Where it all began for me...

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

LovingPaintedToes 66

Where it all began for me...

Post by LovingPaintedToes 66 »

So having grown up in the 1970s and 80s and the youngest child of a family going to church 3 times on a Sunday. Little did I know that my best friends mum wud become a fascination to me, and the regular subject of my mind about her slipping her shoes on and off. And i wont mention the many times that when i went to bed i found myself stroking myself to a very pleasant climax before bursting with total satisfaction at the thoughts her...
But at fiirst i was fascinated as to why I saw this lady, across the aisle slip her feet half way out of her shoe, hold for a moment and then slide them back in her shoes. She would then cross her legs, rotate her foot, in perfect circles in between the shoeplay and did this repeatedly throughout the service, it was addictive to watch. Her shoes similar to those in the picture..
The following Sunday I saw her again, the same thing again, I wondered why at first, why did she do this? Very curious, fascinating, intriguing and over the following week I thought I need to sit closer, I wanted to see more....
The following Sunday evening when I got to church she was already there, along with her boys, my best friends, who were sat on the row in front of her. So I went and sat next to them, and to my delight she was sat right behind me.
We sang some hymns, then we sat for the sermon. I turned half way on my chair, my arm over the back of it and rested my head on my arm looking right down onto her cross legged. Her shoes were actually dark blue, her feet in tan coloured tights, her skirt above the knee, and legs were all u could wish for..
And so began many hours of watching my what was the start of my foot fetish. When she brought her feet to the floor, side by side, and slid her feet out and just enough for me to see her toes. Her tights sitting perfectly on her toes, slim feet, lovely shaped toes, not to long, nails trimmed nicely, in and out they went, but slowly..
It was the teasing of the best kind, she had no idea... Well not until I confessed to her years later when I was in my twenties of my fascination..
After a while I also sat behind her sometimes, my word I had no idea that it was just as exciting.. She crossed her feet underneath her, her heel would pop off and I could see along the inside arch of her foot...
And when she slipped her feet out at the same time????? Wow.
I was hooked, she was and still is long after she sadly passed away my dream, my fantasy, the start of my journey...
This all before I had a phone to video her. Does anyone have pics or a video of looking str8 down onto shoes in the way I describe, from right in front?
Oh the memories....
Oh the memories....