👣 Late Night AM Foot Pick-up that Worked out Nicely: Penny Cunningham

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Late Night AM Foot Pick-up that Worked out Nicely: Penny Cunningham

Post by FeetCore »

I was driving around really late one night near a house where I used to drop friends off for their late night parties. Since I was bored, I figured I'd drive in that neighborhood to see if anyone was walking around that late in the AM. By sheer luck, I drove by Penny Cunningham (5'11", size 9.5) and swung back around to ask her what size shoe she wore. She didn't even think it was an odd question from the side of the road in the dark, perhaps because she already heard about "the foot guy" through her friends.

So anyway, I offered her a ride to her destination and in the process I asked her more about her feet and if she wanted to model them for me. She told me "yes", and that my previous model, Sierra Satterfield, had already told her about my feet modeling gigs. I was thrilled to have such a tall, big-footed beauty agree to do an unplanned shoot with me on-the-fly. We drove to my house and did a shoot and then went to eat at a late night diner afterward, where coincidentally, our waitress happened to be an old friend of Penny's from high school.

Naturally, with me being a fat old man, the beautiful, young, regular waitress of mine covertly asked how I knew Penny and where we had met after Penny had gone outside to smoke a cigarette. I kept my explanation sorta brief without spilling the beans that she was showing off her feet for me since I did not want my regular server staff finding out I was some sort of foot freak.