OnlyFans (A rant)

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

christo

OnlyFans (A rant)

Post by christo »

Does anyone else explore OnlyFans? I have been an active member for years and have followed several different girls on there. I appreciate the girls control the content and are happy to make content for us. It can be delightful. Yet OnlyFans has a a few problems. The biggest is the search capabilities. You cannot just type in feet or pantyhose or anything to find what you are looking for. Nope you actually have to type in the name of the person you are looking for. So how do you find content? YouTube and Reddit. Most of the girls will have a link to their OnlyFans from there OF will give you suggestions (after you have subbed to one person) which in most cases can be on the mark.

So I found one from Reddit that I liked and subbed to her. Her feet were so nice I did the six-month sub. Now I have buyer's remorse. Why? Cause her content is boring. She does post almost every day and it's mostly just pictures. The feet pics are generally the same pose over and over and over. She has become so boring that I had to remove her from my feed. Now it would be one thing if it was just the one chick but it's not. Several do the exact same shit. Boring pictures, very short (often ten to thirty second) videos. Some girls will post a few pantyhose pics on the Reddit pantyhose forums but once you join their OnlyFans you'll find very little content featuring pantyhose. So it gets frustrating.

So here is where I think the problem lies. They learn of a fetish and try to create content of the fetish. And it seems in most cases many people are fine with the basics that these girls put out. Yet for people like me, I wanna see variety. So these girls continue to put out the same thing over and over cause they don't have a real fetishist to advise them. So they do basic shit. I know, I know some someone's gonna say hey Chris why not give them some suggestions? Well you can but in most cases it falls on deaf ears or if they do read it they'll wanna make that a custom and charge you. Now I get these ladies do have lives outside of OnlyFans but if you wanna charge people for it then maybe get a little more creative with it.

On a brighter note, Riley (pantyhose princess99) gets very creative, has live streams every week, releases long explicit videos, and shares content almost daily. Andrea (AR Studios) shares only a few times a month but her content never fails. It's always full HD and five minutes or longer yet she never gets fully nude (she's all about feet, hose and sometimes that booty).
Anyway, I just wanted to rant and to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Before I forget an example of variety vs basic. Basic is the girls sitting in the same room doing the same two to three poses every time. Variety would be indoor, outdoor, cars, public places, various locations in their house, doing different poses and themes. Such as the sole pose on a bed, everyday kitchen stuff with the camera on the floor watching them walk about and rub the foot on the back of the leg, a park having a picnic, or reading a book with the camera aimed at the soles of the feet. Cross uncross their feet, spread and wiggle their toes. Lively adventurous stuff. Yet the best would be high-end cosplay reenacting cool scenes from films with a focus on nylon feet. Now that would be amazing.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Mr. Mike

Re: OnlyFans (A rant)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Can’t do it, won’t do it. Too scripted for me
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

christo wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:36 pm Does anyone else explore OnlyFans? I have been an active member for years and have followed several different girls on there. I appreciate the girls control the content and are happy to make content for us. It can be delightful. Yet OnlyFans has a a few problems. The biggest is the search capabilities. You cannot just type in feet or pantyhose or anything to find what you are looking for. Nope you actually have to type in the name of the person you are looking for. So how do you find content? YouTube and Reddit. Most of the girls will have a link to their OnlyFans from there OF will give you suggestions (after you have subbed to one person) which in most cases can be on the mark.

So I found one from Reddit that I liked and subbed to her. Her feet were so nice I did the six-month sub. Now I have buyer's remorse. Why? Cause her content is boring. She does post almost every day and it's mostly just pictures. The feet pics are generally the same pose over and over and over. She has become so boring that I had to remove her from my feed. Now it would be one thing if it was just the one chick but it's not. Several do the exact same shit. Boring pictures, very short (often ten to thirty second) videos. Some girls will post a few pantyhose pics on the Reddit pantyhose forums but once you join their OnlyFans you'll find very little content featuring pantyhose. So it gets frustrating.

So here is where I think the problem lies. They learn of a fetish and try to create content of the fetish. And it seems in most cases many people are fine with the basics that these girls put out. Yet for people like me, I wanna see variety. So these girls continue to put out the same thing over and over cause they don't have a real fetishist to advise them. So they do basic shit. I know, I know some someone's gonna say hey Chris why not give them some suggestions? Well you can but in most cases it falls on deaf ears or if they do read it they'll wanna make that a custom and charge you. Now I get these ladies do have lives outside of OnlyFans but if you wanna charge people for it then maybe get a little more creative with it.

On a brighter note, Riley (pantyhose princess99) gets very creative, has live streams every week, releases long explicit videos, and shares content almost daily. Andrea (AR Studios) shares only a few times a month but her content never fails. It's always full HD and five minutes or longer yet she never gets fully nude (she's all about feet, hose and sometimes that booty).
Anyway, I just wanted to rant and to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Before I forget an example of variety vs basic. Basic is the girls sitting in the same room doing the same two to three poses every time. Variety would be indoor, outdoor, cars, public places, various locations in their house, doing different poses and themes. Such as the sole pose on a bed, everyday kitchen stuff with the camera on the floor watching them walk about and rub the foot on the back of the leg, a park having a picnic, or reading a book with the camera aimed at the soles of the feet. Cross uncross their feet, spread and wiggle their toes. Lively adventurous stuff. Yet the best would be high-end cosplay reenacting cool scenes from films with a focus on nylon feet. Now that would be amazing.
I love when people give critiques like this.

I don't use OnlyFans, specifically because there's no way to search for creators and tags to use. But, OnlyFans was not designed as a means to search for someone new, it was designed specifically as a place for creators to collect their followers so they could create personalized content for them. Now, Facebook is catching up.

The issue you raise about boring content is a big problem because a lot of the people who are serving our community are often very young, and because of their youth they are forgiven more often than not, for providing sub par material.
It happened to me, for much of my early career. Now that I'm working to create things that last, instead of things that are basic, it is VERY hard. But if it's harder, it will last longer.

I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on content ideas. Your post definitely gave me some ideas as well.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:40 pm Can’t do it, won’t do it. Too scripted for me
I second that buddy, candid all the way!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

One of the (many) reasons why I truly hope è LoyalFans will be more and more popular (especially in fetish) is also the search capability.
I hated Onlyfans ever since it first opened, and then I kept hating it for the way it treats the adult content creators (countless cases of accounts closed for no reason or stupid ones).
LoyalFans has a (basic) search capability, it has a way to browse all creators, it tells you which one are online at a specific moment and, last but not least, has the original Clips4Sale owner "behind the desk". This, to me, is a big plus as Neil has always been a legend in the Fetish Community.

In regards to gold diggers trying to recreate a fetish...well... can't do much about it, as it happens on every kind of "market". People try to recreate a successful product, but many of them end up making bad copies of the original, hence not having success with it. Again, not much we can do about it other than try to share the word about who are the best out there and support them as much as possible :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.