Movie on AOL For Broadband

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Movie on AOL For Broadband

Post by nyllover »

I got this news.... and i'm posting it here as i got it...hopefully someone will be able to get it somehow (i can't of course, being italian and not having access to AOL for Broadband)

"On the Aol for broadband welcome page, in the "Today's Hot Picks" area, there's a link to Valentines Day themed "Member Films", movies submitted by AOL users. One of the movies, called "Flirty Feet" shows sole close-ups of 2 pairs of feet in bed. I assume one was female and the other was male, but my 64 megs of ram don't really allow for very good streaming video so it was kind of choppy and blurry. It starts with what I assume are the female's feet in white socks and the guy's feet
bare. The socks are then removed and the 2 pairs of feet start playing a furious game of footsie. It ends with an even tighter close-up of the female's(?) soles, which have "Happy Valentine's Day" written on them. In short, about a minute of sole close-ups, but with male feet in such close proximity, it can be hard to tell which feet are which."