Desperately looking for an old dipping video from the Accidentally Find Candid Shoeplay thread

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Ricky732

Desperately looking for an old dipping video from the Accidentally Find Candid Shoeplay thread

Post by Ricky732 »

Guys, someone has saved some of the videos of this girl and can send me them? 😭

https://www.crazyforfeet.com/forum/view ... hp?t=17999

I don’t think they can still be found online somewhere… If you have those videos or you know where to find them please let me know! 🙏
Attachments
IMG_1081.jpeg

Ricky732

Re: Desperately looking for an old dipping video from the Accidentally Find Candid Shoeplay thread

Post by Ricky732 »

bflover409 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 am
Thank you so much!!! ❤️ The full videos are nowhere, right? (Like the 9 hours one in which she dipped constantly) Anyway these are very good!!
bflover409

Re: Desperately looking for an old dipping video from the Accidentally Find Candid Shoeplay thread

Post by bflover409 »

I don't know where the full videos are. But dumb1934 has a playlist with her. She's on multiple YouTube channels.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

bflover409 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm I don't know where the full videos are. But dumb1934 has a playlist with her. She's on multiple YouTube channels.
Yeah I just saw her on multiple channels!! Thank you! I will look for the playlist 🤔