One Foot in The Grave, couple of old TV ads

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

fetish4footsie

One Foot in The Grave, couple of old TV ads

Post by fetish4footsie »

This is Christmas 1996 special and is called 'Starbound' should be available anywhere.

About must have been nearly 9 years ago there was an advert in the UK for either Going Places or Airtours holiday company it has the song "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins and had a pretty good under the table scene.

Also this one is more recent, but I can't remember the name of the product. All i know it was similar to Polygrip which holds your teeth together, a man and a woman are in a restaurant and she starts playing footsie with him and getting very horny she then asks "Do you have any..."
The man replies "protection"? yes I do' then pulls out his tube of whatever this advert was for but it was for a product very similar to Polygrip.

Sorry. That's about as much as I can remember.

Peace out

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Wow...so many contributes in this week :o :o

It's starting to be difficult to keep them on a list...uhmm... i will have to think of something...i mean...all these details shouldn't stay only here in the forum, i should report them in the list until we find the scenes... i'll see what to do :|
Babylove
Mod
Mod

WOW!!!

Post by Babylove »

Now those are some real good scenes. If only we can find them. Thanks for the info, F4F! :) 8) :D