Your Biggest Missed Opportunity

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Your Biggest Missed Opportunity

Post by JWCooley126 »

Ironically this goes back to a recent post where I asked does anyone film at every opportunity. As I write this I missed a huge opportunity because I had to run out of my office quickly and left my phone. There's an attractive girl I always see (maybe late 20's spanish or mixed race) that usually always has mules on. I've always wanted to see her toes and I would've gotten a phenomenal capture today if I had my phone. With phone in office I saw her in the standing in the hallway with one foot completely out rolling the mule with her bare foot. Then she slid her foot back in and lifted out again curling her toes. Would've been a great capture but missed. The only silver lining is I finally got to see her feet and was thoroughly impressed. Her feet looked smooth, well maintained, and her toes weren't painted. Would love to hear any missed opportunities!

Collegetownstudios

Re: Your Biggest Missed Opportunity

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I think my biggest missed opportunity was when I had broken my camcorder back in 2010, and had gone up to the university just because I was already a library addict. In the library, there was this chubby blonde girl wearing my favorite outfit, jeans, socks, white t-shirt. She was talking with some friends in this store that was built into the library, and she was just dipping and crushing and rolling her sneakers. She had this incredibly jittery energy and kept shifting her weight from one foot to the other.
I was forced to watch this show go on for about fifteen minutes before she and her friends left the library.
That video would've made me a legend I swear.
TCD1311

Post by TCD1311 »

When i was in college, i saw a lot of shoeplay from different students and teachers, i never recorded shoeplay back then not that the camera quality would have been great on cell phones back then anyway but there was a teaching assistant called Hannah who sometimes would dress formally so turtleneck jumper, black trousers, nude nylons and black flats and one day i saw her on a chair sitting with her right leg under her and her left foot dangling down and her shoe was off and her gorgeous nylon foot was on the carpet and she was digging her toes into it, she left college just before i did and i haven't seen her in 15 years 😔
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

My freshman year of college I was at our school's career fair and got to watch a college-aged girl dip pretty nice with tights and heels. I was with a friend and we were leaving so I couldn't record, and was pretty pissed, but it was hot. She was on the phone so it probably would have been at least a few min video too.