ChatGPT This could be the end of me

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Hamilton

ChatGPT This could be the end of me

Post by Hamilton »

I tried the AI engine ChatGPT and typed in a few scenarios for stories. The AI wrote the following stories:

---Write a story on pantyhose shoeplay

There was once a young woman named Emily who worked as a receptionist at a law firm. Emily had always loved wearing pantyhose, and she found them to be a necessary part of her work attire. She enjoyed the way they made her legs look and how they added a touch of elegance to her outfits.

One day, Emily found herself sitting at her desk with a spare moment to spare. She had just finished a long phone call with a client, and she was feeling a little bit restless. She started to fidget in her seat, tapping her feet against the carpeted floor beneath her.

As she fidgeted, Emily felt a sudden urge to take off her high heels and slip her pantyhose-clad feet out of them. She had always found the sensation of her bare feet rubbing against the nylon material of her pantyhose to be quite pleasant, and she wanted to indulge in a little bit of shoeplay.

Emily slipped off her high heels and began to wiggle her toes, feeling the smooth material of her pantyhose against her skin. She then began to stretch and scrunch her toes, watching as the material of her pantyhose stretched and bunched up around her feet.

As Emily continued to play with her pantyhose-clad feet, she became aware of someone standing behind her. She looked up and saw that it was her boss, Ms. Johnson.

At first, Emily was embarrassed that he had caught her engaging in such a childish activity. However, to her surprise, Ms. Johnson smiled and said, "I used to do that too, when I wore pantyhose."

Emily was relieved to know that her boss wasn't judging her for her behavior. From that day forward, she continued to indulge in a little bit of pantyhose shoeplay whenever she had a spare moment, and she found that it helped her to relax and stay focused at work.

Over time, Emily noticed that other women in the office began to adopt her habit of pantyhose shoeplay. It became a fun and harmless way for them to relieve stress and stay comfortable throughout the workday.

Emily had never imagined that something as simple as taking off her shoes and playing with her pantyhose would lead to a small workplace trend. But in the end, it just goes to show that sometimes the little things in life can have a big impact.

---Write a story of a woman wearing nylon stockings dangling her shoe and losing her shoe in a bar.

Maggie was a young woman with a fondness for vintage fashion. She loved to wear pencil skirts, blouses with puffy sleeves, and of course, nylon stockings. One Friday evening, she decided to treat herself to a night out at a trendy bar in the heart of the city.

Maggie arrived at the bar wearing a sleek black dress and a pair of black nylon stockings with a seam up the back. She felt elegant and sophisticated as she ordered a cocktail and took a seat at the bar.

As she sat there, Maggie began to feel a little bit restless. She started to fidget in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs. She enjoyed the sensation of her nylon stockings rubbing together and the soft material of her high heels pressing against her feet.

Without even realizing it, Maggie began to dangle her left shoe from her toes, letting it swing back and forth from her foot. She was lost in thought, enjoying the feeling of the cool air against her toes.

Suddenly, Maggie's foot slipped out of her shoe, and it went flying across the room, landing at the feet of a man sitting at a nearby table. Maggie was mortified. She had never lost a shoe in public before, and she felt embarrassed by the attention she was now attracting.

The man who had caught Maggie's shoe picked it up and brought it over to her, smiling. "Here you go, Cinderella," he said, offering her the shoe.

Maggie took the shoe back, feeling grateful for the man's kindness. She slipped her foot back into it and gave him a sheepish smile.

As the night went on, Maggie and the man began to chat. His name was Jack, and he was charming and funny. They hit it off right away, and Maggie felt herself becoming more and more drawn to him.

Eventually, Jack asked Maggie if she would like to dance. She hesitated at first, worried about losing her shoe again, but Jack took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

As they danced, Maggie felt herself falling for Jack. She felt as though she was in a fairy tale, with her lost shoe leading her to her prince charming.

At the end of the night, Jack walked Maggie to her car and asked for her number. She gave it to him, feeling giddy with excitement. As she drove home, she couldn't help but think about the way her nylon stockings had led her to such an unexpected and wonderful encounter.

---Write a story of a young teacher wearing pantyhose with tired feet in class. She starts slipping her shoe on and off. A schoolgirl in her class wearing tights starts playing shoes and the teacher and school girl accidently swap shoes.

Miss Thompson was a young and passionate teacher who had just started her career in a new school. She was dressed smartly in a professional outfit consisting of a blouse, a skirt, and a pair of black pantyhose. She had been on her feet all day, and her tired feet were starting to ache.

As she stood at the front of the class, teaching her lesson, Miss Thompson began to fidget in her heels, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She reached down and slipped her right shoe off her foot, flexing her toes and feeling the relief of her aching feet.

One of the students in the class, a schoolgirl named Lucy, noticed Miss Thompson's shoe dangling from her toes and found it amusing. She began to play with her own shoes, slipping them on and off and watching Miss Thompson's shoe dance back and forth.

Before she knew it, Miss Thompson had slipped her shoe off completely, and it had fallen to the ground with a soft thud. She bent down to pick it up, but as she did, Lucy's shoe fell off her foot as well.

As she stood back up, Miss Thompson was confused for a moment, wondering why she was holding a different shoe in her hand. Then she looked down and saw that she had accidentally picked up Lucy's shoe instead of her own.

Lucy looked down at her feet and realized she was wearing Miss Thompson's shoe instead of her own. She giggled, thinking it was a funny accident.

Miss Thompson and Lucy both burst out laughing at the unexpected turn of events. Miss Thompson helped Lucy put her shoe back on, and Lucy gave her back her shoe.

The class continued, and both Miss Thompson and Lucy had a newfound appreciation for each other. Miss Thompson felt grateful for Lucy's lightheartedness, and Lucy felt grateful for her teacher's willingness to laugh at herself.

As the class ended, Miss Thompson thanked Lucy for the fun and unexpected moment. She went home that day with a new perspective on teaching and a newfound appreciation for the little moments that can make a difference in a person's day.

---Write a story of a woman wearing high heels and pantyhose giving an important speech. Her feet begin to hurt and she starts slipping her shoe on and off and it falls off the dais and the entire audience sees it. She tries to slip it back on but her foot keeps pushing the shoe farther away.

As Sarah walked onto the stage, she could feel the weight of the audience's expectations on her shoulders. She was there to give an important speech on behalf of her company, and she was dressed to impress. She wore a sleek business suit, a pair of black pantyhose, and a pair of high heels that elongated her already long legs.

Sarah's heels had never been particularly comfortable, but she had never imagined the level of pain she would experience after standing for so long. As she began to speak, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, feeling the throbbing pain in her feet.

Without even realizing it, Sarah started slipping her right shoe on and off, hoping to ease the pain in her foot. She didn't think anyone would notice, but suddenly, the shoe fell off the dais and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

The entire audience gasped in surprise, and Sarah's heart sank. She bent down to pick up the shoe, but as she did, her foot pushed it farther away. She could feel her cheeks turning red with embarrassment as she struggled to put her shoe back on.

The more she tried to slip her foot back into the shoe, the farther away it seemed to get. She could hear the audience whispering and murmuring amongst themselves, and she felt like a complete failure.

Eventually, Sarah managed to get her shoe back on, but by that point, she had lost her confidence. She rushed through the rest of her speech, feeling as though every eye in the audience was on her.

As she left the stage, Sarah could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She was sure that she had made a fool of herself in front of the entire audience.

But as she walked out of the conference room, she was surprised to find that people were congratulating her on a job well done. They spoke of how impressed they were with her composure in the face of a difficult situation, and how they had been moved by her speech.

Sarah was shocked by their kindness, and she felt a newfound appreciation for the power of vulnerability. She had stumbled, but she had also shown that she was human. In that moment, Sarah realized that she didn't have to be perfect to make a difference. She just had to be herself.

---Write a story of two women at a formal awards dinner wearing formal dresses expensive designer shoes and pantyhose. Each woman is up for the same award. One woman's shoe is pinching her toes so she slips the shoe off under table. The other woman sees the empty shoe and steals it and hides in a dessert cart that is wheeled away. The woman with one shoes wins the award and frantically searches for shoe before she goes on stage to accept her award.

As the formal awards dinner began, two women, Emily and Olivia, sat at the same table, nervously awaiting the announcement of the winner for the prestigious award they were both up for. Both women had donned elegant formal dresses, expensive designer shoes, and sheer pantyhose that glimmered under the chandelier lights.

As the dinner progressed, Emily's toes began to ache in her high heels, and she slipped one shoe off under the table to relieve the pressure. Meanwhile, Olivia, seated next to her, noticed the empty shoe and saw an opportunity. She quickly snatched the shoe and slipped it under the dessert cart.

As the night wore on, the award announcement was made, and to Emily's surprise, she was the winner. She was overjoyed and excited, but as she stood up to go on stage, she realized that her shoe was missing.

Panic set in as Emily searched under the table, but the shoe was nowhere to be found. She scanned the room, hoping to spot Olivia, but she was nowhere in sight.

With no other option, Emily hobbled on one heel toward the stage, trying her best to maintain her composure. She could feel the stares of the other attendees, and she was sure they could see her missing shoe.

But as she accepted her award and began her speech, something unexpected happened. Olivia wheeled out the dessert cart, with Emily's missing shoe prominently displayed on top. The audience gasped in surprise, and Emily could feel her cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

Olivia smiled smugly as she handed Emily the shoe, clearly enjoying her little prank. But Emily wasn't going to let her win. She graciously accepted her award and gave an eloquent speech, never letting the missing shoe or Olivia's antics get in the way.

In the end, Emily had won the award, but she had also won something much more valuable - the respect of her peers. She had shown that she could handle adversity with grace and dignity, and she had come out on top, even without her shoe.

Collegetownstudios

Re: ChatGPT This could be the end of me

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Dear god...these are pretty good. Saves time for more important things to worry about.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ChatGPT creates kinda good content, although I still think the "human touch" isn't there, and you can feel it.
Either way, it's an incredibly useful tool that everyone needs to start using. The future is now, and it's in AI. We might as well embrace it and use it, without feeling scared of it.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Ibns

Post by Ibns »

I played around in my spare time with chatgbt with a friend of mine. While it's fun to know that the system doesn't shy away with shoeplay stories, it does have some issues.

For example, on longer stories, especially the type you like to write, the system has a hard time remembering details, This is especially between log-in sessions, where the AI won't remember certain key plot details or relationships.

Another is that the AI does have an odd Morality mandate. For example, we tried playing around with an idea of a jealous girl purposely losing a shoe to attract a fellow. The plan was that it wasn't going to go well, and she'd learn not to do it, but it didn't matter to the AI. Instead it lectured us that it was not a healthy thing to do and refused to write it. It's why I think may of the stories you have here all end in a nice bow at the end, because we couldn't make a story where the AI automatically didn't put one in.

Its knowledge of older media is also a bit lacking as well. Things like Cinderella (1950) has 3 shoe loss scenes or Roman Holiday Embassy ball are just not recognized without being explictly spelled out, so referencing these sort of moments in these works just don't go anywhere.

So while it was fun for dummies like me and my friend to play around with, It doesn't quite have the ability to add in details like a Burdian's ass reference, or POV shots of guys checking out shoeplay, or really any original shoeplay locations and characters that come with meeting actual shoeplaying women for inspiration.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

I agree with both of you. I've been playing with chatgpt to try and write a long story. I basically get the AI to put text to my ideas and edit the text. I post the story when it is done. In the mean time and since you mentioned Cinderella, I got the AI to generate the following short story.

Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Rapunzel had just finished attending a castle ball, where they had danced the night away in their elegant gowns and slippers. After hours of standing and dancing, their feet were sore and aching, and they were all looking forward to a quiet dinner together.

As they sat down to eat, the waiter brought out flagons of heady ale, which they all eagerly drank. The ale was strong and made them feel warm and happy, and they all kicked off their shoes under the table to rest their sore stocking feet.

Cinderella ran her stocking feet over the cold, smooth, marble floor to soothe them, and Snow White couldn't resist giggling as her feet brushed against Cinderella's under the table. Sleeping Beauty pulled her sore stocking foot into her lap and tenderly rubbed her sore toes until she dozed off holding her foot.

Rapunzel, being curious as always, tried on Cinderella's glass slipper, but it was too tight. So she dangled it on the tips of her stocking toes, admiring the sparkling glass. Snow White, being modest, tried to hide her stocking feet under her dress, but her stocking toes stuck out. Rapunzel let her hair down, and her hair tickled Snow White's exposed toes. Snow White giggled and wiggled her toes, and Cinderella's and Snow White's stocking feet touched under the table.

As the night wore on, the four women grew more and more comfortable with each other's company. They chatted and laughed over their dinner, enjoying the warmth of the ale and the intimacy of their small group. And as they talked, their stocking feet touched again and again under the table, until Cinderella and Snow White's feet lingered together, their toes intertwined.

They looked at each other, their eyes meeting in a moment of mutual understanding. And then they both smiled, their faces flushing with a sudden rush of emotion. They didn't need to say anything; their connection was palpable, and they both knew that they had found something special in each other.

The rest of the night passed in a blur of laughter and camaraderie, and as they hugged each other goodnight and retired to their rooms, Cinderella and Snow White felt a sense of deep contentment. They knew that they had formed a bond that would last a lifetime, and they were grateful for the magic of that evening and the friendship that had blossomed between them.

Cheers,

chatgpt
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Ibns wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:43 pm
For example, on longer stories, especially the type you like to write, the system has a hard time remembering details, This is especially between log-in sessions, where the AI won't remember certain key plot details or relationships.
Yes, the characters aren't characters at all, too.
I found those stories quite boring, maybe the lack of details, the flat characters ... they sound weird.
Gimmy

Post by Gimmy »

Here is my story about Elisabetta Canalis. I imagined her playing footsie at a birthday’s dinner. For those Who don’t know, Elisabetta Canalis is a famous italian showgirl. Wrote it In english and italian:

Elisabetta Canalis had always been a very charming and seductive woman, but this time she had decided to do something really daring. He approached his sister Sandra with a mischievous smile on his lips and asked her: "Do you know anything interesting about your son Lorenzo?"

Sandra looked confused, but then smiled and replied, "I don't think there's anything particular to know. Why are you asking?"

Elisabetta smiled even more and whispered in her sister's ear: "I heard that Lorenzo likes female feet."

Sandra suddenly blushed and replied: "How do you know?"

"It doesn't matter," Elizabeth replied, "but I know I could do something really special for her birthday."

Sandra wasn't sure what to say, but she knew that her sister had always been very determined and confident. She decided not to ask too many questions and to let Elisabetta decide for herself what to do.

On Lorenzo's birthday, Elisabetta had her whole plan ready. During dinner, he decided to make his first move: he sat next to his nephew and began to tease him with a mischievous smile.

Lorenzo didn't quite know what was happening, but he immediately felt disturbed by his aunt's presence. She was a beautiful and glamorous woman, but she didn't know what to expect.

Then, at a certain point, Elisabetta took off a high-heeled shoe and approached Lorenzo, bringing her bare foot close to the young man's leg. Lorenzo was enchanted by the sight of Elisabetta's bare foot: it was perfect, with well-finished and enamelled toes.

Elisabetta continued to provoke Lorenzo, brushing her foot against his leg, while the young man was mesmerized by the sight and touch of the foot. He felt more and more excited, but also disturbed at the same time.

Canalis continued to move her foot, stroking Lorenzo's leg, until she reached the young man's knee. Lorenzo didn't know how to react, but he felt he was attracted to his aunt Elisabetta and he didn't want that moment to ever end.

The situation was so intense that Lorenzo could no longer concentrate on dinner. It was as if Elisabetta's presence, her bare foot and her movements made the young man forget everything else.

At the end of the dinner, Lorenzo found himself once again disturbed and confused by what had happened under the table. But at the same time, he knew he was attracted to his aunt Elizabeth and that that evening would remain etched in his mind for a long time.

Elisabetta Canalis era sempre stata una donna molto affascinante e seducente, ma questa volta aveva deciso di fare qualcosa di veramente audace. Si avvicinò a sua sorella Sandra con un sorriso malizioso sulle labbra e le chiese: "Sai qualcosa di interessante sul tuo figlio Lorenzo?"

Sandra sembrò confusa, ma poi sorrise e rispose: "Non mi sembra che ci sia niente di particolare da sapere. Perché lo chiedi?"

Elisabetta sorrise ancora di più e sussurrò all'orecchio della sorella: "Ho sentito che a Lorenzo piacciono i piedi femminili."

Sandra si arrossì improvvisamente e rispose: "Come lo sai?"

"Non importa", rispose Elisabetta, "ma so che potrei fare qualcosa di veramente speciale per il suo compleanno."

Sandra non sapeva bene cosa dire, ma sapeva che sua sorella era sempre stata molto determinata e sicura di sé. Decise di non fare troppe domande e di lasciare che Elisabetta decidesse da sola cosa fare.

Il giorno del compleanno di Lorenzo, Elisabetta aveva tutto il suo piano pronto. Durante la cena, decise di fare il suo primo mossa: si sedette accanto al nipote e iniziò a provocarlo con un sorriso malizioso.

Lorenzo non sapeva bene cosa stesse succedendo, ma si sentì subito turbato dalla presenza della zia. Era una donna bellissima e affascinante, ma non sapeva cosa aspettarsi.

Poi, ad un certo punto, Elisabetta si tolse una scarpa con il tacco e si avvicinò a Lorenzo, portando il suo piede nudo vicino alla gamba del giovane. Lorenzo rimase incantato dalla vista del piede nudo di Elisabetta: era perfetto, con le dita curate e smaltate.

Elisabetta continuò a provocare Lorenzo, sfiorando con il piede la sua gamba, mentre il giovane era ipnotizzato dalla vista e dal tocco del piede. Si sentiva sempre più eccitato, ma al contempo anche turbato.

La Canalis continuò a muovere il piede, accarezzando la gamba di Lorenzo, fino a quando non arrivò al ginocchio del giovane. Lorenzo non sapeva come reagire, ma sentiva di essere attratto dalla sua zia Elisabetta e non voleva che quel momento finisse mai.

La situazione era così intensa che Lorenzo non riusciva più a concentrarsi sulla cena. Era come se la presenza di Elisabetta, il suo piede nudo e le sue movenze avessero fatto dimenticare al giovane tutto il resto.

Alla fine della cena, Lorenzo si ritrovò ancora una volta turbato e confuso per ciò che era successo sotto il tavolo. Ma al contempo, sapeva di essere attratto dalla sua zia Elisabetta e che quella serata sarebbe rimasta impressa nella sua mente per molto tempo.
ddRick

Post by ddRick »

I was messing around with ChatGPT for a while and had it write the story below. The story took a quick turn that I didn't expect at all since it had been censored and rejected some of my inputs up to that time. I'm surprised it let me say "turned on" cause it had rejected it before in another context.

Here's what I entered at one point: One day at dinner in a restaurant, Emma could hear Lily's shoes hitting the floor and she knew she was shoeplaying. Emma was getting turned on but was frustrated that she couldn't see her shoeplay under the table.

The story: As Emma and Lily sat across from each other at the restaurant, Emma could hear the faint sound of Lily's shoes hitting the floor. She knew that her lover was shoeplaying, and she felt a thrill of excitement and desire building inside her.

But as much as she wanted to see Lily's shoeplay under the table, she knew that it wasn't possible. The tablecloth was too long, and there was no way to see what was happening beneath it.

Emma felt a sense of frustration building inside her, but she tried to focus on the conversation and enjoy the meal. She didn't want to ruin the evening by letting her desires get the best of her.

But as the meal went on, Emma found herself getting more and more turned on by the sound of Lily's shoeplay. She could feel the heat building between her legs, and she knew that she needed release.

"Excuse me," she said suddenly, standing up from the table. "I have to go to the bathroom."

Lily looked surprised but didn't say anything. Emma rushed to the bathroom, knowing that she needed to take care of her desires before they consumed her.

Once inside a stall, Emma slipped her hand down into her tights, feeling the wetness between her legs. She closed her eyes and imagined Lily's shoeplay, the sound of her heels hitting the floor, the way her toes wiggled inside her shoes.

With a few quick strokes, Emma brought herself to orgasm, gasping and moaning as she came. She knew that it was risky, doing something like this in a public place, but she couldn't help herself. The desire was too strong.

As she left the bathroom and returned to the table, Emma felt a sense of shame and embarrassment. She didn't want Lily to know what had happened, but she couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that came over her.

But as she looked into Lily's eyes, she saw nothing but love and understanding. And in that moment, Emma knew that she had found someone who could accept her for who she was, shoeplay fetish and all. And that was a feeling that was worth more than anything in the world.
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Hey, long time no hear from.

These Chat GPT stories are really good, especially that Emily vs. Olivia story. The plot was similar to the plot of one of Kinja's TrishTales, but there were enough original elements in it to make it entertaining. I mostly write foot fetish stories for fun anyhow, so ChatGPT poses no real threat IMHO
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

I think I vaguely remember that Kinja story.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

The post by JackFrawst got me thinking. Many years ago I wrote a series of Maggie stories on LAH under the name "Who Cares". I'm going to repost my first Maggie story right here. Then I will post a Maggie story chatgpt wrote after my story. To produce the chatgpt story I copied the first few paragraphs of my original story and submitted it to chatgpt to see what it wrote. I'm curious to know what people think.

ORIGINAL CHAT MAGGIE STORY:
Maggie Rice had beautiful,exquisite looking feet. Her lithe toes were neither too long nor
too bulbous. Her soles were supple and her arch had a fine curve. Her heels were
perfectly formed, silky smooth and unblemished. Her feet were so dexterous, that she
would occasionally impress people by tying shoes with her bare feet. The only problem
that Maggie had was that her right foot was a full size larger than her left foot. Finding
shoes that fit well was a difficult task so Maggie was most comfortable when she was
shoeless but the professional nature of her job required shoes.

Clogs were comfortable but unacceptable at the office. Mules were comfortable too but
they tended to slip off her feet at in opportune times. Shoes and sandals with heel straps
were worked well because she could buckle one strap much tighter than the other.
Ironically though Maggie’s favorite shoes were high heeled pumps; she liked the way
they looked.

One of Maggie’s feet was a size 7 the other was a size 8. When Maggie bought pumps
she would buy a size 71\2. One shoe would always be loose and one she would always
be tight. If she crossed her leg over her right knee her shoe would automatically dangle.
In fact she would have to consciously work hard to keep it from dangling. If she crossed
her right leg over her left knee she would, more often than not, reach down and push her
shoe off her heel to give her cramped toes relief.

At her office, Maggie usually always had her shoes off under her desk. When she would
sit at her desk she would usually just lift her left foot out of its shoe and push her right
shoe off with her stocking toes. Maggie always wore stockings to the office despite the
fact that the stockings made her soles extremely ticklish and itchy at times. Occasionally,
Maggie would leave her desk without shoes. The office was too professional to be
caught walking around barefoot but being a few steps away from her desk in her stocking
feet was tolerated. One time her boss Louise, had padded around the office in her
stocking feet for an entire afternoon but she was suffering PMS and no one in the office
was about to tell her to wear her shoes.

On this particular day, Maggie wore new pumps and kicked them off under her desk. She
crossed her ankles and stretched out her attractively toned legs. Both of her taupe
stocking feet were protruding from under the front modesty panel of her desk. They
were unconsciously moving in time with the music she was listening to on her head
phones. Being completely absorbed in her work she did not notice Lisa entering her
office. Lisa was standing in front of Maggie’s desk and Maggie still did not notice her.
Lisa saw Maggie’s feet and could not resist running the pointy toe of her closed toe mule
across the sole of Maggie’s foot to tickle her.

Quickly, Maggie jerked her feet, looked up at Lisa and took off her head phones. Lisa
was sporting a devilish grin but she carelessly let her bone colored mule slide off of her
sheer ivory colored stocking foot. The mule hit Maggie’s foot and she quickly pulled it
under her desk. Still smiling like the Cheshire cat, Lisa felt for her shoe with her foot.
Not feeling it immediately, she glance down only to see the tips of Maggie’s toes and the
high heel of her mule disappear under Maggie’s desk.
“You took my shoe!” Lisa exclaimed with more surprise than anger.

“You tickled my foot” retorted Maggie.

“Give it back to me.”

“Nope”

“Give me back my shoe”

“It’s my shoe now.”

Lisa pleaded, “I can’t be standing in the middle of the office with one shoe.”

“Take your other one off.”

“This is crazy!” Lisa continued with exasperation.

At that moment Maggie saw Louise come out of her office and head toward them. She
quickly pushed Lisa’s mule back to her and said “Louise is coming and she has a scowl
on.”

Louise was the Director or Human Resources. She was a slightly plump woman in her
late thirties, wearing an impeccable dark blue suit with dark blue panty hose covering her
thick legs. Her short straight red hair and make-up was always perfect. This day she was
very annoyed at the heel strap of her 100 dollar right sling-back which kept falling down
off her heel. The shoe now slapped against her foot as she walked. It was driving her
crazy.

Lisa quick slipped on her mule and turned towards Louise and Maggie felt it was a good
time to put on her shoes. Her left foot effortlessly slipped into its shoe but her larger
right foot was struggling. After trying to wiggle her foot in for a few moments she gave
up and crossed her right leg over her left knee and let the shoe dangle slightly. As Louise
entered her office Maggie stuck a finger in her dangling pump to shoe horn it on to her
foot.

“This shoe is driving me crazy!” Louise said as she pulled it off her foot and held it up.

Maggie looked at the shoe and Lisa look at Louise’s dark stocking foot. A brief
discussion followed about Louise’s shoe problem before the real reason for her visit was
revealed. Maggie and Lisa both had to drop what they were doing and give facility tours
all afternoon for some high ranking visiting executives. They were chosen for their
combination of good looks and facility knowledge. Both of the women watched Louise
walk back to her office wearing only one shoe. It was a sort of a limp waddle heel to toe
walk. Louise’s phone began to ring and the two women were amused when they saw
Louise pick up the pace. Louise carelessly tossed the she on her desk and sat down to
take the call.

On the elevator ride down to the lobby to meet the executives, Maggie lamented on how
tight and stiff her right shoe was.

‘My toes are aching already and we haven’t even started walking” complained Maggie.

“Sorry to hear that” replied Lisa with mock sympathy.

Lisa slipped out of her mule, put the heel of her foot on the ground and wriggled her toes
wildly making sure Maggie saw them. Maggie kicked Lisa’s mule to the back of the
elevator.

“Oh, I’m sorry was that your shoe?” Maggie replied in a falsely mortified manner.

“Just gives my toes more time to relax”, replied Lisa with a smile as she curled her toes.

Suddenly the elevator door opened catching Lisa by surprise. As quickly as the smile
disappeared from Lisa’s face, Maggie began to smile.

“Oh sorry I’m going up” said the man on the other side of the elevator door. As the door
closed again the man caught a glimpse of red toenails enshrouded in nylon.

Maggie pushed the stop button on the elevator and told Lisa to get her shoe and the two
women called an informal truce.

The tours started in different directions so the two women parted company. Maggie
could not slip her right foot out of her shoe because it was so tight and she concentrated
on keep her left foot in her shoe as she walked. Ten minutes in to the tour, as Maggie
was speaking about the air handling facility when she noticed the only women executive
of the group slip her foot half out of a shoe that would cost Maggie a weeks worth of
salary. Seeing that made Maggie relax somewhat and she was no longer self conscious of
slipping her left foot out of its shoe. Every time Maggie eased her left foot out of its shoe
her right shoe seemed that much tighter. The toes and ball of her right foot were on fire.
She could begin to feel a blister forming on her right heel. When she was speaking
about the cafeteria she noticed that the woman executive had her stocking foot on top of
her shoe. Maggie the pulled her left foot completely out of its shoe and placed it flat on
the cool tile floor; it was invigorating. Shifting her weight Maggie lifted her right foot
completely off the floor and rotated her ankle wishing her right shoe would just disappear.

As the tour continued, they crossed paths with Lisa’s group. Lisa made a point of
slipping her foot out of its mule and wriggling her toes in front of Maggie. Maggie just
felt her arch cramp. She had to take her right shoe off but she couldn’t Soon they
reached the observation floor of the building where they could overlook the entire
campus. Maggie was stoic never letting anyone know her pain. How could her right foot
be so numb, so hot and ache so much at the same time? She was speaking about the
development plan when she saw the woman executive standing in her stocking feet with
her Monolo Blahniks between them. After finishing her speech she directed the tour
towards the elevator. The woman executive was surprised and knocked over her shoe
when the group started to move.

“I’m sorry boys” the woman executive said with a thick southern drawl, “I just can’t
finish this tour wearing the designer shoes. I guess the hillbilly in me is just coming
out .”

She bent down and picked up her shoes. Maggie saw this as her opportunity for relief.
She immediately kicked off her left shoe and stood on her left foot as she brought her
right foot to her hand. Using two hands she pried off her right shoe and experienced
instant ecstasy.

“I don’t want you to feel self conscious ma’am” Maggie said as she pointed to the
elevator with her shoe.

During the tour Louise, remained at her desk working. She had completely forgotten
about her shoe lying on top of her desk. She had also pushed her other shoe off under
her desk and played with it with her feet from time to time.

At the end of tour, the woman executive, who had again put on her shoes, felt that
Maggie had really made her feel comfortable by removing her shoes. She had to tell
Maggie’s boss how highly she thought of Maggie.

Louise was now sitting at her desk with her legs crossed her left shoe was dangling from
her right foot from its heel strap. She was caught completely off guard when the
corporate CFO walked into her office. She was a statuesque southern bell with thick
blond hair. Quickly Louise uncrossed her legs and tried frantically to slip into her shoes
before she rose to greet the women. Her right foot was in her left shoe as she stood up to
shake hands.

“I just want to compliment Maggie, our tour guide” said the CFO.

It was then that Louise, in horror, saw her shoe lying on her desk. Should she grab it or
ignore it?

CHATGPT MAGGIE STORY:
Maggie Rice had beautiful,exquisite looking feet. Her lithe toes were neither too long nor
too bulbous. Her soles were supple and her arch had a fine curve. Her heels were
perfectly formed, silky smooth and unblemished. Her feet were so dexterous, that she
would occasionally impress people by tying shoes with her bare feet. The only problem
that Maggie had was that her right foot was a full size larger than her left foot. Finding
shoes that fit well was a difficult task so Maggie was most comfortable when she was
shoeless but the professional nature of her job required shoes.
Clogs were comfortable but unacceptable at the office. Mules were comfortable too but
they tended to slip off her feet at in opportune times. Shoes and sandals with heel straps
were worked well because she could buckle one strap much tighter than the other.
Ironically though Maggie’s favorite shoes were high heeled pumps; she liked the way
they looked.
One of Maggie’s feet was a size 7 the other was a size 8. When Maggie bought pumps
she would buy a size 71\2. One shoe would always be loose and one she would always
be tight. If she crossed her leg over her right knee her shoe would automatically dangle.
In fact she would have to consciously work hard to keep it from dangling. If she crossed
her right leg over her left knee she would, more often than not, reach down and push her
shoe off her heel to give her cramped toes relief.
At her office, Maggie usually always had her shoes off under her desk. When she would
sit at her desk she would usually just lift her left foot out of its shoe and push her right
shoe off with her stocking toes. Maggie always wore stockings to the office despite the
fact that the stockings made her soles extremely ticklish and itchy at times. Occasionally,
Maggie would leave her desk without shoes. The office was too professional to be
caught walking around barefoot but being a few steps away from her desk in her stocking
feet was tolerated. One time her boss Louise, had padded around the office in her
stocking feet for an entire afternoon but she was suffering PMS and no one in the office
was about to tell her to wear her shoes.
On this particular day, Maggie wore new pumps and kicked them off under her desk. She
crossed her ankles and stretched out her attractively toned legs. Both of her taupe
stocking feet were protruding from under the front modesty panel of her desk. They
were unconsciously moving in time with the music she was listening to on her head
phones. Being completely absorbed in her work she did not notice Lisa entering her
office. Lisa was standing in front of Maggie’s desk and Maggie still did not notice her.
Lisa saw Maggie’s feet and could not resist running the pointy toe of her closed toe mule
across the sole of Maggie’s foot to tickle her.
Quickly, Maggie jerked her feet, looked up at Lisa and took off her head phones. Lisa
was sporting a devilish grin but she carelessly let her bone colored mule slide off of her
sheer ivory colored stocking foot. The mule hit Maggie’s foot and she quickly pulled it
under her desk. Still smiling like the Cheshire cat, Lisa felt for her shoe with her foot.
Not feeling it immediately, she glance down only to see the tips of Maggie’s toes and the
high heel of her mule disappear under Maggie’s desk.
“You took my shoe!” Lisa exclaimed with more surprise than anger.
“You tickled my foot” retorted Maggie.
Lisa laughed, “Fair enough. I’ll trade you your shoe for mine.”
Maggie grinned and retrieved Lisa’s mule from under her desk, slipping it onto Lisa’s stocking foot. “Deal.”
Lisa sat down in the chair opposite Maggie and the two continued chatting and laughing. Maggie absentmindedly kicked off her other pump and wriggled her toes, enjoying the feeling of being barefoot. Lisa noticed and commented, “You have such pretty feet, Maggie.”
Maggie blushed slightly, “Thank you. It’s a shame they’re such different sizes.”
Lisa shrugged, “It just adds to your uniqueness. Plus, it’s a great conversation starter.”
Maggie laughed, “I guess you’re right about that.”
The two continued chatting for a while longer, both enjoying the comfort of being shoeless under their desks. As they parted ways, Lisa promised to bring in some foot lotion for Maggie to help with the itchiness from her stockings.
Maggie smiled, grateful for the thoughtful gesture. As she slipped her feet back into her pumps and made her way back to her own desk, she couldn’t help but feel lucky to have such a fun and supportive colleague like Lisa.
Lisa leaned down and peered under the desk to see Maggie holding her shoe in her lap, her fingers idly tracing the smooth surface of the leather.
"Well, can I have it back?" asked Lisa, a playful glint in her eyes.
Maggie hesitated for a moment, considering her options. She could give the shoe back and let the moment pass, or she could turn the tables on Lisa and have a little fun of her own.
With a mischievous grin, Maggie held up the shoe, but instead of handing it over, she pulled it back just out of Lisa's reach.
"Not so fast," she said, wiggling her stocking toes inside the pump. "I think I deserve a little payback for that tickle attack."
Lisa laughed, shaking her head. "Fine, you win. What do you want me to do?"
Maggie leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs at the ankles and letting her foot dangle, the loose pump slipping down to reveal her taupe stocking-clad toes.
"Tickle me back," she said, her eyes dancing with amusement.
Lisa raised an eyebrow, but couldn't resist the challenge. She sat down in the chair next to Maggie's desk and reached out to tickle the exposed sole of Maggie's foot. Maggie squealed and squirmed, trying to pull her foot away, but Lisa was relentless.
For a few minutes, the two women played a game of tickle tag, each trying to outdo the other in their tickling skills. Eventually, they both collapsed in a fit of giggles, panting for breath.
"Okay, okay, I give up," gasped Maggie, holding up her hands in surrender. "You win."
Lisa grinned triumphantly, leaning back in her chair. "That was fun," she said, still chuckling.
Maggie nodded, a smile spreading across her face. "Yeah, it was. We should do this more often."
And with that, the two women settled back into their work, the memory of their impromptu tickle fight putting a playful spring in their step for the rest of the day.
Maggie quickly realized what had happened and tried to stifle a giggle. She could see the panic in Lisa's eyes as she searched under the desk for her missing shoe.
"Relax, Lisa, it's just under the desk," Maggie said with a grin, trying not to burst out laughing.
Lisa let out a sigh of relief and pulled her shoe back onto her foot. "Sorry about that, I couldn't resist," Lisa said sheepishly.
Maggie shook her head, still smiling. "It's alright, I guess I had it coming. I'm just glad I didn't have to go crawling under my desk to retrieve it."
The two women shared a laugh, and Lisa took a seat in front of Maggie's desk. As they got back to work, Maggie couldn't help but feel grateful for having such a fun and supportive colleague.
From that day on, Maggie and Lisa's friendship only grew stronger. They would often share stories and jokes, and even occasionally indulge in a little harmless teasing. Maggie still wore her pumps to work, but she learned to embrace the quirks of her differently-sized feet and even found some tricks to make her shoes fit better.
And as for Lisa, she learned to never underestimate the mischievousness of her fellow coworkers, especially those with an itch for revenge.
Maggie felt a sense of relief wash over her as she realized that Lisa was not mad at her. She smiled and started to relax a little, feeling more at ease with her coworker.
"I'm sorry, Lisa. I didn't mean to hide your shoe from you," Maggie said. "Here, let me give it back to you."
Maggie bent down to retrieve Lisa's mule from under her desk, but as she reached out her hand, Lisa's foot shot out and pulled the shoe away from her. Maggie stumbled backwards, nearly losing her balance.
"Hey!" Maggie exclaimed, surprised by Lisa's sudden move.
Lisa chuckled, enjoying the situation. "You know, Maggie, I think I like you better when you're a little more off-balance," she said with a mischievous grin.
Maggie rolled her eyes, but couldn't help smiling. "Okay, you win. You're officially the office prankster," she said, holding her hands up in defeat.
Lisa laughed and slipped her mule back on her foot. "Well, I do what I can to keep things interesting around here," she said.
As Lisa turned to leave the office, Maggie called out to her. "Hey, Lisa, thanks for making me laugh today. I needed that."
Lisa turned back and smiled warmly at Maggie. "No problem, Maggie. Anytime," she said before walking out the door.
Maggie leaned back in her chair, feeling grateful for the brief moment of levity in her work day. She looked down at her feet and wiggled her toes, feeling a sense of comfort in being able to let them breathe without shoes.
Despite the challenges of finding comfortable shoes for her unevenly sized feet, Maggie felt fortunate to have colleagues like Lisa who could bring a little bit of fun into her work day. She knew that no matter what shoes she wore, she could always count on her coworkers to support her and make her feel at home in the office.
Maggie felt her cheeks flush as she looked at Lisa's barefoot. She couldn't help but notice how pretty Lisa's feet were, with their perfectly painted toenails and smooth skin. Maggie had always been self-conscious about her own feet, especially with the size difference and the way her toes looked in certain shoes.
"I'm sorry, Lisa. I didn't mean to tickle you like that," Maggie said, feeling guilty.
"It's okay," Lisa replied, giving Maggie a warm smile. "I probably deserved it for taking your shoe. But now that we're both shoeless, maybe we can take a little break and walk around barefoot for a bit?"
Maggie hesitated for a moment, but the idea of feeling the cool office floor on her bare soles was tempting. She nodded in agreement, and the two women stood up, their stocking feet slipping easily out of their discarded shoes.
As they walked around the office, Maggie felt surprisingly liberated without her shoes on. She could feel the texture of the carpet and the coldness of the tile floor beneath her feet, and it was almost like a massage for her tired toes. Lisa seemed to be enjoying herself as well, skipping and twirling around the office like a child.
Eventually, they made their way back to Maggie's desk, where Lisa retrieved her missing shoe. Maggie put her own shoes back on, but the experience had made her think differently about going barefoot in public. Maybe it wasn't so taboo after all.
As Lisa left the office, Maggie couldn't help but smile at the memory of their impromptu barefoot adventure. It had been an unexpected bonding experience, and she was grateful to have a colleague who could appreciate the simple pleasures in life.