Contacting Shoeplay Station

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Contacting Shoeplay Station

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I've been trying to get in contact with Shoeplay Station for a while but I can't find an email address for him. I know he posted one, and perhaps someone here knows what it is? If so, I'd love to know it.

ShoeplayJ

Re: Contacting Shoeplay Station

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Depending on where he posted it, you may be able to track it down by using Archive.org

Some of these guys are on Facebook too. The Cand-Play owner is last I checked (but that was last year and I haven't checked recently since I don't have any money anyway lol).
Collegetownstudios

ShoeplayJ wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:53 pm Depending on where he posted it, you may be able to track it down by using Archive.org

Some of these guys are on Facebook too. The Cand-Play owner is last I checked (but that was last year and I haven't checked recently since I don't have any money anyway lol).
Brilliant, thank you.
Collegetownstudios

ShoeplayJ wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:53 pm Depending on where he posted it, you may be able to track it down by using Archive.org

Alas, I tried, and no dice.