DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

moxley95

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by moxley95 »

Well at least we all agree that pearl tv has become shit

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I won’t go that far because we all (for the most part) check everyday. It’s just not as great as it used to be. Diana still keeps us happy
Globe

Post by Globe »

Imo the A-team would be better than ever if they were provived with proper situations to indulge us with their plays.

The tedious scene setup, boring products (3 times a day solar panels show, energy stuff, powerstrips and usb cables) does not help creating a favorable environment... No more massagers, sport equipements and all the products that used to make shows worth a watch.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I must say Diana looked great once again today. Monika looked good as well but i was not really feeling that dress tho. (just my opinion others may feel different) Globe something been going on with Pearl TV since Christmas. Once 2023 hit the show hasnt been the same since. We are lucky to still have Diana and Rebecca (but i feel Rebecca's time is almost up) personally i wish Dany would come back. She was the reason i actually started watching Pearl TV. Ive watched her on her new shopping channel and it's more of a traditional format like QVC or HSN. So basically you dont get to really see anything. Id also love to see Jessica again. She was just getting comfortable on camera and was starting to open up then she was gone. I know for a fact Cindy is never coming back. She told me that herself.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I like , for the most part the Solar Panel/Generator shows when they are standing…sometimes they get blocked but they always have something to lean on in order shoeplay.
Honestly I hate the workout shows…yeah they have tight outfits on but they are wearing tennis shoes…I 100% watch for the shoeplay and in tennis shoes….we’ll…

Globe wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:37 am Imo the A-team would be better than ever if they were provived with proper situations to indulge us with their plays.

The tedious scene setup, boring products (3 times a day solar panels show, energy stuff, powerstrips and usb cables) does not help creating a favorable environment... No more massagers, sport equipements and all the products that used to make shows worth a watch.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:56 am I like , for the most part the Solar Panel/Generator shows when they are standing…sometimes they get blocked but they always have something to lean on in order shoeplay.
Honestly I hate the workout shows…yeah they have tight outfits on but they are wearing tennis shoes…I 100% watch for the shoeplay and in tennis shoes….we’ll…

Globe wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:37 am Imo the A-team would be better than ever if they were provived with proper situations to indulge us with their plays.

I agree i like the solar panels shows. Except when the guys hog the counters/tables. It's like they dont want to move over so the ladies can lean/rest and play. I will say i do miss the old format of the panel shows. Always a long counter or table for the ladies to lean on. Even when they were partially blocked you could still see that they were doing something behind there. Diana use to her Flamingo Stance a lot back then. I loved it. it's like now they have nothing really to lean on or the guys are hogging the counters or they are stuck behind huge panels so you dont get to see anything like before.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully PEARLTV reads these as well!!
WTF are you doing?????

Shortening shows now on Thursday as well?
Doing Monika only shows? Good luck with 6 viewers.
Giving us 1 show with Rebecca in 30 days.
Allowing rumors/lies to be spread about a return of Merve ( you could easily just jump in the Chat and stop the rumors)
Flat out refusal to hire a new girl.
You guys actually have more guys full time than girls. Apparently you have no idea what moves the needle.

I’ll show myself out
Globe

Post by Globe »

Deeply shared feeling, maybe they are trying to get rid of the fetish side thing to be honest.
First disabling the main live chat to only leave a clean "feed" for their standard viewers.
Cutting off Rebecca and the A-team connection, forcing Monika on every shows (she does show upskirts but nothing as noticeable for a standard viewer compared to the dangling shows of the other two).

Really wondering where this is going. It's funny because these topics have been mentionned here in the thread since like January after the peak of summer and autumn 2022 and nothing seems to have changed. It even has gone worse.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Idk what's going with them honestly or know what they're trying to do. Sometimes i think it's the guys complaining and want all the ladies gone but Diana been there the longest and they seem to like Monika. I remember a couple months back i mentioned an all day of shows with the 3 ladies and pearl tv came in the chat and said i dont think the guys would like that. So i said let them walk in the products like Diana and Monika or take a day off and he said they wouldnt go for that either. So im starting to think a lot of what's going has a something to do with the guys. I think the want the show to themselves. Remember a few years ago Pearl TV was full of female hosts and models. I may be wrong but just speculation.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That would never happen. They’ sometimes make some head scratching decisions but if it were just guys, even the dumbest of people know the show would have Zero viewers. BF no way that happens…
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yeah I don't see it aswell, Ingo and Carsten seem like they appreciate co-presenting with the girls.
Only Ralf can be sometimes demeaning toward the ladies, interrupting them when they're talking and stuff. He even does it to Rebecca who is as good of an host as he is imo (and you can see she's properly pissed by it when it happens).
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I can see where they might be jealous of their attention and probably shaking their head at the whole “shoeplay thing”…but they’re probably smart enough to know without the girls, the show would not exist and they would be out of a job.
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

I'm done with Pearl tv
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:41 pm Yeah I don't see it aswell, Ingo and Carsten seem like they appreciate co-presenting with the girls.
Only Ralf can be sometimes demeaning toward the ladies, interrupting them when they're talking and stuff. He even does it to Rebecca who is as good of an host as he is imo (and you can see she's properly pissed by it when it happens).
Ingo yes Carsten No. he seems a little shady to me. Out of all the guys id just keep Ingo. Remember the rumor that Carsten and Diana were dating at one time (dont know if that was true or not) but remember they were saying that he was telling her to stop the shoeplaying. (again i dont know if any of this is true just what i heard)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Apparently that didn’t work out for him but worked out for us

BlackFoot wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:20 am
Globe wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:41 pm Yeah I don't see it aswell, Ingo and Carsten seem like they appreciate co-presenting with the girls.
Ingo yes Carsten No. he seems a little shady to me. Out of all the guys id just keep Ingo. Remember the rumor that Carsten and Diana were dating at one time (dont know if that was true or not) but remember they were saying that he was telling her to stop the shoeplaying. (again i dont know if any of this is true just what i heard)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

With just Monika today it is literally just the “Xavi and Chester Show”. If Pearl can’t see the viewership drop off…
Globe

Post by Globe »

Smh, 5th anniversary celebration for the studio and they don't even bother inviting one of their most popular host for the show. This shows the length of how bad the relation between Pearl and her has come I guess. How ungrateful do you have to be to snob the girl that brought tens of thousands views each month to your channel...
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What’s crazy is they monitor the Chat and they can see people are upset but they feel no reason to respond
Globe

Post by Globe »

Where are Xavi and Chester ? Playing dead once everyone is complaining. Surely they must feel the same as us no ?
Even if they ignore us, I'm glad everyone is talking up the issue.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

And the Merve comeback rumor was a lie. Like said before Pearl TV came in the chat a while back and said Merve wasnt coming back then the rumor started that she was then coming back. Then the September 1st date Xavi mentioned and Nicky A. told Xavi not to ruin the surprise. Nicky A. knows something but playing dumb like Xavi. Notice how he's been in the chat a lot lately. Something is definitely up but nobody seems to know anything. I see i may have been right about Rebecca leaving before the end of the year. Definitely sad to see her go as her popularity and fanbase grew so large over this past year. Personally i think the guys like it 3 guys and 1 lady. They know Diana does not want to be a host like Rebecca or Monika. She like to bring in the products, model and be the eye candy and probably make good money doing it. Plus her popularity is through the roof! On other hand maybe Pearl TV are trying to get rid of the most fetish community that follow the channel.