[ENG] Shoes

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] Shoes

Post by wsrfr »

I wanted to put this in poll form but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
Maybe the moderator can doit.

1. Do you like slip on pumps ? or

2. Do you like strappy shoes that do not come off easily??

3. Do you like casual clogs?

4. Do you like slides?

5. Is it important that the shoe come off easily??

6. Do you prefer that the lady wear nylons with these shoes or does it even matter?

7. What color hose do you prefer in general over all others ??

(I find that vibrating "Super Novita" at the top of the screen really distracting but I keep looking so I must like it for some reason. I don't really find it arousing) Since this website is about feet under the table, can't we get some interesting animated foot under the table scene?? :imslow:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] Shoes

Post by nyllover »

wsrfr wrote: (I find that vibrating "Super Novita" at the top of the screen really distracting but I keep looking so I must like it for some reason. I don't really find it arousing) Since this website is about feet under the table, can't we get some interesting animated foot under the table scene?? :imslow:
Nope...because i don't choose what goes in there...and actually...instead of looking...click, so you help me in the monthly expenses to keep the server up and running :wink: ...joking... click on there only if you are interested :)

Regarding your poll...i think they are a lot of questions! Impossible to make it a poll here... you should have made less questions...like just one for the choice of shoes and one for nylons choice...or something like that. :lol:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The woman has to be wearing hose my favorite colors are suntan,brown,black,gray.Mules and slides are ok I prefer the woman to wear dippable flats and pumps.With the mules and clogs the back of the foot is exposed which is cool but watching dipping theres not that"certain anticipation" because you already see the back of the foot.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Black hose black pumps...that's my all time favorite. Second favorite is gray with brown pumps.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

My coworker wore tan suede pumps the other day which is one of my favs.This tan suede fetish started because my highschool Spanish teacher used to wear the same and I had a crush on her all throughout highschool.Im not attracted to my coworker but she still wears early 90s style shoes.
wsrfr

[ENG] Shoes

Post by wsrfr »

I figured it was too many questions.. My favorite is blue, red, or black high heels with white hose. That white color makes it easier to see when the heel starts to come out; if it does.