2 More old commercials to hunt down

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

2 More old commercials to hunt down

Post by ILF »

Back in the mid to late 80's there was a shoe commercial, i don't remember which brand, that had a dinner scene with a woman and her husband. While the commercial talked about the nice style of the their shoes, there was some emphasis on the comfort of the shoes. The implication was that if a woman wore those comfortable shoes, her feet would feel great.
The commercial ends with a scene under the dinner table with the woman reaching with her hand to undo the back strap of the shoe. She, then, moves her beautiful bare foot with a nice pedicure to her husbands lower leg and begins to play footsie. Unfortunately, the footsie lasts only few seconds.
It was absolutely sexy and it reminds me a little of the l'oreal commercial.

The other commercial was for an over-the-counter medicine.
The commercial begins with a husband and wife in the living room. They are each sitting back and relaxing opposite of each other. The woman looks across to her husband then extends her foot out to touch his. The husband is surprised and says "i thought you weren't feeling well" or maybe he said "i thought you had a headache". The woman responded something along the lines of "i wasn't feeling well" or "i did have a headache" ........."but i took a ??????? (Name of drug product)"
the actual footsie scene lasts about a second or two, but she had a pretty nice foot.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Sheesh, this must be TV commercial weekend. I just found another footsie reference for a commercial:
Let's use the toenail fungus ad, I have seen frequently, as an example. A young glamorous woman has her toes covered by a paper bag while she interacts with her boyfriend. But surely the elderly have much more toenail fungus disease than young healthy adults? Then a follow-up after treatment with expensive drug X shows her playing open-sandaled under-the-table footsie with her more adoring boyfriend!
The article this comes from was written in 2001 and originated in the U.S.
I don't remember this commercial. Anybody?

DP