👣 Feet to Obsess Over: Naomi Lynn

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Feet to Obsess Over: Naomi Lynn

Post by FeetCore »

I was insanely desperate to get Naomi Lynn's (5'8", size 8.5) feet when I first saw her walking in sandals at a crowded gas station one night. In those moments, I had no feasible option by which to make any moves before she was out of my reach, so I had to use any and every other tool at my disposal to eventually get a chance at her feet.

It would end up taking alot of effort and connections over the course of months. Sadly, for a guy who loves long slender shapely soles, it was very hard to contain the immediate thoughts of my stiffy when I saw this hot slim woman in sandals flopping her soles right in front of me. I was dreaming of all sorts of stuff like "if-only-my-face-could-be-her-sandals" and feel those arches crushing down on me as well as licking and smelling her toes and soles from all different positions.

Needless to say, these things all eventually came true with careful orchestration. I wrote about some of this in far more detail in some of my old posts online a while back. You can probably just google her name along with the term: feet.

One thing is for sure though, if I had approached her that first night at the seedy gas station to talk about feet, she would have certainly thought I was a Creepy-Freak-Man, so I'm glad this connection happened when the time was right.