info. This entire show is worth watching because of all the references that are had to the under the table footsie. I will keep looking for more info as well.
Timster2

Post by Timster2 »

I remember seeing this show, but I don't remember anything being shown, as far as under the table goes. I think the camera angle was far enough back where you could see Lisa's legs and her making the movements as if she was sticking her foot in her husband's crotch, but I think it was more implied than actually shown.