Under the desk scene

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

fetish4footsie

Under the desk scene

Post by fetish4footsie »

Sorry guys, I did not get the name of this programme or movie, but it was on one of the sky channels a few nights ago. It was a female boss and one of her employees. It looked like were making love in her office on her chair when the secretary buzzes through to say that the guy's wife is here, so he hides under her desk in a sitting crouched position and the wife starts talking to the boss saying her husband seems a bit strung out and asks the female boss to try to go easier on him. Whilst she is talking, the bosses black hosed foot is rubbing the guys crotch under the desk and she replies "of course I will try to make things less HARD for him". I cannot believe I did not get the program name or the channel it was on as I was dashing out of the house at the time. It was about 9pm one night last week, it did not have any famous people that I recognized, but it was totally awesome!!!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Oh my... we NEED this scene!!!!! :o :o

Please try to remember more....like the channel...please please please :imsad:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

I honestly do not know, it was one of those channels like hallmark or abc or fx or uk living something like that i dont even know what the program was i didnt recognise anybody in it, it could have been a bottom shelf movie.

sorry guys
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

errr...at least...the exact day? Just to write down "SKY Channels - Late Night - May XX 2006".... :lol:
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

Monday, tuesday, or wednesday last week It was before I was starting the nightshift, but I can't remember which.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok!

15th, 16th or 17th May 2006 on one of the SKY Channels...i suppose you are speaking about the UK one, right?

A suggestion: if someone has the SKYTV Guide (the monthly paper one), there is (if i'm correct) a list of movies each day...so... late at night, in those days, on one of the Channels listed before.

Come on, there MUST be a way to come up with a title! :noworthy:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

That sounds like an amazing scene!! I had always hoped that they would do a scene like that.......and now it exists!!!!!!!!! Some movie director must have qued in on my telepathy.

As long as telepathy seems to be working, lets hope some time the same scenario occurs where the female, perhaps a secretary, hides under the desk and the guy sits at his desk talking to his wife as the hot secretary rubs his crotch, maybe even undo his pants and gives a footjob.

Thanks for the infor F4F
geehot

Post by geehot »

I love black hosed foot and I am wiilling to that guy!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:
Footsiefreak

Re: Under the desk scene

Post by Footsiefreak »

fetish4footsie wrote:Sorry guys, I did not get the name of this programme or movie, but it was on one of the sky channels a few nights ago. It was a female boss and one of her employees. It looked like were making love in her office on her chair when the secretary buzzes through to say that the guy's wife is here, so he hides under her desk in a sitting crouched position and the wife starts talking to the boss saying her husband seems a bit strung out and asks the female boss to try to go easier on him. Whilst she is talking, the bosses black hosed foot is rubbing the guys crotch under the desk and she replies "of course I will try to make things less HARD for him". I cannot believe I did not get the program name or the channel it was on as I was dashing out of the house at the time. It was about 9pm one night last week, it did not have any famous people that I recognized, but it was totally awesome!!!
I :love: :love: :love: KELLY HU, SO I LOVE YOUR AVATAR. WHERE DID YOU GET IT?
camshaft

Post by camshaft »

Someone REALLY needs to take care of this....
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

With regards to the picture just from Google images.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

fetish4footsie wrote:With regards to the picture just from Google images.
It's great to see another Kelly Hu fan. Did you check out her shoe removal scene in No Way Back? Afterwards, she was kicking butt in her stocking feet! :love: :love: :love:
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

Oh yes I certainly did! She is just unbelievable!!!!!!!
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

This sounds like one of the most sexiest scenes yet! Hopefully someone can find it! :o
BluntVayne

Post by BluntVayne »

bigfoot wrote:This sounds like one of the most sexiest scenes yet! Hopefully someone can find it! :o
Most Definitely!!!!!!!! from the way it's summarized ..... THIS CLIP MUST BE FOUND!!!!!!!! :o :o :o
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

Footsiefreak wrote:
It's great to see another Kelly Hu fan. Did you check out her shoe removal scene in No Way Back? Afterwards, she was kicking butt in her stocking feet! :love: :love: :love:
Hey do you have a link for this? I must see this!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Bullet wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
Hey do you have a link for this? I must see this!!
Yeah go to the "General Foot Scenes Alert" section I bumped the thread to the first page.ITS A MUST SEE :superhorny:
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Does anyone have anymore info on this scene?

F4F, can you provide more details? Even the smallest detail may help.
3oclockkickoff

Post by 3oclockkickoff »

Was it on Movies4Men or True Movies by any chance? I caught only bits of a film that was on. A woman presumably dead, kept coming back to haunt this guy.
ad000

THIS SCENE!!!!

Post by ad000 »

Damn it I can't get this scene out of my head and I haven't even seen it!!! ARGH! Alright I just have to find this scene then...

Quick questions, PLEASE answer:

1) I take it the film wasn't in black and white/did it look old fashioned (washed out colors and the rest!)
2) Are you sure it was a film or could it have been a tv show?

Thanks!l