Let's talk about Pantyhose Brands

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Let's talk about Pantyhose Brands

Post by Tomi »

I buy from time to time to my sweetest stay ups or pantyhose as a gift. Surely she knows about my fetish long time ago, so she don't mind that. I opened this topic to share opinions about various pantyhose brands. Maybe it can help somebody to buy a certain product to his gf or wife :superlol:

I will start the topic with the italian "CETTE - Sao Paolo" pantyhose:
It's a 18 DEN transparent pantyhose with a bit of shine. My wife has got a taupe colored one. It is a reinforced toe product, but the reinforcement is very transparent, barely visible. I prefer a dark reinforcement, but the sheer ones are also fine for me. It is a very pleasant feeling to stroke her legs in this pantyhose and she loves the the touch of these nylons as well. I was kissing and licking her feet, and the feeling is smooth and silky (maybe not so smooth as kissing feet in a 20+ DEN pantyhose). Overall it is optically a very nice product and pleasant to caress ladies feet and legs in it.

If you can describe any other product, feel free to add to this thread.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
llama

Post by llama »

i used to buy "girlfriends" Hanes Silk Reflections barely Black Stay Up Thigh Highs back in the day here in the US. Very silky and smooth...not sure of the DEN

*By girlfriends I mean prostitutes at massage parlors LOL
redl20

Post by redl20 »

Theres nothing like Wolfords! Especially those with 'shadow toes'.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah that's one aspect of foot fetish I never had the chance to learn I cant tell very expensive hose from cheap ones I'll start doing research on that
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

My wife doesn't wear them that often. If it weren't for me, she'd very rarely wear them.

However, she typically wears either La Perla, Fogal or Wolford, that I know of. She's always worn them as long as I've known her. She actually has quite a collection... no doubt due to my fondness of hosiery on women. Quite a few pair were gifts from me.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

redl20 wrote:Theres nothing like Wolfords! Especially those with 'shadow toes'.
My wife's favourite is Wolford as well. She says it has so silky feeling, that it is uncomparable. But they are so damn expensive, so she's opting for somewhat cheeper stuff.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Another HUGE Wolford fan here. There simply isn't anything like Wolford (ok maybe a few, like Gerbe). This christmas i bought a pair of Wolford pantyhose with swarovski crystals to my wife....spent 70 euros for a pair of pantyhose... but those were the best money ever spent in a pair of nylons... what do you think?

ImageImage Image
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llama

Post by llama »

what a lucky couple you are!!!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Wowww, this is really something unique. The pics are also great! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:
Docsoul

Post by Docsoul »

Great pictures. I buy hose for my wife as well. She seems to like the seamless Wolfords. Pierre Mantoux seamless are also nice too.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

llama wrote:what a lucky couple you are!!!
Thanks llama... yes... i do know i'm lucky :hug:

And yes... those pantyhose are super unique and precious... Wolfod is... Wolford
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

OK, so here are my favourites stay ups which was so far wearing my honey. This is the Oroblu Chic Up 15DEN. Those nylos are very fine, I really enjoy kissing her soles and feet when she wears them, because the feeling is relly silky! I also enjoy to caress her legs in them. They are also optically very nice and the toe reinforcement is somewhat darker, but still transparent, which I prefer. There are a big variety of colour shades. My wife wears hazel nowadays, which is kind of light brown, but she had previously make up (light tan) and black ones.

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I am introducing "Levante Romantic 15 DEN" stay ups, which are also one of my favourites. I bought so far in anthrazit (gray) and naturel (tan) colours for my sweetheart. These nylons fit good, although not that perfect as the oroblu's for example, but still have some gret silky feeling. I love to kiss and lick my honeys soles and toes in these nylons, they give an increadibly smooth feeling. These nylons have some dark toe reinforcement, which I like very much. This product also showed as a really durable one.

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I have bought Oroblu Chic Up 30 DEN stay-ups for my wife in mokka (coffee) colour. They are soooo silky and fine! It's of course more dense as the 15 DEN ones from the same manufacturer but well transparent (so not near to opaque). SHe just quickly tried them on, but hopefully she will wearing them if the weather will be friendlier! By the way it has fantastic toe reinforcement, although the toes are still transparent! A super sexy nylon! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

dont know much about brands but i love a woman in seamless pantyhose!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I bought this Leg Avenue lacy top stay-ups for my wife. These nylons just drive me crazy. These are 20 DEN nylons with pink back seam. The heel and soles are mixed from pink and black seams, while the toe reinforcement is totally pink. I have adjusted the lacy control top for my sweety, what she really loved :superlol: . Then we had some exciting evening! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :superlol:
Attachments
LA-1039-L-1.jpg
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Anything sheer and sheer toe is cool with me. Seamless is also good in my opinion.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
droolden15

Post by droolden15 »

i love any reinforced toes with seams products e,g Capri...Aristoc .The Cuban heels etc i dont mind but the toes area is a must for me
robogull

Post by robogull »

I like this thread, gives me ideas for purchases for my girlfriend.

Anyone know of any brand in the United States that sells full fashioned stockings?
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

robogull wrote:I like this thread, gives me ideas for purchases for my girlfriend.

Anyone know of any brand in the United States that sells full fashioned stockings?
I am not an US pantyhose expert at all, but Hanes should be the company you are looking for. Check their stuff.