2 movies... please help

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

egyslv

2 movies... please help

Post by egyslv »

To the moderator:

Please check the following movies:
1. Hamburger : a hot scene under the table at resturant
2. Bikini Summer 2 : Avalon Anders : alot of femdom , shoe licking , she is very sexy if u can post some clips of Avalon Anders at this movie while she talks to her slave, please so it. I can not receive such a movie at my country...

Thanx
waiting for your reply

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks!!!

Of course everyone will try to help you!!! Anyway, if you can give us more details (internet links where to get more informations about these movies in example) do so! :D
Mike195

Post by Mike195 »

Hey, I'll try to help you out.
Footsiefreak

Hamburger the Movie

Post by Footsiefreak »

I used to have that scene, but it was taped over. There were these two guys under the table while this guy and his girlfriend and the one dude was messing around with the girlfriend. He starts kissing her legs and goes higher and higher. Above the table she is getting aroused eventually pulls off the tablecloth and they get caught. Not a true footsie scene in my opinion but it was arousing. Dick Butkus was in the scene.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

True....doesn't look like a scene for the site....but still a really sexy scene :D :D :D
egyslv

Post by egyslv »

For Bikini Summer 2: ebay, Amazon.com, imdb.com, www.1stvideo.com
For Hamburger: Amazon.com
Thanks for the help. But I think the feet under the table is kind of female domination.

It will be great if anyone got Bikini Summer 2 movie, I can buy it from him on CD... because I tried many times to ship it to my country and they refused...
So please help
thanx