Sconosciutti 34

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Sconosciutti 34

Post by Footsiefreak »

As you all know, I am obsessesed with this scene and finally found out some valuable info after hours of searching. The guy receivng the footsie is Raul Padilla! I'm trying to get a filmography of all the movies he has appeared in. There is a website lagunafilms.com that has a lot of SPANISH SPEAKING MOVIES! You can download clips too I try to do it when I get time. I definitely need everyones help to find out the name of this movie.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I'm in a rush but i'll try to help you as soon as i can...in the meanwhile, here's the link to the IMDB page about him...well there are apparently two Raul Padilla...anyway...have a look :)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0655762/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0655765/

As always, thanks for your effort!!!!
josienyc123

thanks footsie freak for in fo ken h josienyc123@yahoo.com

Post by josienyc123 »

thanks footsie for info i too am obssesed with this scene if i get any info on name i will post it ken h
Footsiefreak

Any new info on this scene

Post by Footsiefreak »

Im still trying hard to find out the title so far it just Raul Choforo Padilla who is receiving the footsie.Hopefully our Spanish speaking friends can help us out.
devil

Post by devil »

good job finally i can download something of him. thank' s very much.
always arrapato