[ENG] A Couple of Shorts

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] A Couple of Shorts

Post by Dead Parrot »

Found these isolated scenes within larger stories. Enjoy

DP

Of course, no one desired Judy more than Frank. And Judy tortured him. She tortured him on purpose, and then she felt guilty about it afterwards. She knew now that she had never loved Frank. She didn't even like him anymore. But she also knew that he didn't deserve to be tortured. Still, the more she felt guilty about it, the more she wanted to torture him. She'd lead him on, tickle his shiny pink head where thick black curls used to be, or take off her shoe and slide her foot up his leg at dinner, especially if there were guests. And he'd fall for it every time. Thinking he was gonna finally get some, like Charlie Brown in the Peanuts Comic Strips always thinking he was going to get to kick that football. But Lucy would pull it away at the last minute. And in bed Judy would just snort removing his heavy, hairy arms and throwing them aside.

Dinner was delicious... And so was the view. I was seated across from Annie and every time she wanted something, she didn't ask, she just reached across the table, and I got a good look at her ample melons straining at her blouse. We'd run through two bottles of wine by the time she brought out the dessert, fresh-baked pie with whipped cream on top. We were all pretty loose from the drink and the conversation turned to me and my love life. "So none of my girlfriends turned you on?" she asked. "Oh, no. They were great. I think that the problem was more with me. Maybe I'm just not ready for another relationship right now" I replied. Leo jumped in, talking over a mouthful of pie. "Who said anything about a relationship? Hell, get yourself laid, man. How long's it been?" "Too long,"I said, "But I guess I just can't get comfortable with someone I don't know."
Then it happened! I could feel Annie's toes pressing on my crotch under the table and slowly working their way down the front of my jeans. I tried to cover up my surprise and gave her a look. She just smiled and winked and pressed her toes deeper into my tackle, this time wiggling her toes. I could feel my cock swelling like a balloon. "Maybe there's someone you know who can help you " said Leo. Annie's pressure on my tool became more insistent and then she pulled away her foot. I couldn't believe this. My best friend's wife was playing with my dick right there at his dinner table! She turned to Leo. "Okay," she said, "time to clear the table. Honey, why don't you mix some drinks and Bob and I will take care of this."