Question for my Italian friends - Le Invasioni Barbariche

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dawgster

Question for my Italian friends - Le Invasioni Barbariche

Post by dawgster »

I have a question for my Italian friends (who also can read English). A few years ago there was an interview talk show called Le Invasioi Barbariche that often featured attractive women as guests including models and actresses. Many episodes are on YouTube. During the interviews the director would sometimes cut to below the table and prominently focus with close up shots on the guest's feet, often wearing sexy shoes. I included an example here of an episode with the very sexy model and actress Belén Rodríguez.

The question for my Italian friends (and others if you know) is if there are any other shows you can recommend where the guest's shoes and feet are highlighted like this? Thanks!
A closeup shot of Belen's sexy feet and heels.
A closeup shot of Belen's sexy feet and heels.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Question for my Italian friends - Le Invasioni Barbariche

Post by nyllover »

I'm Italian but I need to confess... I don't watch TV Shows... I think I stopped like 17 years ago when I got married. I hope someone else can help here!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Nyllover thanks for the reply. In my opinion Italian shows and women feature the sexiest feet and shoes anywhere. Whoever directed or produced Le Invasioni Barbariche has a major foot fetish. Here's another example of when they cut to under the table during an interview:
Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 2.00.41 PM.png
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Many years ago I remember watching this program and the guest was Lilli Gruber, at the time she was a sexy lady... She use to wear always great heels.. That episode they did a close up of her heels and you could see some details of her arch.. So sexy!!!
dawgster wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:02 pm Nyllover thanks for the reply. In my opinion Italian shows and women feature the sexiest feet and shoes anywhere. Whoever directed or produced Le Invasioni Barbariche has a major foot fetish. Here's another example of when they cut to under the table during an interview:

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 2.00.41 PM.png