Train Candid (shoeaply, legs, upskirt, ...)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

OH. MY. GOD.

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Here's a nice train candid from the summer. Yep, it's genuine, not staged. Nice 'girl next door' type gets on and unfastens her sandals and dangles provocatively. Congrats to the guy who was lucky enough to be there at the time. Wow! :shockedstar:
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Wow!!! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :shockedstar: :ambulance:
Whenever I see a woman untying her sandals and dangle them I get crazy! frantic:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

It certainly was staged, the main clip is an extract from a clips4sale store. However, it is an excellent clip, I agree, and like all the best of that type of clip, looked as though it was candid.
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Foxdye wrote:It certainly was staged, the main clip is an extract from a clips4sale store. However, it is an excellent clip, I agree, and like all the best of that type of clip, looked as though it was candid.
Thanks for pointing that out. Pics came from another 'candid' source on the net. Really had me fooled that one, but I definately don't want C4S stuff in my posts, so I've removed it. Cheers. :oops:
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Here's a little collection with a bit of everything

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Best thread ever? For me..yes :D
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

nice pics! the 1st and 6th pics are bus pics though.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Very nice! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Toes, hose, flexing and dangling. So much better than looking at the Daily Misery paper while travelling Haha!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

One pic with a lady riding a bus! :shockedstar:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Including a nice gangle at what looks like a train station...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
mabus

Post by mabus »

The new movie Hardcore Henry has a scene with the hero and the absolute nutty (he's hilarious in it.) Sharlto Copley on a train in Russia, where the whole movie takes place, and a pretty
girl comes on the train wearing suntan/flesh colored pantyhose and heels !!!!!!!! You can see her a good while until it cuts, and you can see several people left the
train, sadly including her.

People in other countries may not notice, but here in America, where pantyhose are extinct, you can't miss them!

The opening scene features his wife in heels, and I thought bare legs, but she falls down at one point, and you can see she is wearing pantyhose also.

No foot shots sadly, but hey, this will be our only pantyhose/nylon scene until the next ten years. Unless trends change....
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Getting ready to enjoy those train commutes in the warmer weather to see more of this...... :superhorny:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
masada

Post by masada »

:outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:
masada

Post by masada »

Tomi wrote:One pic with a lady riding a bus! :shockedstar:
:outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: wish i was that cardbox under her feet.....
mlsp8484

Post by mlsp8484 »

some here...on China buses
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jubal

Post by jubal »

:ooook: