[24.05.2006] - Forum third anniversary

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

[24.05.2006] - Forum third anniversary

Post by nyllover »

Well guys, here we are. Three years have passed since i opened this forum. It was the 24th of May 2003 when, in the news of the website i wrote:
I really hope that we will remember this day for a long time (ok maybe i am exagerating a little bit heheh)... today our Forum opens! All the sections are ready to receive messages in italian or english so... well... go and start posting some messages!
And judging from these numbers, it is a day we will remember for a long time:
- More than 3200 members
- More than 13.000 posts
- An incredible number of views for the "Footjobs!!!" topic, with nearly 50.000 views
- An average of 20 new posts each day
- About 5 new registered members per day

And, looking back to the messages, there are some that i think needs a mention here:

- 24.05.2003: The very first message
- 12.09.2003: Farewell John Ritter (1948 - 2003)
- 18.10.2003: The one that speaks about the ability to attach files to posts
- 03.12.2003: Celebrities with foot fetishes
- 14.05.2005: Tsunami in Asia
- 17.05.2005: Kylie...we hope you get better soon!
- 25.09.2005: Hurricane approaching the data center where server located
- 22.10.2005: Nyllover & Nyllady's wedding
- 27.09.2005: Footjobs!!!

I've never thought the forum would become the way it is today, with so many people visiting it each day and exchanging ideas, news, videos, pictures and so on. It is just a great thing to see so many people here enjoying together some happy moments. We did have some bad ones, but not so many if we speak about three years.
So, thank you to all of you guys from the deep of my heart: these have been three amazing years, and i hope we'll have more and more in the future.

To remeber this moment i've created a small video that you can download here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2G1P9UTA

Happy anniversary! :love: :friends: :love:

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow....I am speechless.Nylover you made yours and everyones dreams come true by setting up this site.I am so grateful to be a part of "our dream site" and hopefully for many more years to come.Bravo to you and everyone else for their efforts over the past 3 years.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

How far things have come in three years! Sometimes it is difficult to truly appreciate just how far.

The technology exists today that allows like-minded people from every continent to research and share information, video and photo files on our particular interest nearly instantaneously.

We have individual members ideas, research skills and Feeture Feature's near encyclopedic knowledge of the video aspect of the fetish. Many of us have scraps of movies and tv shows, some on tape or DVD and others just a fond memory. Then there are the stories, rumors and fantasies that drive us to further efforts both in the real world and in cyberspace.

All of this knowledge had to be shared under the table for years since no single web source existed to accommodate or organize all of it.

Enter Nyllover and his determination to change this state of affairs. From the humble beginnings of the dearly departed Yahoo! Clubs there now stands this website. Alone among the jumble of foot fetish websites today, and those that have come and gone, Feet Under the Table boasts the comprehensive list and video repository of footsie scenes and stories.

It also provides a single source of leads, rumors and community chatter for those interested in this most underrepresented niche of foot fetishism.

You have thanked us Nyllover for our participation, and it has indeed been a pleasure to share in this endeavor. But without your inspiration, work and continued caretaking, we would not be where we are today, if at all, and for that I express my most sincere appreciation.

This is your day, and I hope that this website is only one of the many dreams you have that will come into reality as a result of your efforts.

Now, let's raise a charged glass to Nyllover, to all of us, and to the future!

Long live the interenet and long live our community!

*DRINK*

Dead Parrot, proud member of Feet Under the Table
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Congrats Nyllover! When I found this wonderful site May of 2005, I thought I was in heaven! I have always loved the seduction by means of the feet, and I was and still am fully satisfied! I also want to thank our fellow members such as Dead Parrot, Babylove, Footsie freak, and the rest who have made the forum an enjoyable place to chat and share! Once again I just want to say thanks to you Nyllover, and many years of continued success professionally, and personally as well! :ooook:
footman310

Post by footman310 »

Congratulations Nyllover - here's to 3 more years of greatness!

:noworthy:
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Thank you, Nyllover, and other members, for making this site a must-visit every day. It has grown from being amazing to becoming stupendous. It is truly an incredible accomplishment and I remain happy to contribute what I can and to enjoy what others contribute. Cheers!
pchop

Post by pchop »

Kudos Nyllover!!
One of the best sharing experiences I,ve found on the net.Youv'e certainly created a tight community here!I'm still fairly new but LOVIN IT!!
Heres to #4!!
pile on the nylon!!
Weekend_Warrior

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

Glad to be here and thanks for making it possible.
daemon

Post by daemon »

Congratulations Nyllover!!!!! :ooook: :ooook: :ooook:
Urnibal

Post by Urnibal »

Nice work, all the best now & always
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

congratulations and thanks nyllover for this forum and site, :ooook:
rojo

Post by rojo »

Congratulations to you Nyllover!
Thanks to you and your vision of sharing views, ideas, memories, (and of course, the videos and pics! :)) of feet and foot seduction, more people with the fetish have realized that we, indeed, are just like other normal people, with a unique interest for feet, be it bare or nyloned. We have become a community and despite different cultures and races, we have come together to this site that you created and more and more are joining everyday. For myself, I am so grateful that I am a part of a community where people from different parts of the world don't mind sharing stuff to other people they haven't seen or known. I would also like to thank the moderators for keeping the peace in our community, and to the contributors who made all the members busy with their downloads. :) And to you nyllover, all the thanks in the world, I do hope that the 3 years will multiply itself over and over again. More power to you and nyllady! :noworthy: :noworthy: :noworthy:
Okmerlin
Mod
Mod

Post by Okmerlin »

Congratulations Nyllover...Some years ago, when U started to post some videos in the yahoo groups...I didn't image that U could create a big site and a big comunity like this...
I'm happy for U and I'm happy for us...
Thanks again and I hope U can celebrate others 100 days like this :)
Hfetish

Post by Hfetish »

I can't say anything else but THANK YOU.

This is a custom made place for me. I've been into feet my entire life, but it was a footsie scene (guess? the Three's company one ;) ) which made me realize it, being still very little. So footsie under the table will always remain as the most special area among my foot fetish.

Congratulations for this 3rd anniversary!

H
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

CONGRATS TO YOU NYLLOVER FOR THREE GREAT YEARS, AND TO ALL WHO HAVE MADE THIS WEB SITE NUMBER 1!!!!!!! :ooook: :ooook:

AND MANY MORE YEARS TO COME!
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

As I've said before
This is the best Damn Website on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Already 3 years. Where did all the time go?
Happy Anniversary :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: