Models: Beware of this scammer Николай Румянцев

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

xxsmiley

Models: Beware of this scammer Николай Румянцев

Post by xxsmiley »

Photo1
Photo2

I got an email from a Николай Румянцев asking for a 1 minute video of me sniffing my sandals while laying on my tummy with my feet up. I sent photos of my sandals so he can pick which ones he'd like me to wear. He chose a pair and I filmed it the next day. He refused to send payment unless I sent him the video first. He said "I need to trust people". I sent him a screen shot of the video I made and he still wouldn't send payment. To top it all off he called me ugly because I wouldn't let him scam me.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Models: Beware of this scammer Николай Румянцев

Post by nyllover »

We got that same request from this individual a dozen times, such a time waster. We never lost money because we don't shoot unless the client pays upfront. He never paid.

Word of advice: always request payment upfront (at least half of the final price), and only after that take care of the shooting.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

nyllover wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:36 am Word of advice: always request payment upfront (at least half of the final price), and only after that take care of the shooting.
This is pretty solid advice.
I wouldn't film until I got full payment.
xxsmiley

Post by xxsmiley »

I wondered how many others have dealt with him. I tried googling his name or email and nothing came up.
He continued to send me emails from other accounts because I kept blocking him. He had a total of 5 different emails.
He kept asking for me to send more screenshots, but I know it was just to get free content.
I've been doing this for 11 years. I AWALYS take payment first. But I figured a one minute video wasn't a big deal to call his bluff.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yeah, he used many different emails with us. Damn what a time waster!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

For future references, you may want to consider setting up page with an order form that has a strict set of stipulations and guidelines for requesting customs, as well as your prices. Have a separate gallery with all of your available footwear and accessories for filming, and also make it clear that no custom requests will be entertained unless it's through that form. Like nyllover said, make sure to at least get a deposit of some sort upfront and emphasize that the video will NOT be delivered until a full payment is received. If they need "proof" that it's been done, there's plenty apps/software that will grab frames from the video and compose them into a little collage of sorts, thus way they're not getting full fleged screenshots to get off to for free but they also have their proof that the video exists.

It's extra work but it'll help weed out some of the timewasters and bullshitters and give you at least a glimpse of a peace of mind. Lol
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:00 am For future references, you may want to consider setting up page with an order form that has a strict set of stipulations and guidelines for requesting customs, as well as your prices. Have a separate gallery with all of your available footwear and accessories for filming, and also make it clear that no custom requests will be entertained unless it's through that form. Like nyllover said, make sure to at least get a deposit of some sort upfront and emphasize that the video will NOT be delivered until a full payment is received. If they need "proof" that it's been done, there's plenty apps/software that will grab frames from the video and compose them into a little collage of sorts, thus way they're not getting full fleged screenshots to get off to for free but they also have their proof that the video exists.

It's extra work but it'll help weed out some of the timewasters and bullshitters and give you at least a glimpse of a peace of mind. Lol
I think that being too "strict" upfront may scare away some customers.
Put the basic details, especially what kind of videos you are available for, and then just have a ready-made template e-mail where you send out the price and the ways to pay for it, stating that your work won't even start before payment has been made.
For an example, feel free to have a look at our site: FootFetishCustom.com (clicking on each model brings up her own page, where we write what she is available for)
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Hmmm. Well strict might've been the wrong term, but you know...be assertive, I guess? "These are my guidelines. This is what I'm willing to do, and I require this and this and that in exchange. Take it or leave it". It still probably comes off a bit too harsh, but that's not my intention at all. In addition to yours, another good example I know of is how Scarlet Winters of Fanta Productions/Pedal Fantasies does things. She's to the point in her guidelines and makes it clear what she won't do and that she's not here for the b.s.; seems to have no issues attaining or keeping customers (hell, I was one of them once upon a time. She's efficient as hell!). Her whole vibe is "Asking for things I specifically said I won't do? Can't pay? Have a nice day. NEXT!". She's not mean about it (unless you piss her off or try to play her) but she means business.

Of course your own example is great too. Tbh I can admit my take on this is skewed, as I'm coming from a place of having experienced way too many people try to play and take advantage of my wife and (to a certain extent) myself. I can only imagine how much of the same thing you've seen. Final slightly o/t thought: In hindsight, our biggest flaw (aside from a major case of what I call 'newbie disorganization') was letting too much nonsense slide and not being stern enough in what we'd allow. Nearly drove us both away from this because it got so out of hand. Making this content can be fun and lucrative, but it is no walk in the park.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

That Scarlet did a really great job in making things clear, that's a great example 😊

I know what you mean by people trying to take advantage of you and your wife, I think the "golden rule" should always be "better one less customer, than a new problem".

Anyway, getting back to the original post, never do anything unless the guy pays first. Especially if you are somehow well-known, and he can be sure you won't be running away with his money. It is all a bit more complicated if, as an example, you are just starting out in this. In that case perhaps a deposit is better than the full payment up front.