Footsie scenes that I remember

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

fetish4footsie

Footsie scenes that I remember

Post by fetish4footsie »

New to this forum but iIhave a few scenes u might wanna check out,

1. English comedy show called One Foot In The Grave, where the main character's next door neighbour is at a business meeting when his boss plays footsie with him under the table, and then gets interrupted by the main character storming through the living room on a mini lawnmower tractor... totally stoned.

2. English soap called Hollyoaks, Valentine's Day 2003. A guy has a bet with his room-mates to take out this gorgeous blonde and not bed her. He takes her to a restaurant and his room-mates are there, when one of his roommates catches the blonde playing footsie under the table with him, and he is trying to resist her to win his bet.

3. Film made in the late 80's or early 90's called Texasville, starring Jeff Bridges and Cybill Shepherd. It's not a particularly good scene, but they are both standing against a car talking when she runs her foot up his leg whilst standing up.

4. An American cult TV police drama called Turks starring William Devane.
A young guy and his girlfriend are in a restaurant with his boss and his boss's wife. the boss's wife is sitting opposite the young man and a minute later it goes under the table and shows her rubbing her foot against his inner thigh, then later she beds him.

Something for u to check out Nyllover!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

WOW! Thanks a lot! Totally 100% new scenes, i've really never heard of any of them! Thanks a lot!!!!! And they also look really really good..... :D
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

F4F, thanks for sharing this info - Rule Brittania!

You've stumped me on the TV scenes so far.

1. One Foot In the Grave ran from 1990 to 2000, and the episode guides I looked at were incomplete for the last few seasons. There was no mention of the scene you described, or the lawn mower incident. I guess this was one of the later episodes. I'll keep looking as some episodes are available on videotape.

2. Hollyoaks has it's own website: hollyoaks.com. You can't get any more specific than the episode you names, so good luck Nyllover.

3. Never seen Texasville.

4. Turks was a shortlived series, and the only episode guide I have found so far shows 13 episodes and no summaries. Again, I'll have to keep looking for this one.

DP
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

Its the episode where he gets a job as a gardner it was made in about 1996-1997 and i am sure it was called Star......... something or other if i am not mistaken it also has a cameo appearance from Ray winstone of Scum, Sexy Beast and Nil by Mouth fame as a crook
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

Just found it on the One Foot In The Grave website the episode is called Starbound 1996 christmas special so it should be available quite easily

Peace out