Working in a bar/nightclub is amazing…

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Jack170202

Working in a bar/nightclub is amazing…

Post by Jack170202 »

So I’ve been working at a bar in town for about 3 weeks and every weekend there are always sweaty flip flops that have been left…. I put them in the “bin” in other words my backpack and take them home. They taste awesome and better yet, I have seen the girls who have worn them and seen their sexy feet. I will have to post pictures of the next pair I find.

It is great working in a bar haha

Leopard

Re: Working in a bar/nightclub is amazing…

Post by Leopard »

Post the actual ones you already found 😜
Jack170202 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:04 pm So I’ve been working at a bar in town for about 3 weeks and every weekend there are always sweaty flip flops that have been left…. I put them in the “bin” in other words my backpack and take them home. They taste awesome and better yet, I have seen the girls who have worn them and seen their sexy feet. I will have to post pictures of the next pair I find.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Honestly, that sounds disgusting. Flip flops are bacteria vessels and gross. Different strokes for different folks…
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

How is the shoeplay there?
Jack170202

Post by Jack170202 »

I can’t post pics of the ones I’ve already found…. The file is too big 🤷🏻‍♂️
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Jack170202 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:54 pm I can’t post pics of the ones I’ve already found…. The file is too big 🤷🏻‍♂️
Use Google Drive or Flickr.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Jack170202 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:04 pm So I’ve been working at a bar in town for about 3 weeks and every weekend there are always sweaty flip flops that have been left…. I put them in the “bin” in other words my backpack and take them home. They taste awesome and better yet, I have seen the girls who have worn them and seen their sexy feet. I will have to post pictures of the next pair I find.

They taste awesome? 🤮