👣 Former Competition Cheerleader interested in Easy Cash: June Hirsch

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Former Competition Cheerleader interested in Easy Cash: June Hirsch

Post by FeetCore »

June Hirsch (5'4", size 7) was a girl who had relocated near me from many cities away. She was staying with some rather sketchy people in a temporary capacity until she could get more established and back on her feet. The prospect of quick easy cash is what made her interested in showing off her feet.

That's how I initially met her through this group of sketchy acquaintances. Those acquaintances always knew I had a thing for fresh cute feet of college-age women looking to expand their horizons! In fact, it was right next to a college campus where I was introduced to June. When I first examined her soles in front of those acquaintances, she was wearing a pair of well-worn Nike shox. I would later get to smell her feet out of those smelly sneakers and lick them good too!

Her feet smelled great and she was also a former competition cheerleader of 3 years. She said she was not interested in selling her shoes to anyone when asked, but I certainly got her soles pressing into my face while probably creeping her out. I loved licking and smelling her feet too while attempting to tongue tickle her delicious soles.