Sister-in-law's sheer nylon feet

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

felix8306

Sister-in-law's sheer nylon feet

Post by felix8306 »

The story behind these pictures will probably go down as the biggest missed opportunity for me as a nylon fan.

It was back in 2011. My sister-in-law who worked for a non-profit trade association had helped my company secure a contract to do the livestreaming for their National Conference in Washington, DC. We were both in DC at the event, but our paths barely crossed. Her role was in Sponsor Relations, and I spent most of my time with the AV team.

The day this video was taken, I had run into her quite randomly. It was after the opening morning session and I was on my way to grab lunch in Georgetown. I was with the audio guy who was working on the stream with me. We bumped into her and she walked up the street with us. She said that she needed to get some new shoes. She was by herself and asked us to come shopping with her to keep her company. I couldn't believe my luck. She was wearing sheer black nylons. I'd seen her feet a bunch of times over the years, but always bare or in socks. However, the guy I was with was clearly not one of us, he was not at all interested in going. And just like that the opportunity of a lifetime slipped away.

This video was taken after the last session of the afternoon. I was in the staff area and you can see her sitting down at a table. I went over to ask her how the shoe shopping went. To my surprise, she stood up and stepped out her her shoes saying how much her feet hurt. I stood there chatting with her for about two minutes. During that time, she was shifting her weight from foot to foot, and one time she raised her leg up behind her and was rotating her ankle giving me a closeup view of her silky sheer sole. I remember seeing the seam of her nylons running under her toes starting to run down her sole. I know she's my wife's younger sister, but it was hard not to get excited. She kept her shoes off when she sat down.

I was determined not to let the day be a complete bust. I had to try and get some video of it. You can even hear her talking about "breaking in a new pair of shoes." The lighting was terrible, and I was filming blind. I sometimes imagine what it would have been like watch her go shoe shopping that day. Sadly, I'll never know. This video doesn't do her feet justice, but I hope you enjoyed the story and the video that I did manage to capture.
d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg

Mr. Mike

Re: Sister-in-law's sheer nylon feet

Post by Mr. Mike »

Excellent work
mlsp8484

Post by mlsp8484 »

WELL DONE!!! Thanks!!!
murrayustud

Post by murrayustud »

Nice!!!
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Great work. Do you have more shoeplay stuff from this day with your sister-in-law ?? Or maybe more shoeplay videos in general from your sister-in-law ?

Keep up the good work, thank you so much
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

:o :o :o :o :o Woowww, excellent stuff, and great moment!
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
felix8306

Post by felix8306 »

rowbbinn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:28 pm Great work. Do you have more shoeplay stuff from this day with your sister-in-law ?? Or maybe more shoeplay videos in general from your sister-in-law ?

Keep up the good work, thank you so much
Sadly, this is all I have. This was a unique situation because I was by myself. Normally when I see her, it's in a family setting and it's impossible to get feet pictures. It's a shame because she's quite leggy, she shoeplays a lot, and has very smooth and quite shapely soles. The last I saw her in nylons was over the holidays during a family gathering. Again, very sheer black nylons with slingbacks, with the slings hanging down. Half the night her shoes were barely hanging on, and before long the shoes came off completely. Her feet went up on the couch, her soles literally inches from my face. She was completely oblivious, just chatting away as normal. Again, I know she's my sister-in-law, but in situations like these I can't help but get excited.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

felix8306 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:03 pm
Sadly, this is all I have. This was a unique situation because I was by myself. Normally when I see her, it's in a family setting and it's impossible to get feet pictures. It's a shame because she's quite leggy, she shoeplays a lot, and has very smooth and quite shapely soles. The last I saw her in nylons was over the holidays during a family gathering. Again, very sheer black nylons with slingbacks, with the slings hanging down. Half the night her shoes were barely hanging on, and before long the shoes came off completely. Her feet went up on the couch, her soles literally inches from my face. She was completely oblivious, just chatting away as normal. Again, I know she's my sister-in-law, but in situations like these I can't help but get excited.
Oh.... I would love to see more from her... Too bad you don't have more stuff from her. But I totally understand. This is all you have. It's great stuff. Thank you so much!

And I get it....you do not have more stuff from her because when you see her, it's in family environment.

I understand you. If it was me, and she was my sister-in-law I would get very excited as well. It's normal. Her feet is beautiful.
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Great story and visuals. Thanks for sharing. I like the vid of your wife you posted too.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

She sounds like Lisa Mason always talking about her feet. I bet she's a foot exhibitionist because she removed her shoes right on cue.

Great video though it's like the good ol days . Thanks