[ENG] What Else Are You Into?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] What Else Are You Into?

Post by Dead Parrot »

As for me -

1. SHOEPLAY - This is what I looked for the most when I first went online four years ago. I prefer dipping to dangling since I believe that dipping is a much more deliberate act. Of course I prefer her to be wearing nylons and pumps. Dangling.com, Johnny Nova and Nyloneer are the best sites I've found for this.

2. FOOTJOBS - Just straight up footjobs, and I prefer those showing cumshots. I don't care if she is bare or not, just so she takes care of her feet. JB Video, Doc's It-Smells site and Nylonfeetonline seem to be the best. Doc makes custom videos that are pretty good.

3. ACTRESSES - Finding pics of my fav actresses shoeless is also takes up my net time. Kelly Ripa, Kylie Minogue, Victoria Adams-Beckham and Ashley Judd are my top four targets.

4. FEMDOM - I can get into the sensual side of female domination. No pain thank you very much, but she can tease me, deny me, light trampling and use me for her own pleasure as long as there is a payoff for me at the end.

5. STORIES - As you know I love a good story. Literotica.com, epantyhoseland.com message board, Greatfeet and The Mousepad are the best places to go (besides this site).

6. BLOWJOBS and HANDJOBS - I prefer the "point-of-view" pics and movies where the guy is holding the camera and watching the girl work. I get these pics all over.

7. FEMALE TO FEMALES SCENES - Two beautiful women going at each other...need I say more?

DP

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yep dipping and dangling is 2nd to my love for footsie.Too bad shoe fashions have changed and its rare nowadays.I remeber going out anywhere and watching women dangle.I have many of Johnny Nova tapes and they are great!