Update of 8th June 2008

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 8th June 2008

Post by nyllover »

The japanese anime cartoon "Kanokon" gives us a pretty classic scene. A boy and a girl are studying at the table...while she starts pressing her feet on his crotch. He gets quite embarassed... a classic in Japanese Anime movies!
In the hardcore movie "Red Vibe Diaries" there is a really, REALLY, hot blonde going to her bedroom (in a hotel) with this guy... they end up making sex but, before that, there is quite a long teasing by her side, involving her feet, her shoes, her stockings. Hot scene!
After some time Nyllady decided to make a new video...and she wanted me to be part of it... well i think there would have been no better way to use her brand new high heel shoes... be sure to watch (and listen) this new video guys... and let her know what you think! And by the way... Nyllady decided to start making custom videos...so... don't be shy...drop her an e-mail and take this opportunity... ;-)

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llegster

Post by llegster »

I know that this is a duplicate of what I wrote on the main page . . . . But this video is AWESOME. It just needs to be longer. I must say that it is one of my favorites - maybe even my very favorite. It just needs to be a bit longer . . . I am certain that it would not bother you too much Nyllover to be on the recieving end of those sexy legs a bit longer - I mean for the sake of all your fans (LoL). I would be great to see her rubbing with those sexy feet . . . Those legs . . . that great action . . . AWESOME!!
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Nyllover and Nyllady, after seeing that preview, i wouldn't mind paying thru paypal to buy a custom videos from the two of you.

You guys give footsie the definition of a classy and seductive act. I can't wait to see more.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

There will be a second part of that video... having said that, we are open to make custom videos. Just drop us (me or my wife) an e-mail and we'll talk more ;-)
llegster

Post by llegster »

wow . . . I know that you need to retain your annonymity, but will you two do fantasies?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Fantasies...as?
llegster

Post by llegster »

You are trying to work, and Nyllady is in a naughty mood. She decides that she wants to tease you and bring you to climax. she walks into the room. starts massaging your shoulders. You say that it is nice but you need to work. She then puts her leg on the arm of your chair. You try not to notice. she then removes her shoe and places her foot in your lap. You try to resist, but she continues relentlessly. She is going to have her fun, and you can not stop her. You are her toy for the moment. You try to struggle but she holds you onto the chair. After a short while of her holding you down and massaging your manhood with her fott you are so encompassed but what she is doing that you can no longer fight back. She is happy that half the battle is over She continues to work her foot on your lap till you are done. She then kisses you and says "Thank you, that's all I wanted and proudly parades out of the room.
Well, you asked :-)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ejehhe... ok Llegster...let's say that we are not a movie production company... :D :D

Try some easier videos :P
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Nyllover, Nyllady, I just want a simple footsie video just like from the early days of Feetweek. Simple by the dinner table footsie action and nothing else. I guess a tripod and a digital camera will do the job. Is that simple enough? Hehe. :ooook:
llegster

Post by llegster »

Sorry, I guess I am a bit over-ambitious. I am very happy with what you have been doing. I am just a big movie buff - and got carried away
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for all your words guys, really :)