Thanksgiving Story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

thieph

Thanksgiving Story

Post by thieph »

In my early 20's I dating a girl and was invited to spend Thanksgiving at her house with her family. It was fairly casual with just her immediate family and a few members of her extended family. We had been dating for a while and she was aware that I was very much into nylons and shoeplay. For the day, she was wearing a black and white patterned sweater dress, black tights, and her favorite pair of black flats.

After dinner, most of us gathered around the TV to watch football and I ended up in a chair with my ex sitting to my right. She was showing a good amount of thigh because she was taller than average, leaving her dresses a little shorter than average, but nothing obscene. She eventually crossed her right leg over her left towards me. I called them her favorite flats because she wore them almost every day and they were very broken in, allowing her to slip in and out of them with ease. Wearing tights only helped getting those shoes off even easier, and just as soon as she crossed her legs, her heel had slipped free of the shoe. She didn't overdo the dangling, just occasionally bobbing her leg or shaking her foot, making it appear more natural though I know she knew what she was doing. She'd flex her shoe back onto her foot briefly, but gravity and her slippery nylons had other plans, and it would return to it's dangling position before long.

I was watching less and less of the game and more and more of my ex's legs an feet. At one point, she shook her foot a little too vigorously, causing her flat to fall to the floor. She wiggled her toes inside her nylons for a moment before uncrossing her legs to retrieve her shoe, then recrossing them the opposite direction. I'm not sure if she could sense my disappointment in not having as good a view, or just noticed that more of my attention was returning to the game, but she did cross her legs back towards me again shortly after. She resumed her dangling, still shaking her foot or bobbing her leg periodically. She dropped her shoe several more times, but rather than uncrossing her legs, she would reach down with her crossed leg, scooping up the lost shoe with her toes and immediately resume dangling.

By this point I was rock hard and needed some relief badly. I excused myself to the restroom but headed upstairs to use the one near her bedroom. Instead of heading right there, I made a detour to her bedroom and opened her top dresser drawer where I knew she had an ample collection of nylons and pantyhose. I took one of her nude pantyhose and was so aroused I decided to skip the bathroom and pulled my cock out right there in her bedroom. I wrapped the silky material around my member and was about to service myself when I noticed the door begin to open. My ex walked in with a surprised, but not too surprised, look on her face. She didn't say anything, just stepped towards me and gave me a kiss.

As our lips parted, I felt the need to break the silence and told her she looked so sexy in her outfit and the way she was playing with her shoes was amazing and I couldn't take it anymore. Knowing we didn't have too much time, I urgently guided her to her bed and laid her down on her back. My hands worked her dress up her thighs and as I reached towards the gusset of her tights she stopped me and said "No, don't rip them, I don't have another pair of black tights." I guess she didn't want to return downstairs bare legged after going upstairs in tights, which was probably for the best.

"Fine, give me a footjob then," I said as I stood up and reached for her feet. Thinking back, this statement surprised me, because even though she knew I was into feet, I had never told her I was this into feet and we'd never done a footjob before. Despite this, she lifted her feet up to my hands without missing a beat. I pulled her shoes off, dropping one to the floor and bringing the other to my nose to inhale her sweet scent. Realizing she needed a little more guidance on the footjob part, I pushed her feet together and inserted my cock between her soles. From here, she quickly figured out her job allowing me to enjoy the smell of her sweat and perfume mixed together in her well worn shoe.

The evening's events coupled with the sight of my ex spread eagle on the bed with her dress around her waist giving me a footjob meant I was quickly ready to explode. I felt my orgasm coming and began thrusting my hips into her feet when she said "Don't cum on my dress." In a slight panic, the only other option I could think of was her shoe in my hand, so I quickly 'pulled out' of her foot pussy and stuck it in her shoe. No sooner had head entered her shoe than wave after wave of my orgasm overtook my body shooting several ropes of cum into her flat.

Not wanting our absence to be too suspicious, we began readjusting our clothing to a presentable state. I realized I was still hold her cum filled shoe and looked at my ex and asked what she wanted me to do with it. Without missing a beat, she lifted her right leg up towards me and told me to put it on.

Then, I left her room and returned downstairs without much notice. My ex returned a few minutes later, sitting back down in her chair, crossing her legs and letting her shoe dangle from her foot. Not long after, she let her shoe fall to the floor and lifted her shoeless foot to her knee, scratching the top of her foot. This pose also exposed her sole to me, and although it wasn't totally obvious, if you knew what you were looking for you could see some light cum stains on the bottom of her nyloned foot. I looked up at my ex, and she was already looking at me with a smirk on her face.