Candid-Play 87990 Update

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Candid-Play 87990 Update

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I wanted to let anyone interested in knowing, that I've gotten in contact with Candid-Play from store: 87990.
I'm partnering with him to distribute his videos. Due to his location, Russia, his country has been cut out of the SWIFT system, which allows international bank transactions.

I just wanted to update you guys on what's going on. It's quite possible we may be able to help him get more content in the future.

See the link to my site in my signature.

I'm currently editing and uploading the first 10 videos.

Here are some previews:

ShoeplayJ

Re: Candid-Play 87990 Update

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Nice! Last I saw he was distributing on Facebook. Let me know if there's anyway I can help; I've got a full editing suite of my own. I've been wanting to help set up a distribution system like this for awhile, but my money got fucked up before I could really make any progress.
Collegetownstudios

ShoeplayJ wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:42 am Nice! Last I saw he was distributing on Facebook. Let me know if there's anyway I can help; I've got a full editing suite of my own. I've been wanting to help set up a distribution system like this for awhile, but my money got fucked up before I could really make any progress.
Thank you for that offer, that would be a great help in the future. I have been thinking of hiring a video editor, so someone from the community who can dedicate the time to this would be quite a help.

We should discuss.
Collegetownstudios

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm still uploading lots of Candid-Play's videos.
It's currently my priority to post all his videos on the website.