👣 Feet from Friends in Low Places: Shiloh Wagner

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Feet from Friends in Low Places: Shiloh Wagner

Post by FeetCore »

I first met Shiloh Wagner (5'5", size 8.5) through a guy who was fresh out of jail and had a tear drop tattoo on his face. The dude was cool and a total hit with the ladies and he told me he would introduce me to hot women that he knew. About 8 hours after I first met him, I bumped into him again at the same gambling spot, and he called Shiloh to come meet us in the parking lot where we were talking. She showed up fairly quick and took off her hot Nikes to let me evaluate the soles of her feet. And boy of boy her soles looked soooo delicious.

I knew right away I had to have her feet, so I gave her my info so we could meet up later and do a shoot. She was pretty skeptical about the idea ever since her jail friend told her about it on the phone. Needless to say, I didn't necessarily inspire a lot of confidence by being some schmoe with a foot fetish in a seedy late night gas station parking lot LOL!

These nuances of how we met would not hinder the great relationship that Shiloh and I developed over the years, from going out to eat or even gambling. I even got more hook-ups from her jail-buddy who knew all the hot women! In fact, the dude almost got his butt whooped one time by an angry big boyfriend who was at work when he arranged the foot hookup with the dude's "ole lady". I'll never forget that day how the angry b/f was yelling on the phone constantly when he shoulda been focused on his roofing job (which eventually led to us having to end the shoot early on that particular day). Ahhh, the life and times of a desperate foot fetishist...