3 scenes from my childhood

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

nonamer

3 scenes from my childhood

Post by nonamer »

These scenes were before internet so it's hard to find them i think. There's one more diffuculty that i don't remember so much details.

First one is from a tv series called Generations. Man(Robert Torti) was giving a foot massage to his girlfriend(Kelly Rutherford). She was wearing black pantyhose. I don't know which episode but if i'll find that series i'll watch all of them and find that scene :)

Second one is also from a tv series, Perfect Strangers. There was cousins Larry and Balki. Once Balki faund a job and his female boss got in love with him. There was a foot massage scene, she was wearing grey pantyhose.

Third scene is from a film. I don't know its' name. There was a detective, he was after a criminal. At the end of the film he understood that the criminal changed his gender. There was a fight between him and her. She was taking off her clothes during the fight except her black pantyhose. That scene effected me so much.

These are the proofs that i was a foot fetishist since i was a little boy :) If there is a chance to find any of them i'll be grateful.